3Coles Cat Food Mince with Chicken Gravy Adult

22%11%67%

Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten and Adult
Side Effects Yes · No
1.6
Smell
1.5

Carson P.
Carson P.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Smell
Common Sense
Common SenseSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Inedible

My cat won’t go near it, what’s in it? Dead bodies! Show details
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

Never again

Fed this to my cat as I was trying to find a cheaper food for her but the quality is disgusting. She will eat anything except this. I bought 10+tins and they are all going to waste. This food made her extreamly sick. I'm really disappointed. Show details
Steven
StevenSouth East Queensland, QLD44 posts

Warning ⚠️ BEWARE! Nasty cat food that needs tobe recalled ASAP

My cats eat most foods and there not fussy. I feed them coles brand cat food for the first time & they ate alittle then both got sick. Poor quality -F Show details
Right back at you
Right back at youGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Horrible

I don’t recommend this brand at all.My cats hate them.The tuna they will eat a bit.The rest no.
ON TOP OF THAT COLES HAVE THE NERVES TO INCREASE THE PRICE BY 15 cents for such low quality food cats won’t eat!
They even substituted my order online giving me the COCKTAIL can food which my cats won’t even touch.The smell is absolutely horrible.
That brand has not been approved as healthy for your cats I just read and should not be on the shelves.
READ BELOW — -
Numerous websites and consumer reports have singled out this product as very bad indeed and unhealthy for your cat.

STAY AWAY.ALDI HAS BETTER CAT CAN FOOD FOR 85 cents Show details

Jesse
Jesse4 posts

Not sure

My cats ate this mince and one of them got sick the very next day(kitten)
It might be of coz she was kitten n food was for adult but she is 9 months old
I am Not sure if it was the food or something else but it cost alot to take to vet Show details
Virginia Y.
Virginia Y.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

No go

I agree with stick72!
They lick up the sauce, and then cry!
Our two cats only eventually eat if STARVING .
It's cheaper but we end up throwing it away ..zero sum game! Our ants eat well. Show details
Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

cat loves the tuna flavour

fussy cat eats 2 spoons of this incomplete feed with her dry feed daily. She refuses to eat so many things but will gladly eat coles adult canned cat food. the quality is not great but the low price and 19% protein makes the product good value.

Stick72
Stick72QLD, 481820 posts

Mince with Chicken Gravy Adult Canned Cat Food

My cat just licks up the 'wet sauce' and will not eat the solid pieces She goes back has a sniff and refuses to touch what is left. Then she cries. It smells awful. I have tried giving this to her more than once (I purchased several tins) and she is just not going to eat it.