Coles Smart Buy Rinse Aid

Coles Smart Buy Rinse Aid

3.5

natasha

natashaHunter Region, NSW

didn’t really work for me

I usually buy a more expensive brand but I wanted to try this with it being a cheaper option and you never know some cheaper options actually do the job just as good as known brands however this didn’t even take any marks off my dishwasher door and it left a really strong smell for a few days which I want happy about I could smell it every time I was in the kitchen.
I most likely won’t purchase again

yavis

yavisQLD, 4030

For Gleaming dishes

chezryl

chezrylAU

OK

This product is very economical which is a big plus. I have noticed that a lot of our coffee cups have residue in them though. This is strange because I don't actually dink coffee and only drink green tea so they have no residue when they are put into the dish washer. I do not remember having this problem with the more expensive brand that I normally buy. I would say that if you are on a budget go for it but expect that you may need to do a bit of hand washing.
Quite a bit cheaper than the more expensive and popular brand that I normally buy.
Seems to be leaving a reside in my mugs.

Dishwashing Products

Find out how Coles Smart Buy Rinse Aid compares to other Dishwashing Products

koshakee

koshakeeAU

I regularly buy this rinse aid because I am not willing to pay a small fortune for branded rinse aid. I have never had a problem with it and have been using it for years. I have occasionally used branded rinse aid and I do not see any reason why I should spend the extra money because this one works just fine. In my experience I use the same amount of liquid as branded versions and get the same, good results in different dishwashers. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
It is cheap and works well.
I have no problem with this product.