12Fancy Feast Royale (Can)

Fancy Feast Royale (Can)

12Fancy Feast Royale (Can)
4.3

82%18%0%

Highly palatable
Uses real meat
Variety of flavour options
Good portion size
Premium price
Not suitable for everyday use
Brand Manager for Fancy Feast? Claim your listing.

Mrs M.
Mrs M.Sydney, NSW45 posts

Has Fancy Feast changed owners?My cats won't eat it anymore

My cats loved Fancy Feast but in the past few months they have gone off the brand, infact it does smell badly now when it did not before so i wasted $50 a fortnight ago because my cats won't eat it now Show details
Christina and Bruce
Christina and BrucePerth, WA3 posts

I could live without it but the pusser no

We have tried other good varieties but without success.even the fancy feast pate does not measure up.I have just been approached by a lady in a major supermarket
who noticed that I was buying Fancy Feast and asked whether I would recommend it aslike me she has a very fussy cat and I gave it top rating Show details
Willowcat
WillowcatSydney, NSW

Way too expensive now

My cat loves fancy feast royal but it’s too expensive to be practical anymore so looking for something else ! She has always had this cat food so now have to ween her off it ! Show details
Andrewse
AndrewseHobart, TAS4 posts

The number 1 said the cat

Have a very picky cat have tried any and every food but it is the fancy feast that always comes up the winner and normally always available on sale somewhere close by. Show details
Sedz
SedzSydney, NSW85 posts

Better than the normal Fancy Feast

I use to feed my cat Fancy Feast, she loved the chicken and Beef Gravy. However after a while whenever it was dinner time she would just turn away from it. I then tried the Fancy Feast Royale Tuna and Chicken, she seems to like these. I checked the ingredients and noticed the Royale range actually has real meat in the cans rather than the standard range which has no actual meat just substitutes.

Peta
Peta100 posts

Attention to detail lacking in packaging

I ask myself why did Fancy Feast spend so much on creating a food that basically every cat loves, but failed to present it in packaging that was of the same quality. Invariably, a portion of each pouch goes in the bin (along with the $$ you paid for it) because the packaging doesn't allow the bottom contents to be retrieved. It's expensive anyway, but to waste that amount of food doesn't encourage me to keep buying it.

Catnip
CatnipOrange4 posts

Both my cats suffer diarrhea

Ive tried different brands and unfortunately this brand gives my two cats very loose stools. They like it but i have to give it to them sparingly

Red
Red

Price

Great food my cat loves it, but far too expensive and rarely on special anywhere. Only one time I buy it now .

TammyBrisbane6 posts

"Treat only" food

I did buy a few tins of FF Royale but was later warned that this food should only be used as a 'treat' for my cat. I think your product label should display on the FRONT "To be used as a treat only" because this food is not 100% complete or balanced for any cat. I prefer to use Fancy Feast Classic range because it is a complete diet and more importantly it contains the LOWEST carbohydrates. Cats do not metabolise high carbohydrates. In fact, too many carbs in their food leads to feline diabetes. I only select diets with the LOWEST carbohydrates.

Laura
Laura

Fantastic Food but Shame about the Price

Great cat food, a definite favourite among the cat community. Shame about the price though, as many people can't afford it. If price was more reasonable, sales should increase enormously with people purchasing it on a more regular basis. At the very least it could be put on sale regularly at say $1/can. Wouldn't the sales increase make it worth it still?

joe fury
joe fury

Why so expensive

All my cats love this product, but as a pensioner i only purcuse it when it is on special for $1 a can and i get it in bulk. i do not understand why city farmers (where i puchase most of the fancy feast royale) sell at special price of $1.39/can but a box of 12 tins at $18.
Easy to open
The price
hell-69
hell-69

I want to know why it does not come in 375gr cans

Nor Liniey
Nor LinieyMalaysia

The best wet food and better than whiskes

I have been feeding my cat almost a month. He's doesn't like only one choice. He love mixing with other product ( wet food ). It's just that I really want to know it there any oil in fancy feast royale? Because his hair fall a lot. My cat love fancy feast royale. In fact, I try to stop and give him something else,he just smell and walk away. Hopefully fancy feast royale have more variety wet food.

Margaret Harkness
Margaret HarknessAU

Mandalila
MandalilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC20 posts

Good quality

My cat likes the Fancy Feast range a lot. The chicken one actually looks like proper chicken, and the Royale range doesn't contain any by-products according to the ingredients. However, I think there should be more meat varieties in the Fancy Feast Royale range instead of all fish ones and one chicken. I heard it's not good to give cats too much fish, so I find this range is mostly fish flavours. I would like to see some beef, lamb and turkey flavours added to the Royale range. Overall, my cat loves the chicken one and is the perfect portion too.
Portion size, no by-products, cat loves the flavour, doesn't smell.
Not many meaty flavours as opposed to fish. Show reply
Louise03
Louise03ADELAIDE3 posts

My cats find this is like heaven

Both my cats will only eat Fancy Feast wet food. They wont eat any other wet food, no matter how hungry they are. It is expensive, but it works out cheaper than buying cheap wet food and throwing it away. I don't eat cheap food, so why should my fur-babies.
Large selection which my cats love.
Is expensive, but I never throw any out.

Kim
Kim

What dry and cat foods are suitable for kittens... What age does a kitten become a cat?

Bob
Bob

Bob the blenders argument is the equivalent to a smoker living to 90 and cancer free. The response stating dry food is bad for you cat is correct.

Features:

Fancy Feast Royale by Purina comes in a medley of delicious flavours based on seafood or meat. These include turkey, chicken, beef, tuna, cod, shrimp and whitefish. This product should be used for supplemental feeding as a treat rather than as everyday food as it is not nutritionally balanced. It comes in the form of an easy-to-open can and the food is packed in a highly palatable broth.

Reviewers thought:

Reviewers loved the product and rated it highly as their cats ate and seemed to enjoy it a lot, however a point of contention was the high price. Many loved the variety of flavours as there is one to suit every cat’s taste, and it comes in a good portion size.

CategoryCat Foods
TypeCan
Life StageAdult
Awards 2023

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Fancy Feast? Claim your listing.