Harris Farm Markets
See the Best Supermarkets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harris Farm Markets

4.0 (1,251)
    4.4 (1,270)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (33) · No (1,187)

wonderful

From the online ordering to the packing and delivery everything was very professional

Naomi
NaomiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super impressed!

Super impressed with my first online order and first time using your store. Amazing quality. Your staff returned my email enquiry really quickly and were very helpful. Packaged perfectly. Cold items were kept cold and bread packaged separately. Awesome service. Thank you.

Very unhappy
Very unhappyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute Joke

Here is your ACTUAL fact.
I ordered 10 of the 8pks of mini slider buns & received 2.
I found out at MIDNIGHT when I was booked to receive these between 6-8am the following morning for a party I was having at home for lunch! Completely left me in the crap at the last minute when I had ordered these on the 6th!
On top of this, I was still then charged $15 delivery for 2 packets of mini Sliders!
Absolutely disgusting & would never recommend you to anyone.
I will be sharing this experience with everyone I can!!!!

Julie Martyn
Julie MartynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Fresh Food!

I always buy my fruit and veg, meat and deli items from Harris Farm because they are so much better than the big super markets

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love ❤️

I have been shopping HF for years. Lived in Sydney and live on the Gold Coast now, and So grateful they are here now.

watkinsc44
watkinsc44

incorrect charge

I have been charged $10 freight fee for goods that were out of stock??

Love Harris Farm!

Makes shopping a breeze! Love the weekly specials and storing my favourites.

Bonza
BonzaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Product standard was v high.

Would give 5 stars but couldn't see how to adjust the order after finalising. Forgot something - as usual!

Nnnn
NnnnSydney, NSW

Great produce and service

Great service and products the prices are so good and the drivers the nicest I’ve dealt with

Find out how Harris Farm Markets compares to other Supermarkets

Great variety amazing products good value

I really enjoy shopping online and in store and always find good quality organic and gluten free products at a great price that's even better than the big supermarkets a lot of the time.

Produce is great, shame about the delivery

The produce ordered was all fresh and excellent quality. However when the delivery person asked if I’d like the boxes brought up to my floor via the lift and I replied several times that i would (I can only assume) he pretended not to hear me and left them in the foyer. Not ideal as I was actually working from home after knee surgery and was unable to retrieve the boxes. I had to call a friend and ask for their assistance. What a shame for a first time experience ordering from HF.

So convenient!

Love that they leave it at the door incase I’m not home. Have always picked produce perfectly and cold items are delivered in a cooler bag with ice pack.

Tei
TeiSydney, NSW

Expired goods

I'm isolating with covid and ordered groceries online. The products I ordered were staples e.g. bread, eggs, butter and yoghurt etc. Most of the items are due to expire in a few days even the butter and yoghurt expires in 2 days. Using the online ordering system as a way of profiting from goods about to expire (that should be disposed of) and not letting the customer know is an issue. Need to have more transparency by adding expiry date when selling items online. I've now lost over $130 and will have to dispose of the items in a few days and will have to reorder more food while I'm quarantining.

Pip
PipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!

My first purchase through Harris Farm was a care package for my mum in-law. Online ordering process was fun and easy. Delivery was seamless and fast. I enjoyed using the geotracking map. My partner had FOMO so we ordered again for ourselves to enjoy!

would pick harris farm over any other grocer any day

Even though there isnt a harris farm in canberra, i take every opportunity to order my groceries from them. They have wide range of everything and a wonderful range of pasture raised and grass fed meats. Great customer service too! Highly recommend

• Return Claim MadeNo