Very disappointed

Not happy this is a very important day to have it delivered today and you failed Thank you for the last minute cancellation

LouiseSydney, NSW

Overcharged Again

How dare you get away with overcharging all the time. People are doing it tough and Harris Farm is ripping us off!!! I want my money back

I will contact Fair Trade DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS and stop RIPPING PEOPLE OFF

Yvonne Wilson

Yvonne WilsonSydney, NSW

Old Flowers

My daughter was excited about buying me several bunches of flowers that would create a large show of flowers for my birthday. When I removed the paper 2 bunches were mouldy and most of stem was cut off. 3 days later the flowers that made it to the vase, were dead. She would have spent a lot on those flowers - flowers that couldn’t last a week! Not good enough Cammeray Harris Farm

Carl

CarlHunter Region, NSW

Convenient delivery with a great selection of products. Wouldn't recommend dairy though

Harris provides a great selection of products; they really have everything you would need. The delivery service is cheap and convenient.

I would not recommend you order dairy through them. They often send you products that are near expire, including milk and yoghurt that is more than a month old.

I provided this feedback to Harris, however they stated their terms and conditions, and ignored my feedback.

Deep

DeepSydney, NSW

Reliable and good quality

Most of our meat, veggies, fruit and some groceries get delivered to the kitchen. The quality is high and even if it were easy for me to shop in person I would use the service.

Top class

I have difficulty walking, couldn't stay in my home without HMF
Despite Covid 19 my boxes are carried into unit placed on a table or next to the fridge.

Julia

JuliaSydney, NSW

Very pleased!

Fresh produce, good price, safe delivery!! I will keep using this service!!
Delivery came within the window specified, fridge lines were kept cold during the whole trip!

Better buying instore

Received a delivery but was disappointed with the quality of the produce.
Zucchini’s were thrown out, bananas weren’t great along with the stone fruits. Also noticed other items weren’t so fresh. Would only ever buy instore.

Weekly Box

Our $100 weekly box was missing a number of products that were listed as being in the box - grapes, lettuce, zucchini etc. And the produce that we did get was not fresh, for example the avocados were overripe and mottled on the outside and the boxes of little plums had a number of plums that had gone off. Felt like to were being given the dregs of what was left in the warehouse rather than the freshest produce of the week which is how it is advertised.

Pretty well spot on

The order was completed and delivered accurately and on time. My only problem was that the promotional offer promised free delivery for amounts over $100. My order was just over that threshold but I was still charged for delivery.

NOT HAPPY

NOT HAPPYHunter Region, NSW

Great fruit delivered to the door.

I've tried a few delivery people for fruit & veg and Harris Farm is by far the best quality fruit. Deliveries available several times a week.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

good service

delivery was on time. Delivery person was polite and deliver me shopping in to my kitchen. Some minor items were not delivered but refi\und ie being processed

Dave from Sydney

Dave from SydneySydney, NSW

Good quality products and good prices

Good quality products and good prices. Timely delivery. The website is very easy to navigate. Smooth transaction and electronic invoice.

Fast delivery, highly recommended

Friendly driver, arrived earlier than expected. Seafood was super fresh as were the fruit and veg that I ordered. Highly recommended

Better packaging

Please use paper bags instead of large boxes that are a burden to dispose of. Woolworths uses strong paper bags for groceries. You could save money and help your customers that way. Otherwise the service is all good and much appreciated. Cheers and kindest, John Carrick

Lifesavers!

Can’t get to the markets in Canberra with a newborn, so HFM to the rescue with easy online shopping and speedy delivery, the biggest range of products, super fresh produce and packed really well so no squashed foods or melted cold food! Highly recommend!!

Melody

Melody Sydney, NSW

Reliable and convenient service

Great variety and reasonable price. Products received were mostly fresh. Home delivery service is reliable and punctual. Will definite order again.

Overcharged significantly

Three seperate charges on my statement, overcharged about 40 dollars. No reciept. These should always be given, not just offered.

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Farm Market

Harris Farm is the best thing to happen on the north side of the river, everything you need to feed the family and good prices at Harris Farm

DualCitizen

DualCitizenSydney, NSW

Freshest primo veg

Tried online Harris for first time. Could not believe the quality of the veggies, and the efficiency of the delivery. Totally worth the delivery costs. Hope subsequent orders will be as beautiful and fresh. Sure beats buying from Coles or my former veggie shop.