Coles Smart Buy Laundry Powder & Liquid

Coles Smart Buy Laundry Powder & Liquid

4.2

• Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (8)
  • Smell
David

DavidBrisbane, Qld

Great Discovery

Holy heck, I'm stoked to have discovered this laundry liquid. I've been using a more expensive laundry brand for a couple of years now. But, for the price, I've been overjoyed with this product's value; my clothes come out clean, soft and smelling faintly fresh. Would highly recommend giving it a shot!

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$1.50.

Kiddo

KiddoMelbourne

Reasonable laundry liquid

I find the Coles lemon scented 2litre laundry liquid very good. I find it helps get rid of strong smells when I soak clothes on a bucket. An Australian made product which can be used in hot or cold washing. Such a great price. Not sure whether it is palm oil free though.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$1.50.

Felicity B.South East Queensland, QLD

I am impressed.

Purchased in January 2020 at Coles for A$1.50.

Laundry Detergents

Find out how Coles Smart Buy Laundry Powder & Liquid compares to other Laundry Detergents

Dbo

Dbo

Great value

Powder dissolves easily and cleans all types of fabrics really well with no strong scent in all water temperatures especially in cold water. This powder works better than the expensive brands
This a keeper!

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for A$5.00.

Ellah

EllahSydney, NSW

Affordable and works ok

for $1.50 it does good work. Pleasant fragrance and clothes are super clean. I did not get any skin allergies. However, I am not sure these are good for very delegate dresses.

Smell
Causes IrritationYes

Tony Woods

Tony WoodsAU

Works Good. Me Happy

Works a treat and with no overpowering scent which i hate in the other brands. For a buck 50 it's my go to washing detergent from now on. Plus it dissolved better than the powder ones.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Online for A$1.50.

Ara

AraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unbelievable just $1.50$

Really cant believe that this liquid is only 1.50$!!!!!!its amazing at removing dirts and stains and smells so so good ,also the cloths came out smelling and looking fresh!!and the price is only 1.50$ for 2L .such a good value!definitely will buy again and highly reccomanded!

Purchased in September 2019 for A$1.50.

Smell
Causes IrritationNo

wiggo53

wiggo53Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Equal to the best!

After trying out loads of washing detergents l found the Coles branded $1.50 per litre one is as good as the best l've tried. Great cleaning agent and very pleasant lemon fragrance.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$1.50.

The best new discovery!

Unbelievable washing ability for stains and freshness.
Its unbelievable to think that it coast only $1.50.
I bought it on holiday to wash some clothes and WHAT a surprise!

Joan MLE

Joan MLE

Can't complain with this product on top of that value for money, no allergies experienced,
washes my clothes well ans in combination with Coles Fabric Softener good outcome.
Happy with it.

Coffee is goodFar North Queensland, QLD

Smells good

Good laundry liquid for it's price it cleans good smells nice I wash clothes bed and bath linen all fresh and clean. Light scent once dried which is good as heavy scented laundry liquid powder's give me headaches.

Purchased at Coles Online for A$1.50.

Coffee is good

The powder is good too I tried all the name brands and this works best for me it's in between fab and cold power but at a reasonable price I like it no sickly over powering scent washes good

Very good value for $1.50

10 people in my house, clothes don't get very dirty, more sweat than anything but have 3 young boys and baby, so it cleans the clothes well on warm wash, plus I use Coles wash booster in each load as well, no sensitivity issues

Amy

Amy

AMAZING

My husband is a dairy farmer and this product is amazing. Removes all stains and there are A LOT, DAILY! I also have young children so stains galore. This product really surprised me and I am super impressed. Only $6 you can't go wrong. I also add the coles brand of nappy san. The cheapest version one. Can't remember the name but those together work a treat! Thanks Coles

Annie Bug

Annie BugWhitsundays

GREAT

The product amazed me for its price and cleaning power! I use a dash in each load, everything comes out smelling and looking devine. Highly recommend.

From the person that would never use no name brand washing liquid before now.

Barbara

BarbaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well done Coles!

I am on a very tight budget and Coles Washing Powder 3.5kilo ($3.70) does the job for me and with approx. 40 washes at 9cents wash, it can't be beaten in hot or cold water. I always rinse with a rinse aid which gives my wash a clean fresh smelling wash. I live alone and on an age pension. Very well done, Coles and top marks from me - since using Coles Washing Powder I have never been disappointed. Every so often I put whites into Napisan for the white gleam only to all whites - and I have had to do this with expensive washing detergent brands too. Go Coles! :)

Not bad at all

I bought this coles smartbuy from coles supermarkets after reading these reviews.
At first I thought the price will severely compromise quality however, after pouring this blue soft clothes washing liquid into the washing machine following the manufacturer directions I was surprised it easily got rid of the sweat and soft dirt on the clothes. I would recommend this clothes washing liquid to anyone especially those who are on a budget .
This product would also be excellent for washing towels

brian

I re opened the lid and smelled the liquid and thought the liquid might be too powerful to wash towels though, haven't tried it on towels but, likely won't as towels don't usually get too dirty and wimpy liquid washes should do the trick

Marie

MariePerth

I love it

It’s cheap but does the great job.
I used to use big famous brand one but do the same job even this one is better just storing fregrance, but it’s tolerable.

Cheryl W

Cheryl WAU

A more feasible product with less unbarable side affects! Well done

100% improvement on Ultra
I LOVE IT
Price is fantastic on a very tight budget
It washes fantastically, its fragrance is tolerable
A feasible products with less unbearable side affects

B.B

B.BAdelaide

I love it

I always use this laundry powder. It is cheap but it is great. Before I did use some brand name but I believe this powder works better than them and clean my clothes much better. I use it with washing machine and when I want to wash small clothes with hand.

Lorraine

LorraineNSW

Cheap; good for people on a tight budget.

This is a pretty basic laundry powder that does the job. It's cheap and in my experience is always available at Coles. I don't have terrible body odor so I find it cleans clothes & removes smells pretty well. For a uni student like me on a tight budget, it's affordable and works fine.

Gail M.

Gail M.asked

Why has Coles liquid scent become so strong? I can't stand the smell it is too strong so I will no longer be using it.

Felicity B.

That's a shame you won't be using the product anymore . I love the smell and the product. I have not noticed the smell being stronger though.

Coffee is goodasked

I bought two boxes of the lemon fresh 4kilo last shop and they were different in scent and one box of powder had blue flex were the other had hardly any scent and no blue flex. Has any one else bought boxes like this ?

Felicity B.

I just looked at my Coles powder just now and I have noticed not much blue flex in this box. Not sure if we both just got a less blue flex batch. I suppose it is hard for them to distribute the blue flex evenly per box. I still have no problems with the washing performance from the washing powder.

Coffee is good

The texture was also different one was soft like damp kinda like fab laundry powder and the other like dry more free flowing like cold power.

Macca the Roadworker

Macca the Roadworkerasked

Can the powder be used in frontloaders as well

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives