Coles Smart Buy Rinse Aid

Coles Smart Buy Rinse Aid

didn’t really work for me

I usually buy a more expensive brand but I wanted to try this with it being a cheaper option and you never know some cheaper options actually do the job just as good as known brands however this didn’t even take any marks off my dishwasher door and it left a really strong smell for a few days which I want happy about I could smell it every time I was in the kitchen.
I most likely won’t purchase again

For Gleaming dishes

Coles smart buy rinse aid works just as well as branded rinse aids. Simple to use and cost effective. Just add it to your dishwasher in the rinse aid compartment and do a dishwasher cycle as you normally would. I have found it works brilliantly on glassware, preventing all water spots you would normally get as the dishes dry. It also removes all calcium deposits off dishes and cutlery and mineral deposits from the bottom of the dishwasher. Dishes come out gleaming and glassware is crystal clean. It is available in a regular fragrance, a light blue coloured liquid in a transparent bottle. Only issue is the liquid comes out very fast when adding it to the rinse aid compartment so it often spills. Available from Coles supermarkets for a great price.
Inexpensive. Works brilliantly. Dishes come out sparkling clean.
Liquid is very thin so comes out very fast when adding it to the rinse aid compartment in the dishwasher so it spills easily.

OK

This product is very economical which is a big plus. I have noticed that a lot of our coffee cups have residue in them though. This is strange because I don't actually dink coffee and only drink green tea so they have no residue when they are put into the dish washer. I do not remember having this problem with the more expensive brand that I normally buy. I would say that if you are on a budget go for it but expect that you may need to do a bit of hand washing.
Quite a bit cheaper than the more expensive and popular brand that I normally buy.
Seems to be leaving a reside in my mugs.

I regularly buy this rinse aid because I am not willing to pay a small fortune for branded rinse aid. I have never had a problem with it and have been using it for years. I have occasionally used branded rinse aid and I do not see any reason why I should spend the extra money because this one works just fine. In my experience I use the same amount of liquid as branded versions and get the same, good results in different dishwashers. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
It is cheap and works well.
I have no problem with this product.