4.4

2,325 reviews

Sonia

SoniaSydney, NSW

Easy shopping

Very easy and hassle free Shopping
You don’t have to wait around all morning driver is always on time plus you can see when the driver is getting close very happy with the products as well
will be back to shop again

Hi Sonia,
Thank you very much for your review. It is great to hear that you are a fan of our online store!
If there is ever anything we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach out at online@harrisfarm.com.au.

Susan

SusanIllawarra, NSW

Best online food service

The most efficient and professional online food service I have used. Always available to help and never allows me to be dissatisfied. Have a vast selection of product but must admit have not ordered from fresh meat department so cannot comment.
Fresh veggies and grocery products have been excellent. LOVE the Sacla sauces.

Truong Thuy

Truong ThuySydney, NSW

nice food. nice fruits. good service

nice fruit, good attitude of customer service. Packing of delivery is good, showing taking care of customers. I will continue order from this store. High Recommendation. After 1st order, I want to order again the next day

Cassilee K.

Cassilee K.Sydney, NSW

Great service, great produce!

Love ordering from Harris Farm- such an easy and efficient service. I was very happy with all the products and produce selected. Pleased all round- thanks Harris, will definitely be ordering online in future.

theo

theoSydney, NSW

Items not delivered , other items damaged

Placed order on Wednesday for a Sunday delivery anticipating doing a family roast. Delivery arrives no lamb, no pork, family dinner gone. The vegies and other items arrived but unfortunately the baked vegies are useless without the roast . Pasta boxes arrived ripped open and damaged. Monies refunded no problem for the undelivered items but the convenience of delivery has turned into major inconvenience. Past deliveries and product quality have been great. I will stick to doing in store shopping where i enjoy the service at drummoyne and physical sort the items i require and avoid disappointment.

Veggikay

VeggikayHunter Region, NSW

Amazing service from start to finsh

Tried this service on impulse and am hooked. Veggies were all fresh and crisp, packed beautifully.. even their own compostable bag! Fridge items were cold in their own cooler bag, late use by dates a bonus. Delivery was on time,as promised, delivery guys smiling and friendly.
Will be a regular now...

Phyllis Gorman

Phyllis GormanSydney, NSW

Mostly all good

Most everything is excellent. One suggestion: allow more than 30 words. Can’t describe recent issue with that limit. Wasted 3/4 hour on live chat trying to solve otherwise simple problems

Great service and products

I had difficulty with site but Cheryl was very helpful. I've just come home after living in Bangkok for 3 yrs and to find the cold pressed raw milk was heaven

THW

THWSydney, NSW

Quality products delivered so efficiently !

The delivery tracking is the best I’ve used. The goods are so fresh and beautifully packaged. I’m hooked! The seafood and cheese selection is outstanding. No more Coles online for us !

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Young butcher - excellent. Highly recommend

Unfortunately I do not know the name of the young(ish) butcher at the Mosman store (my fault as he did introduce himself) but he has continuously provided outstanding service and information. I am probably not the most 'valuable' customer in Mosman but he has found numerous ways to enhance my shopping experience. I highly recommend you ask him for advice or assistance - it is great what you can learn. It feels like shopping in a small local butcher store but with Harris Farm prices.

Great Customer Service

I received my order and noticed one item was missing. I contacted them to let them know and within 5 minutes i received a reply that they were sorry about that and were processing the refund asap. Honestly impressed with their efficiency and timely contact. Great customer service.
Also, side note, they have the best selection of cheese and mushrooms.

Pearl

Pearlna

Amazing service

I placed my second order after being so pleased with the variety available and freshness of my previous order. When the delivery arrived I realised I had made a mistake and ordered a large quantity of something. I called the online service team (who are available until late) they answered my call very quickly and despite the mistake being my own they contacted the driver who promptly came back and collected the bulk item and agreed to provide a refund. They really went above and beyond and I cannot thank the team enough for what the did to help. Best customer service, so happy!

Julian L.

Julian L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service - outstanding communication and wonderful produce

My friend is in quarantine after arriving back from the USA and I wanted to send him a welcome back set of goodies. Harris Farm was the only store that would deliver same day on a Saturday. They covered all the things I wanted to buy, so it was a slam dunk that I'd buy through them. I wasn't expecting the excellent tracker, so I could see how far away the delivery was. That really helped my communication with the hotel where I was getting the goods delivered. My mate is very happy with the yummy treats - so the quality is excellent. Thank you so much for making a difference and helping my mate make it through quarantine. Ohh and shipping was $2 because I purchased over $150 worth of goods - Bargain!

Blacksheep

Blacksheep

A+ top Quality

Vegetables and Fruit in excellent condition. Cool things sent in delightful cooler bag, very thoughtful and generous. Box very new and clean. There are many other grocery items etc. to select also.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Great online service

Good range of products for your home. A large variety and competitive prices. Numerous delivery slots. Much better than Woolworths or Coles for delivery service. Products come promptly as stated in their excellent tracking service

Sally

SallySydney, NSW

Get more environmentally friendly Harris Farm!

We request all our food to be delivered without plastic packaging - unfortunately, Harris Farm continually fails at meeting this request - so much unnecessary plastic waste! Also would be great if you picked up and recycled your delivery boxes. Lastly, we are often given incorrect/excess food, which contributes to unnecessary food waste. Would be fab to see a greater commitment to environmentally friendly packing and recycling.

Nicole N.

Nicole N.Sydney, NSW

Great service and produce!

I ordered the set boxes during the covid peak so thought I would try the regular online Grocery shopping . Just wow! Order went through Saturday night. I had trouble with my address details and then a chat box popped up with a staff member to help me! Amazing. The order arrived the next afternoon with texts to advise of progress and time. So much better service than major supermarkets! My produce - fruit veg meat and grocery lines were all great. Can not fault. You are my new go to! Well done for a terrific service.

Candy

CandySydney, NSW

Very good

Great quality produce and product availability. The only comment I have is my tubs of yoghurt was not packed properly and had some spillage as the lids were not closed/sealed properly,

Happy Shopper

Happy Shopper

Amazing service

delivery the same day and also deliver on Sundays - a lifesaver for busy working parents. Fresh with minimal unnecessary packaging. We tried the ready packed boxes which were fantastic too. So adaptive to these unusual circumstances with COVID and have totally saved the stress of going to the supermarket every week. The online platform is really easy to use as well and intuitive - vastly better than the majors.

Value Box? You are kidding!

I just received my online order of $70 'value' box.

Where is the value in the $70 fruit/ vege box. What you delivered is a disgrace - a pure rip off.

Why don't you include imperfect items in it too - to at least show the 'value'?

I will not be using this 'service' again.