Coles Green Choice Concentrate

See the Best Dishwashing Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Just love green choice products

Have only used the bathroom cleaner and surface spray. Can't wait to buy more of Green choice products. Totally amazed of the cleaning power, without the harsh chemicals. Smells amazing.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $4.50.

Good

I really like using the Green Choice range from Coles. Its very important that the smell factor is very low and this one is perfect for us. It cleans the dishes well and doesnt dry out my hands like some liquids do. I love the light lemony lime smell found in all the Coles Green Choice range. Overall, I cannot say enough for this range, it really meets my needs as far as economy, effectiveness and usage. This is a fantastic product which I am happy to purchase and recommend.
I really love all the Coles Green Choice range. We need products which have low chemicals and low smell and all of the Green Choice range meet our standards. The bottle is sturdy and doesnt squish when I hold it like some of the other cheaper brands do. And a lot of it doesnt squirt out and its not runny either. Plus its not expensive!
This is concentrated dishwashing liquid, so I am using much less than ordinary liquid, and I wish it came in a 1 litre bottle. That would be worth the price. Sometimes its a bit hard to find on the shelf because all of the Green Choice ones seem to run out.