Harris Farm Markets
4.5 from 1,918 reviews

Love the milk run delivery!

Great produce, fresh, tasty and Aussie supplied, suporting our farmers. Love Hari’s Farm’s milk run delivery time, wake up and groceries have arrived with fresh for breaky. Thanks HF Team!

really impressed

Recently moved to Australia and was not impressed with the big chain grocery store shopping.
Harris Farm a much better service, good produce, good reasonably priced delivery and no plastic bags either.

Good

80% of order missing initially. Redelivery was outside of specified window.

Shop is good when shopping in person. This is not the case online! Delivery showed up in the morning with only two of the 10 or so items ordered; delivery person was very dismissive. Cold bag stank of petrol.

Complained, scheduled delivery of remainder in afternoon, from 3-6; representative said that they'd try to put us early in the run because we needed items for dinner. Contacted them again at 3:30 checking we were actually going to be given an ETA; they said it would be there by 6. Got tracking data at 4; confirmed we were LAST in the shipping, and that it would be arriving at 6:40.

So we've had to wait all day for a single delivery.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Hugh, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

Love the meal kits and milk run delivery

We ordered the crispy skin salmon meal kit and wondered if it would really be enough food, worth the money, and tasty. It was fantastic, though my skin stuck to the pan! It comes with a great recipe card with photos. I learned to make something new and it really was like a restaurant meal. Tried it out on guests who raved. I only wish it were possible to opt out of ingredients (hate dill and felt guilty tossing it). But otherwise, I highly recommend the meal kits. I am going to have my children pick out one each so they can help cook and learn to try new things.

Thanks, Margaret. I have passed your suggestions onto our team for future consideration. Cheers Anita

So easy and delivered on time!

First time shopping online with Harris Farm after shopping at their stores for years. Two thumbs up for ordering and delivering. But I did hear fruit & veggies prices are cheaper in store.

Good
Thanks, Maz! Anything particular products we should be looking into? Cheers AnitaHi anita Eg cucumbers were $3.35 and in store it was $2.25 the same weekendHi Maz, thanks for that information. I have passed this onto the relevant buyers and online management team to follow up. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Cheers Anita

Well...

I did not recieve my sugar and the grapes that I recieved were red, notwhite. Also plastic bags were used that were unnecessary. Did not recieve the SMS when it arrived either.

Good
Hi Laura, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

Pretty awesome

Really good service and amazing produce. Had a problem with last delivery and the support team handled it expertly and quickly. Would recommend to others for sure. Tracker to see when delivery arriving is great too.

Thanks!

So, so like many deliveries

Have used service twice. Both deliveries arrived with one or two items that had either mould or were past the use by date. This happened with other services, too, an of course you can get a refund but that is not the point. Online orders are used to save time so complaints are annoying as you waste time putting these through.

OK
OK
Hi Ira, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

Pretty good!

Generally really happy, however, packet of baby spinach was all slimy and had to be thrown out. Otherwise, very happy with the order.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Sophie, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers AnitaHi Anita, Order number: PP#425930

Something wrong with the order 90% of the time

The fruit and vegetables (when per the order and not damaged by poor packing and transport) are great. Unfortunately though based on my past 15 orders, 80% of the time there are items missing (but not on the out of stock email, just missing) and items damaged due to being thrown in a box together and tossed around. Bruised fruit, squashed raspberries, apples with nail marks in them). Tonight they called at 6.10pm to say my delivery (due in a 3 hr window between 3-6pm) would be late. Too late - I was out and my milk spoiled. They refund on complaint but I am tired of taking the time to email - they should just get it right the first time.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Bluey, I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. Thanks Warren

Wonderful shopping experience.

A truly wonderful shopping experience, more than your average fresh food grocer.

Fruit & Vegetables were very fresh, presented with care and the staff are helpful.

Shop LocationManly
Thanks for the great feedback.

The quality is really disaapointing

The cherries are terrible and the packages have been broken when I received them.

The quality is really disappointing, will not choose to buy any online

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Vivian, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers WarrenPP#420636

Tassie Cherries

I bought Tasmanian Cherrries online for a very cheap price, better than the supermarket offers. It came to my house without any dramas. Big and delicious cherries, that is!
I would buy online again! Website very user-friendly.

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks for the great feedback.

So easy

H farm delivery for the first time. Wow, and just so much better than the giants. My new routine! Thanks hfm

Shop LocationMosman
Thanks Eater

great value great on-line service.

Comprehensive catalogue, including specials. I prefer to buy fresh fruit and veg in store, but for prepackaged goods can't beat the delivery time or cost (free for larger orders). Arrived within 5 minutes of notified time, in insulated bag so still cold. If I had bought in-store the chilled goods would have been warm by the time I got home.

