Codral Cold & Flu Original

Codral Cold & Flu Original

See the Best Cold & Flu Medication in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

won't stop running nose

I tried it couple of times never worked on me, even it seems likes it become worst. It won't let me sleep. This is one of those worst night that I took this medication and it didn't worked, and it's 5.30 in the morning and I'm taking some ginger tea and honey that might help.
Nothing
won't stop running nose, it's like giving yourself a relief that you have taken any medication.

This is my number one choice for a cold and flu medication. I have am very sensitive to drugs and most make me feel very sleepy ( even two panadol) I can take this and safely drive the car and go to work.
The product does stop your nose running and some of general misery, high fever of having a cold. It's one of the few that I can take that doesn't make me feel drowsy. The cost is reasonable and affordable.
There is nothing I don't like about this product. When used as directed I have found it very good.

Codral Cold n Flu Original is what I first used when cold and flu tablets came out and they were great. They actually worked. I was able to function and get through the day when I had a cold, and not sneeze and sniffle over people and gross them out. It was the only thing that stopped my nose from running during a bad cold. However, it is not good to take them for too many days in a row, and it is good to ensure you get adequate rest at the end of the day so that you can recover.
This formula works and stops your nose from running.
Avoid using this for too many days in a row since you need to recover