Coles Water Natural Spring

Coles Water Natural Spring

See the Best Still / Mineral Waters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

ALMA

ALMA

Time to Have Coles Australian Spring water Tested!!!

My son picked up a pack of Coles Natural Australian Spring Water December 19 2019 at Coles Bendigo - This water is contaminated - I used to Drill Water Bores for a living and this product is unsuitable for human consumption (Tandrill) - Would like to get some tested - It stinks and tastes of plastic - If this is borewater it needs to be closed!

Purchased in December 2019.

TimO

TimOSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coles 10L Spring Water - bad taste, sick family, terrible new tap

We have been purchasing Coles 10L spring water for more than 6 months. First they changed the tap to a cheap version which leaks through the fridge and every time we poor a glass. Now the taste and smell - my wife and I both have sore throats and it just smells and tastes off. This needs to be investigated and removed from the shelves!

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $4.00.

Coles should be sued for packaging sewer water.

Both plastic bottles went off very quickly bought Dec 2019 and made me feel ill so I wanted to make sure I wasn't imaging things and sure enough something disgisting maybe a terrorist plot to kill westerners. Wouldn't surprise me. Their meat was also off. Why do Coles hire terrorists as staff?

Purchased in December 2019 for $1.00.

RTT

RTT

Terrible odour from new design 10litre water from Coles. Use by Nov 2021.

Purchased 3 x10 litre Natural Spring water from Coles Dec19 ($4ea) and they all have dreadfull odour from the water. Had to pour it out. They were the new design container. Use by dates were 20-26Nov 2021.

Purchased in December 2019.

Jaylee Clayton

Jaylee ClaytonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smells and taste horrible

I had purchased 10L coles spring water and it had such a horrible sewage like smell and taste to it, bought one a few weeks ago and it was fine, it’s just this one I purchased today, there’s something wrong with the water!!

Steve M.

Steve M.South East Queensland, QLD

Urgent, do not drink will make you very sick

Purchased 6, 10 litre bottles for xmas holidays. The water started to smell after being opened for a day. Then realised I was making both myself and wife very sick.

Was in process of throwing it out and the dog had a few small licks of it, % mins later the dog threw-up.

Must be something very bad in this water, ned to get it off the shelves.

I have kept a sample but not sure what to do with it???

Purchased in December 2019 at Coles for $50.00.

Why did they change the packaging

I have been buying 10 litre Coles water for years now because I don’t trust the tap water in my area ... and you mofos decide to change the bottle from a plastic easy to use tap on a rectangular container to a goon bag tap which leaks constantly throughout my fridge. The new awful aftertaste is probably from the new plastic box - it’s disgusting. The goon bag tap is inconvenient and harder for elderly people to use also cause you gotta hold it for ages to get the water out instead of flicking the plastic tap like before and letting the water rush out on its own. Change it back please. I’m changing water brands because of how much water leaks out of it in my fridge. Say no to the goon bag tap

Purchased in December 2019 for $4.00.

Julie M.

Julie M.South East Queensland, QLD

10 litre bottles taste like sewer water smells

I've been buying Coles water for many years and never had any problem up until last week when I made the mistake of buying 3 X 10 litre bottles that smell so bad and taste so bad it makes you gag. I havent taken them back for refund but will be in the next day or two.

Purchased in December 2019 at Nerang for $4.00.

Syam E.

Syam E.South East Queensland, QLD

Purchased coles 10 liter spring water can and it smelled horrible

Purchased coles 10 liter spring water can and it smelled horrible Like some sort of acid or flourid heavy dose. Took the water back to the counter and all she did was have me full refund with no blody explanation or anything

Jade

Jade

I get tension headaches every time I drink Coles water I worked it out that it's definitely Coles water

I get tension headaches terrible headaches I've worked out I get them after I have been drinking Coles water I only buy Coles water if I'm desperate but it's definitely the Coles water giving me headaches

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $8.99.

OZALP

OZALPSydney, NSW

Sadly I still had to rate 1 STAR!

Australian Spring Water purchased at the Coles Express at the Baulkham Hills Shells smells/tastes like burned plastic or/and metal. My kids complained about it which I did not believe at first since I have been purchasing the same brand for several years but today, I have witnessed that you should be away from that water, get a full refund and an EXPLANATION from COLES!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Express.

D Jones

D JonesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Have used it for several years.

My wife and I turned to Spring Water to get away from the fluoride poison in our tap water. If fluoride is present in bottled water it would = tap water.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $10.00.

Rick

RickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I quote “try it love it or your money back” I’m not the type of person to complain but it’s bottle water. Poor plastic

Poor cheap flimsy plastic most likely poisonous with added water, you guys saved money being cheap and try make it seem like we are winning. Never will buy again

Purchased at Parkholme for $2.00.

Dazza

DazzaSoutheast, SA

Cats long out of the Bag.

Filtered tap water - brands such as Aqua Pura, Mizone, Noble's Pureau, Nature's Best Organic, Active Organic and Refresh - are sold in Coles, Woolworths, Franklins and IGA as well as petrol stations and convenience stores.

Purchased in July 2019 for $100.00.

Mike R.

Mike R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Causes illness

Still cannot believe how many negative reviews. I purchased 3 slabs recently. Each time I drink a bottle it leaves me with a sore throat. Some of which end up turning into a viral infection. I have also had a mild ongoing headache for 2 weeks. I suspected it could've been the water as all the symptoms began when I started drinking it. After reading this thread I ceased drinking it immediately (4 days ago), throat back to normal / headache gone. If you're weak as dirt like me, avoid this drink.

Purchased in June 2019.

Taste has changed

I buy the larger pack Coles spring water, the 1.5L bottles in the 8 pack and have been doing so for about 5 years. Never had any problems until now (May/June 2019).
Distinct aftertaste, leaving a mild sensation on the tongue like I've eaten something savoury or a bit peppery. Seems a bit like a faint Chlorine taste.
Had 2 x 8 packs like this so far, if it happens again will be changing brand.

Purchased in May 2019.

So refreshing and affordable!

I get the 1.5ltr bottle & love how refreshing this is! The bottle feels a bit sturdier than the Woolworths equivalent. I'm writing as I'm confounded with others' incredibly negative reviews.

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $0.80.

John D

John DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Misinformation in some reviews

The container is made from Polyethylene Terrephalate (PET) not BPA as some have said. The water is perfectly safe even if stored for 12 months. Some reviews complain there is no ingredients listed, for heavens sake it’s pure water the only ingredient.

Great product I buy in twenty four 600ml packs at a great price.

Purchased in August 2018 at Coles Supermarkets.

Always Optimistic

Always OptimisticCanberra

Extremely artificial

Bought during January and February. Sweet tasting like plastic bottle had leached into the water. No ingredients posted. Worried about health impact. Returned over taste and met by argument. No thanks.

Purchased in January 2019.

Extremely unhappy with not being able to obtain ingredients listed on spring or mineral water

Can't get any answers as to how much sodium is in their spring water. They say they get it from 4 different suppliers that's fine however each supplier should know how much sodium is in their water.. They should be able to list the ingredients from each supplier unless they are using tap water.. Aldi are the only ones who list the ingredients on their mineral water so I only buy it from them it's also very low in sodium which I am very happy with

Purchased in February 2019 for $0.85.