4.4

2,230 reviews

Wonderful produce, great service

The produce is always nice and fresh. Love the fact that you use boxes that can be recycled. Also love the App so you can track delivery time. Thank you.

Blueys

BlueysPearl Beach

Home delivery

Very happy with my order.
Cold goods packed in a cooler bag with ice bricks.
Fruit and vegetables all good quality.
Delivery agent was very courteous.
Will definitely do this again, particularly during this pandemic.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Both deleverys were great thanks so much

Thanks to Harris farm on line means we don’t need to do shopping this week thank u guys so much it’s nice and fresh and always on time thank u

good service

The online service is almost perfect. The delivery cost is very reasonable and I love how you can pick a time to have the delivery - have ordered twice now and it both times the service has been easy to track, well within timeframe and very friendly. Staff have even come up the stairs (three flights with a smile!!!!) and carried boxes to help. The cold food is delivered cold and none of the fruit and veg were bruised. The fruit and veg were high quality and generous. I took off a star as some of the products I wanted I had to wait for or go without but I have to say that any refund on an unavailable item was refunded really promptly and any emails were answered very promptly and politely.

Just as expected totally A1 produce as always

Always shop at local Harris Farm with complete satisfaction always and online delivery meets exactly the same high standard I have always received. I can only say a huge thank you in these unprecedented times

GiuliD

GiuliDSydney, NSW

Impressed ! On time & perfect

Products were delivered on selected date & time in two strong boxes- the one specific for chilled products - poultry, seafood & dairy well chilled. All goods were well selected, fruit & veg of good quality! No replacements as requested. Can we return these strong boxes at next delivery?

croft

croft

GREAT

All item ordered came on time - Cold items in an insulated box that we will save and return on next delivery - All item as described and very fresh - We are in our 80s and housebound this delivery service is a Godsend

Sue

SueSydney, NSW

Very good service

One navel orange rotten otherwise all great veg and fruit fresh.
Drivers efficient and polite.didnt see him this time butothertime very good. Can we return refrigerated bags?
Can’t complain otherwise - all fine

huseyin t.

huseyin t.Sydney, NSW

Not delivering the order in full but charging in full

We used Harris farm online twice so far. And on both occasions we received only the part of our online orders. On both occasions Harris farm charged us the full amount as if everything we ordered were delivered. Our latest order number is PP#613838. 12 bottles of Pellegrino were not delivered but Harris farm happily took our funds, did not inform us with any invoice or receipt adjustments or refunded us. Last time 3 wks ago they did the same and I had to figure out what was missing call and put up with rather rude customer service person. Tomorrow again I will have to call and tell them to refund us for what wasn’t delivered. Very stressful and unfortunate situation. I hope Harris farm does something to avoid this practice in the future.

Mark N.

Mark N.Sydney, NSW

Covid Comfort

Thanks Harris Farm for your exemplary service throughout the lockdown period. Your online store is simple to use, produce has been first class and every delivery has been on time.

Excellent quality, delivered on time, packed well

We ordered from Harris Farm online for the first time due to the coronavirus, and have done three orders so far. Each delivery has been timely. The quality of the food was excellent. The deliveries were beautifully packed with most things carefully put into a large cardboard box, which meant minimal packaging for those items. Cold food came in insulated bags with ice packs, which was great - except it feels like a lot of wasted packaging for the cold food. This was our only concern. Otherwise excellent.

Leo L

Leo LSydney, NSW

Good Quality and Prompt Service

Harris Farms stores always has fresh produce and good service. My online shopping experience has been the same. I particularly like that my order comes in a box, not multiple plastic bags. This way I can just recycle the box. They sms you a link to an app that tells you roughly when you can expect your delivery (it's updated in real time and quite accurate). I even enjoy watching the little truck in the app making its way to my house! Oh the anticipation!

AMM

AMMSydney, NSW

Great fresh and easy

The web site is clear, organised and easy to use. The fruit and veg are very fresh and last well .The order was well packed and the delivery very satisfactory.
The tracking system is very helpful

Perfect - again!

Produce is top quality, and the delivery process is totally dependable, including precise tracking. Lots of delivery times available, and no surprises. I received everything I ordered, in perfect shape.

Great quality and service

I have been using Harris farm for about 5 weeks now and am very happy with the choice and quality of produce. The boxing and packaging is also great. Beats plastic bags which you have to pay for with other delivery companies. Highly recommend them.

Carolyn

CarolynNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent quality products and easy process for online ordering.

Ordered fresh fruit and veg delivery for my Mum so she can ‘stay home’. Everything was very fresh, well packed, delivered on time. Mum was so excited to receive her order, she has taken photos and sent to me. You made her day! Thanks to your team for excellent service.

Angus H.Harris Farm Markets

Incredible products and stellar service.

You can tell this business is family-owned and run by the people who own it. The product range just keeps getting better and the delivery service throughout this stay-at-home period has been incredible. If they're out of a product they call, the produce that comes with your online order is always top quality and they deliver when they say they will . . .What more could you ask?

AnneA100

AnneA100Sydney, NSW

Very good but still room for improvement

The produce is generally of very good quality and in good condition. I'm very satisfied and intend to continue with deliveries. It didn't get 5 stars because several of my deliveries had one or more damaged or missing items. Some were too trivial to bother about. Examples: this week several truss tomatoes were damaged by the punnets of tiny tomatoes having pressed into them and I was 1 cucumber short; last week we got a box of smashed biscuits, and 3 eggs had been cracked. Such issues are often too minor to follow up. And we have received some 'extras' - once, for example, a wonderful abundance of perfectly ripe avocados. There is a good 'refunds system'.

Delivery of food

Amazing quality still delivered to our door. We as a family love the surprises as well. This week was sparkling water, last week was additional cucumbers, kids love it, Thanks

Louise Robertsmith

Louise RobertsmithSydney, NSW

Have just received my 2nd order, very happy with all aspects

I wonder if you are interested in recycling boxes/cold packs? Can I leave the used ones out for collection next time? I am very happy with the products and delivery window and intend to continue with your online service.