Shop LocationErina
Thanks Polly!

Very happy, however sizes of some items are confusing

Just received first order from HF as normally use Woolies for everything. I am delighted to have everything loose in a box and not covered in layers of unnecessary plastic packing - well done - this was the main factor in me changing from Woolies to HF.

The sizing of the items can be a little confusing though.
I accidentally ordered 2 humongous chillies instead of little birds eye
Instead of ordering 4 cucumbers i ended up with 4x5 packets of them - so 20 cucumbers! - surely the person packing these must have thought this was a strange order!
Same with the Lemons - ended up with 6 huge ones

The picture of the items is a little big on the page too - the woolies ones are smaller and easier to navigate - worth looking at

Also its not clear where you butcher meat comes from. I only buy free range pork but i couldnt see this from the description so i didnt buy any at all.

Shop LocationWilloughby
Hi Lynne, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry for any issues you encountered with your online order. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could let me know your order number our online customer service team would be happy to follow up. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Anita

No seafood, no point.

Lovely friendly staff, a great (albeit expensive) selection of fruit and vegetables, and an excellent range of delicatessen products, too. One could quite happily live by shopping at Harris alone!

But no seafood.

I stopped buying seafood at Harris Farm, Kings Cross (they call it Potts Point, but it's actually Kings Cross), Sydney several years ago once I realised that one particular staff member there was literally incapable of giving the customer the quantity of food that they request. "I would like 1 kilogram of those prawns, please"... "It's 1.3Kg, is that ok?"... "No, I'd like 1Kg or less, please remove some"... "It's 1.2Kg, is that ok?"... Wash, Rinse, Repeat all you like, but you will NEVER get the quantity you request.

On the second or third occasion when this script played out, once I realised that I could no sooner expect this man to give me what I had asked for than to stick his hand into a raging fire at my request, I simply turned, walked away, left him with his damned prawns and never purchased seafood at Harris again.

Now if I had been buying whole fish and he had made a reasonable effort to meet my request insofar as was possible given the sizes of the products on display, it'd be no problem... but prawns? Really, dude? Really?!

Just two weeks ago I watched the same staff member pull exactly the same stunt on my wife. She too requested a specific quantity, was given a substantially larger quantity, and despite repeated requests, the guy simply gave her a "thick face" blank look, exactly as though he simply did not understand her request, when he had decided, for himself, the quantity that she would purchase.

Our conversation as we left the store went like this: "remember, a couple of years ago, I said I refused to buy seafood from Harris again?"... "yes?"... "it was that same guy".

Given that seafood is off the menu at Harris and we need to go elsewhere for that, there's really no reason for us to visit Harris at all any more. Given the convenient location we do prefer to buy veggies at Harris, but there's three supermarkets within a 500 metre radius and none of them charge the high prices for vegetables that Harris do... and two of them sell seafood.

Put simply: no seafood, no point.

(A tall, solidly built man of Asian appearance. Probably thinks he's clever and making a nice profit by pretending not to understand customer requests. He's driven these two customers away! A clear example of a commercial alliance damaging both businesses.)

Shop LocationPotts Point
Hi Geoff, I'm sorry for any issues you encountered at our Pott's Point store. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. I have passed your feedback onto the store manager and area manager for review. Thanks Warren

Excellent produce and customer service

I bought my first online shop from Harris Farm this morning and by the mid afternoon we had received the great quality produce with free delivery! I also misread the use by date on an item and sent them an email about it. Within an hour I had a response and an offer of refund but on double checking I'd misread and the use by date is actually ages away! Can't fault them and will definitely be using again.

Shop LocationOnline
Thanks for the great review!!

Amazing couldn’t be better

Fresh well packed premium produce
No unnecessary packaging although zero plastic would be great
Recycled the cardboard boxes for next time

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Lisa thanks for the great review, I have passed on your feedback to our online team for follow up. Thanks Warren.

Ok but could be better

Overall experience was ok but the website crashed while I was doing the order and when retrieving products from my saved list some products had stayed on the cart although it indicated zero and I ended up being delivered some of the products in double and some were missing. Some fruits (red current) were partly moldy as well.
Delivery arrived on time as expected and most products were fresh. I might try again another time but was hoping this would be better.

Shop LocationOnline
Hi Sego, I'm sorry for any issues you encountered. That's really not what we strive for at Harris Farm, so I would like to apologise that we have let you down in this instance. If you could give me your order number we would be happy to rectify this matter. I look forward to hearing from you. Cheers AnitaHi! My order number is 417673Thanks Sego I have passed your order number onto our customer service team, someone will be in contact with you today. Thanks Warren