Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal

Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal

See the Best Toothbrushes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Colgate

3.7
Pelin T.
Pelin T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Soft but not gentle

After the first time I brushed my teeth with this brush, a few bristles came out in my mouth and my gums bleed more than before. I am not sure if that’s a good thing but the shape of the brush helps me to reach every corner in my moth, which I really liked.

Purchased in at Coles for $3.

• Incentivised Review No
Grant
GrantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best on the market so far.

Fantastic product and the best by far so far.
Even the toothbrush attached is the best I've used and does not obliterate gums like some on the market.
The toothpaste makes teeth feel 'Karcher' cleaned! .. like stains and grime have been stripped from the tooth surface. The best yet!

Purchased in at Coles for $6.

• Incentivised Review No
Bob
BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ouchi

This toothbrush feels unpleasant on sensitive teeth!
Although it's soft the material doesn't feel good on the teeth, painful.
Also, it is hard to remove all the plaque. It feels like you have half brushed your teeth.
I gave it a good go for a few weeks, but it never improved and I never got used to this buy once toothbrush!
Waste of money

Mae
MaeBrisbane

Like it

I always use this toothbrush ,it easy to get into every narrow gap in my month!! The brush is soft not to hurt my gum. I will keep using it

Toothbrushes

Find out how Colgate Slim Soft Charcoal compares to other Toothbrushes

RRR
RRRNSW

Excellent toothbrush - why black

Yes this is an excellent toothbrush and is much gentler and preferable to the popular Colgate Extra Soft 360 Sensitive Pro-Relief 48% Softer Bristles.

The problem is I do not believe the charcoal marketing nonsense and the black handle is discouraging.

However, the very same Slim Soft 17x Slimmer Tip Bristles is available without the charcoal/black but only as a professional product from dental suppliers with minimum purchase of 12 brushes.

Why are Colgate withholding their best toothbrush product from general retail?

Simone
SimoneMelbourne

Best thing i have bought in ages

I cant believe I am writing a review on something as simple as a toothbrush but I am so impressed with this I have to share. Simply the best toothbrush I have ever own and my teeth have never felt so clean. you can really feel it getting inbetween the teeth and the back of my teeth that usually builds up tartar is so smooth a keep rubbing my tongue on it as I have never felt that smooth and tartar free before.
Give it a go you will be surprised at what a difference it makes!