3.4

4.3

Nathan
Nathan

Total scam

Ordered 4 boxes of coffee, they delivered 1 and won’t respond to phone or email. Such a shame as we’re a repeat customer who’s had years of positive service until now. Show details
Frank
FrankSydney, NSW3 posts

A crappy company operating out of South Africa

A bully that is completely devoid of any values or looks Show details
Harry V.
Harry V.14 posts

Coffee perfection

Have been buying the Etimo capsules (through a Breville Creatista machine) for over four years. Have tried most of the capsules on the market in pursuance of the best and always end up back at Coffee Capsules. My family and friends always compliment the coffee, so it is favoured by many different palates. Show details
PeteM
PeteMSydney, NSW7 posts

The Best!

My wife & I love their coffee, price and quick delivery. Never had an issue with the pods in any of several Nespresso machines we have used. Best pod coffee, and we have tried most of them on the market. Show details
Mai
Mai

Not creamy at all waste of money

Only very little water comes out of machine when unused this coffee capsule with my Nespresso machine. Taste is also not very nice and not as creamy! Lor capsules are way better and creamer. Also much cheaper!! Will never buy this coffee again Show details
Chris F
Chris FCaboolture

Capsules with plastic base don't suit my Nespresso machine

I have purchased (yes I realise at a discounted price) 4 boxes of Grinders coffee thru Catch.com. However, even tho they say they are.... they are not compatible with my Nespresso machine. The water drips thru the tray at the bottom with only a small amount coming thru the pod... I realise now why they were being sold thru Catch.com grrrrr :(

Coffee Capsule Delights   DM
Desh
Deshsydney2 posts

Very good coffee

Their coffee pods are better in my opinion than the overpriced official Nespresso line of coffee pods, The Sumatran coffee pods is probably the best variety they have.

Karen M
Karen MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

A little disappointed in the size of machine

First of all Podistas service was amazing. The first machine I received had a problem with the middle light never fully going off. They were super and replaced the machine. I received the 2nd machine and it does exactly the same thing although I had been assured that they had never encountered this problem before. I just decided to keep the 2nd machine and unplug it. I was using the Caffitaly machine which was great except they only do coffee(no hot chocolate) and their pods are not compatible with any other machine. The tank on the Caffitaly is larger too with the Podista I feel like I’m filling it up all the time. The Podista is a nice compact machine and the coffee tastes great. Not sure I would buy this again

Meshelle
MeshelleIllawarra, NSW10 posts

Never again

What a waste of money and the company won't even accept a refund, the coffee is gritty, tastes like dirt and is very bitter. I guess it just shows you get what you pay for . Nespresso pods are expensive but you can't beat them , and the flavours they have are mind blowing.

Rixing
RixingMelbourne2 posts

nespresso is better

The flavoured coffees were definitely not to my liking.

The single origin and flavoured blends were decent (though at times they could be very dilute) but I personally still prefer the original nespresso capsules.

Doubt that I will buy this again.

upset coffee drinker
upset coffee drinker

terrible and did not work with any of my three nespresso machines

terrible and did not work with any of my three nespresso machines.

Customer care did not respond to any attempts to fix this.

I have now got endless pods but can't use them. My only thoughts are this website is a sham and only a low quality product is shipped.

Mish
Mish

Not recommended

Taste is not to my liking.

One of the least impressive brands I've tried.

I won't be buying this product again.

Soroush
Soroush

The most terrible coffee capsule

If you have bought a nespresso machine never try the podista capsule. The capsule is made of plastic and when the hot water gets in the capsule ruin the taste of your coffee with plastic odor. Also, the quality of the coffee itself is very low and coffee just have bitterness and no aroma.

George L
George LSydney2 posts

Love this coffee

Having read some bad reviews & I felt I needed to reply with a good review. I love this coffee. Most people relate bitter coffee to strength. This is smooth full flavoured coffee with no bitter after taste. I have a Delonghi Inissia machine and love the Indian and Sumatran coffee at home. In fact I now have my work on this coffee and we order hundreds of capsules each time. I highly recommend the coffee and smooth flavour.

Peter manthey
Peter mantheySouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Amanda K
Amanda K

I have just purchased reusable pods and am looking for advice. Are there any stove-top grind coffees available in the major supermarket chains (Coles, Woolworths, Aldi)? All I can seem to find is espresso which is too fine.

Phil S
Phil S

Yes Aldi do Lazzio in medium and dark roast. coles do lavazza tierra and quite a few others , stovetop grind which is ok for pods...

michelle.jorna
michelle.jorna

Can anyone tell me the best fairtrade coffee pod/machine option? I want a pod machine, and have found the 'Coles Finest coffee pods 52g' that are fairtrade! Which machine is the most compatible?

Beans
Beans

Oxfam also sell Fairtrade pods, they fit Nespresso machines. They only have 2 sorts though, but you can buy them online, or at your local Oxfam shop.

foxfox123
foxfox123

where do you buy the nespreso pods and where in australia sydney is the nespresso shop because i hate ordering them online?

PatrickT
PatrickT

Just go to their web site and go to contact.

See all Coffee Capsule Delights questions