Coles Mineral Water

Coles Mineral Water

See the Best Still / Mineral Waters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bea

BeaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tastes great - if you can open the bottle!

I'm a huge mineral water drinker, and love the taste of the Coles product, but the lid on the bottle is so hard to open that I'm about to switch brands. I'm pretty strong, so if I can't open it there really is something wrong with the design.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $0.75.

Not Happy

Not HappyBelconnen 2615, ACT

Coles Mineral Water bottle top

I have difficulty opening Coles Mineral Water bottles. The screw top seems to have changed yet again, If this design is not changed soon I will buy my mineral water elsewhere.

Purchased in February 2019.

Sue

SueMelbourne

Can't open Coles Soda Water Bottle

I have very weak hands & even after holding a bottle of Coles Soda Water over warm water, it still won't open!

It's BEYOND frustrating!!

Penny Nolan

Penny NolanSydney

Thrifty buy

I have been purchasing Coles Mineral water for a while now. It is just as nice as some of the more expensive brands...and at an excellent low price!!!

Aida

AidaBrisbane

Need that every day in my life , every morning I buy it for me and all my Sarafi members

Maurie Marshall

Maurie MarshallWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Can't live without it..

cant live with out it, I have tried other brands but Coles brand is the best I buy at least 15 bottles a week, I did some research on the product & I found out that it's good for a lot of things in the body.

Jane

JaneMelbourne

New bottle

New lid is terrible. I have purchased this water for years and love it but the new lid style is impossible to open . Even using lid opening aids I still can't open the bottle. Going to stop buying it after many years.just because I can't open the bottle. Crazy deign choice.

Sue

SueWyndham, Victoria

Stays fizzy for a while

Excellent value. Although it is a large bottle it retains its fizz after frequent opening for a reasonable couple of days or more I think, especially after the development of the new screw top which locks it even tighter. Sparkly and refreshing. Although I like some Woolworths products better, I don't think their sparkling mineral water is as good as Coles's.

petekat03

petekat03NSW, 2324

A refreshing drink at a great price

Was never into sparkling water until I tried the Coles product. Definitely as good as the brand name stuff. Love it... Haven't seen it at Medowie Coles for the past week, being replaced by their soda water mixer. Hope they restock it soon.

pizzalover

pizzaloverGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

awesome great value product

the Coles mineral water is now only 75 cents for a 1.25l bottle, amazing value! There is the plain & a variety of flavours, i think they taste even better than the big name brands that are over twice the price of Coles brand. You can't go wrong with this product!

Nicole

Nicoleasked

I collect plastic lids/tops for Envision Prosthetics (triangles with the 2 and 4 markings only) and I would like to know if the recyclable rating for the lids on the Coles sparkling mineral water. The number in the triangle seems to be an inverted 2 but I cannot be sure. If anyone has the answer that would be great. Many thanks

Sam C.

Sam C.asked

How can i stop the S/Water overflowing when i first open a new bottle.
I believe it might have too much gas in the bottle?
Sam/Epping

Emanuel B.
Emanuel B.

Part open it and close it and reopen it after a few seconds

Harry

Harryasked

I cannot find any product info on coles sparkling natural mineral water. Specifically:
What minerals are in this product and their concentrations, or is it just added salt?
Which Australian spring water source is used?

Janice Brooks
Janice Brooks

I have also been searching for this information. Shame on Coles for not disclosing what minerals are, or are NOT in their so-called Mineral Water.

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives