Colonial Fresh Market

Colonial Fresh Market

Brand Manager for Colonial Fresh Market? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4
arabinda
arabindaAU

Don-shopping colonial fresh to improve a bit.

Expat30
Expat30Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Check your reciept before you leave!

I was charged with item that I never bought. A basmati rice that cost 16 dollars! I would understand if its a duplicate, but it's totally an item that I never purchased. Unfortunately I only checked it once we’re home. Tried calling them, someone picked up, only to transfer me to someone they said can help me, waited for long until the phone hang up. I tried several times, ended up the same. Name of the cashier is [name removed] and this was in chadstone. I can't really understand how could I end up an item that has totally different barcode. Again, it's understandable if its a duplicate entry! So always check your receipt or better else go to aldi, coles or woolies.

Other Supermarkets

DrJ
DrJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rude staff, horrific tone deaf name

I've seen this one male staff actually try to get aggressive with an old man, it was shocking to see. And now that people are FINALLY wising up to the structural racism around us, the name of the store its self sticks out like a burning tikki torch. I mean, Colonial Fresh? Really? Would never shop there until the name is changed and I would be sure none of my friends do either.

Supermarkets

Find out how Colonial Fresh Market compares to other Supermarkets

Tim
TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Be Vigilant Shopping at Colonial Fresh @ The Glen

Anlin
AnlinGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Check ur receipt! This place cheats!

unfair pricing and refuse a refund!

We bought a bag of Chili brand beehoon from this shop which was re-package from 3kg to 1kg at $7.99 per bag. Next door Asian grocery sold the same thing for $4.50, we went back to the Colonial Fresh to ask for refund. The cashier wasn't as friendly as they used to be and we were turned away saying due to coronavirus, we cannot get a refund even though the item was bought on the same day, less than 30 min apart. Horrible customer experience and disgusted to see grocer taking advantage of situation. NO MORE SHOPPING at this shop! will NEVER be a go-to shop ever. They probably think they can swim on upper tide with this virus situation. Don't be complacent!

sophiaw
sophiaw

Used to be cheap - now very expensive. Cheaper at Coles and Woolworths now.

This used to be my go to store for produce but now the prices have gone up astronomically that it's far cheaper to shop at Coles and Woolworths or other independent fruit and vegetable greengrocer. Even the Asian grocery items have gone up significantly in price compared with other Asian grocery stores. Only buy when you have no other choice.

Anne
AnneCarnegie

Accused of Stealing Colonial Fresh Fruit a vegetable Chadstone shoppingcentre

Other Supermarkets

Accused of steeling $3 bok choy

I was sitting outside the premises of colonial market in shopping town, doncaster, on saturday 30/6/18 afternoon waiting for my wife. A staff from the store came to me and accused me of steeling a bag of bok choy which my wife had already paid. He said he need to investigate but his attitude was very rude, like ' you had stolen goods from my store and i am going to prove it to you' Later he found out he had made a mistake after viewing the video cam, instead of apologise for his mistake, he just said' this time i let you go' , his arrogant towards customer was totally shocking. Did his arrogant attitude towards customer represent he customer service culture of colonial market doncaster?

Supermarkets

Find out how Colonial Fresh Market compares to other Supermarkets

Shady
ShadyMelbourne

Rude Staff @ The Glen Store

(02/07/2018) Brought some vegetables, walked to the cashier, asked if they had pay wave, she said yes. The terminal kept saying no paywave. When I mentioned this the cashier Caryanne just rolled her eyes, raised her voice and said "I will re start the terminal". She restarted and the same message came up no paywave. She got angrier. Asked for a manger, no manager came in. They asked a staff member to come over and talk and I took some contact details and left. Be careful of rude staff members. No one deserves to be treated this way.

Freda