4.3

100% · 30%

Jack
JackMelbourne8 posts

Good to clean up thw grease

It is quite good to clean up the grease from the dishes, price is reasonable. But it will leave fragrance to the dishes even if i rewash it by water.

Juliamc
JuliamcEDGEWORTh7 posts

Not the worst

I don't mind this product but its by no means my #1. Compared to other name brands its not overly concentrated and I find I run out quicker than with others. I find I have to change the water 2 sometimes 3 times when I have anything more than a few things to wash up.

The fragrance is fine though and it's sensitive on my skin

necccccyyyyIpswich7 posts

Cheap yet work well

Honestly cannot tell the different from other one. I love these because they are so cheap and only need a little. It leaves such a lovely smell on the dishes. I even use this to clean other house hold item. I use it in a spray bottle and a multi purpose as well. It’s cheap and great!!

Keven O

Can you use this in actual dish washers?

Sarah A.
Sarah A.

Is this able to be recycled on to lawns

Mauster48
Mauster48

No, the sudsing/foaming can damage the electronics.

Keven O

The bottle doesn't say how much to use. Just used it for the first time, and foam has overspilt onto the floor. Any ideas?

necccccyyyy

Just use a little amount. Really depend on how big your sink is. I use 1 squirt for each time I clean my dishes.