4Coles Ultra Concentrate

80%20%0%

Pam
PamAdelaide2 posts

Good quality

A Good quality dish washing detergent. A Good range of scents available that really all smell divine. Cleans hard to clean dishes well and with only a small amount required.

Hecker
Hecker

Like it

I have been using Coles Ultra Concentrate for some months now. When I first got it I had to wipe it out of the lid as it was so thick. Have just opened a new bottle and I can no longer do this. It has been "watered" down to such an extent that I now have to use more. I will be looking around for another product now this has happened.

Viv
Viv

Nidhi
NidhiBrisbane4 posts

Best Dishwashing Liquid

I have to say i m very impressed with this liquid, i was using morning wash before and one day my husband bought this just to save money and try diff product but i am soso so happy with the product it cleans grease with an ease loved it must try atleast once.

notcold1
notcold1AU148 posts

Great smelling

I have to say i was surprised i actually liked this washing liquid my favorite though was the orange scent it made the dishes smell lovely and the whole kitchen had a orange scent through it for a while. It was much more firmer then the home brand really cheap stuff. It is more expensive then the home brand variety but you use less as its not as runny. Great if you want the quality but don't want to buy the big brand names. Personally i don't think it was as good at cutting through grease as some of the other dish washers but it was good and did get the dishes clean eventually.