Coles Ultra Super Strength

Coles Ultra Super Strength

kmwa

kmwaPerth

Mediocre, doesn't get the grease off

Even used copiously with water from the kettle, this doesn't get all the fat off frying pans.
I have to follow it up with a squirt of IGA dishwashing liquid.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

This is a great dishwashing liquid which is very good for the wallet as well. It is just a bit gel like in consistency, so it doesnt run out all liquidy when you pour it. So, a little bit goes a long way. The fragrance is a nice lemony one too.
I bought this one because they had it on special at Coles and its pretty good. It is quite inexpensive and has a nice lemony fragrance. I just dont buy it regularly because I find the Aldi one is cheaper, otherwise I cannot fault this one.
Nothing I dislike about this one.

MissyA

MissyAAU

This brand is quite cheap, but for the price works better than what I expected. It smells fresh and leaves dishes sparkling and clean. Is gentle on skin and tough on grease. I would recommend giving this brand a try, it is quite good and very economical to use.
Works really well. I cannot fault this product. Has a nice lemon fragrance and does its job well.

Dishwashing Products