Listing monitored by Harris Farm Markets

Ken N
Ken NSydney, NSW

Excellent products and service

I have bought mostly fruit and vegetables.
All are very good.
Deliveries are faster that Woolworths.
Dave’s recommendations of what’s is season are always worth reading.

jamie de teliga
jamie de teligaSydney, NSW

irregular fruit and veg box delivery

great produce
lots of it
cheap
delivered easily

I highly recomend.

Only challenge is the $50 minimum threshold for delivery (add +$15). COnsidering the box is $35.

Amazing freshness + on-time delivery

Unmatched quality in terms of products & produce. Packed neatly, and cold. The kids can't wait to open the delivery boxes.

Meredith S
Meredith SSydney, NSW

I helped out a friend in need

I ordered this for a friend who was struggling in lockdown. She was beyond thrilled and I would definitely order from Harris Farm online again. Thanks a lot.

Lisa F
Lisa F

Fast, fresh and healthy!

Great meal kits! Takes the hassle out of meal planning. Easy to cook. Fast delivery. Always fresh produce. Pricing is appropriate.

Simply the best

Consistently best quality and variety of fresh food and groceries. Ordering online is easy and service is friendly, quick and helpful. As well as this I find their visual communication of how far my order is away with ongoing updates of how long before it is delivered particularly helpful.

Excellent quality every time

Products from Harris Farm online (and in the Randwick store) are always fresh & of highest quality. Worth the price! Cannot compare to other grocers.

Best on-line shopping experience ever. Good quality products, carefully packed and delivered on time. A big help in the lockdown times.

Maree & James Boyd
Maree & James BoydIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Service

I often order from Harris Farm and am very happy. Living in a rural area its wonderful. The produce couldnt be fresher!

Kitty
KittySydney, NSW

All Good

All good and good service, good food, good packing, good arrangement, so fresh, l must order again. Nuts are the best

Gerdi
GerdiHunter Region, NSW

Fresh Mushrooms?

We're shopping at Harris Farm for many years and are very happy with the range and quality of your products. There is one product however we have been disappointed now a few times and that's the packaged mushrooms. There is not "date of packaged" nor "use by date". With a packaged product it is very hard to tell the freshness of a product. We strongly suggest to give that information on packaged fresh produce.
Looking forward to your suggestions.
Gerdi

Biljana Lekanic
Biljana LekanicSydney, NSW

Better than shopping at the main 2 supermarkets

The value boxes are the best!
Whenever I have ordered fresh produce from the big 2 supermarkets the produce was ALWAYS bruised, marked and wilted.
But with Harris Farm I have not had a bad piece of produce yet and I have been ordering from them for the last 12 months!!!

Flashinglight
FlashinglightSydney, NSW

Very poor first dleivery

Ordered in their online store first time with 10 items, 6 of which are missing when delivered. The worst online grocery shopping experience I ever had in my life. We need those items for our kid, when asked if they can make up the delivery tomorrow which they don’t even want to make the slightest effort to help out, so asked for a refund. Now we are left with no milk/yoghurt for the night and I have to do an early shopping run tomorrow during the lockdown. Thanks Harris farm for ruining our plans. Never again.

Perfect service.

Excellent service, from order to delivery. No suggestion to improve the service it is perfect as it is. I will use it more often.

Vickie White
Vickie WhiteSydney, NSW

Service and produce

Good quality products lovely packaging and on time delivery . The website is also very easy to use. I recommend this company

Read more reviews - page 2

Glenn Kellie
Glenn Kellieasked
Harris Farm Markets

I am writing to beg coles please, please, please reinstate your high fibre low gi harvest bread to your stores. I have been buying it ever since it came on the market and even when coles featured this bread as a drawcard on tv ads it wasn't easy to get as sold out very fast. Over the last year or so we have had to go from store to store in search of it and eventually told it was only available in our northlakes san remo coles. since last week there has been none available in 3 trips and were told by the bakery department that head office decided it was now obsolete even though a popular fast selling, much requested product. I am a diabetic with other dietary health issues and it was the only bread I have been able to eat without pain for years. I also have friends and family members who eat only that bread. We have loyally shopped in coles even though woolworths and aldi are just as close, buying all our groceries,fruit,veges,meat,cleaning products while there buying that bread. Please bring harvest bread back ,it would be nice to see loyalty repaid by coles showing that it cares about customers dietary needs. Thankyou for your consideration of this dire matter. Kerrie

Glenn Kellie
Glenn Kellieasked

Raches
Rachesasked
Online Store

Hi, what is the best way to dispose of the brown paper insulation material? I'm not sure what's inside it and whether it can be recycled or even reused. Will the delivery driver take back the insulation or boxes?

Karl
Karl

Paper recycling is good to go.

Get an answer from our members and Harris Farm Markets representatives