What a fantastic service

Since we have been restricted to our 5km radius I have been missing going to South Melbourne Market and in particular buying the fresh seafood. I had my first order delivered yesterday and from ordering to delivery I couldn’t fault the service of Your Grocer and the seafood I got delivered was beautiful. Thanks!

Sue

Suemelbourne

Smells like a fresh Melbourne market

Contact free delivery arrived on time with SMS notification and a wave from the operator. All items delivered, beautifully fresh, well packed and wonderful to see paper rather than plastic wrapping and bags. I only had a relatively small order of 9 items but spread over several specialty stores. No problem for YourGrocer. There is a wait list but well worth it.

Sue

Larissa B.

Larissa B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great quality food, exceptional customer service

Every week, I'm impressed with Your Grocer. The service is so easy to use and customer focused. The quality of the food is fantastic. The customer service team exceed my expectations every time. The delivery crew are delightful. I absolutely recommend Your Grocer.

Sharyn R.

Sharyn R.

Brilliant service

Fast service and delivery. Great range of stores from right across Melbourne that I’d never usually be able to get to. I’ll be shopping here again regularly. I highly recommend this service.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service to deliver fresh fish

VSC

VSCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect

I had my first delivery from YourGrocer today and wasn't disappointed. The food was all of a very high quality. Right from the beginning I was impressed with the philosophy of YourGrocer. I found the website extremely easy to use and appreciated being able to compare products and prices from the various providers. It is great that changes can be made to the order up until midnight the day before the delivery. Being able to have as many deliveries as you like for only $16.99 per month is excellent, with a very reasonable $60 order minimum. Very satisfied customer!

HHP74

HHP74Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy. Highly recommend this service.

Just received my first order. Very happy. Great communication. Brilliant fresh produce. Very convenient. Them order arrived within the specified time a slot and I received a text message as the order was approaching. Very convenient and great value delivery fee. I was able to access a great range of different products from range of businesses for a single very reasonable deliver fee.

Great stuff!

Great service with good communication, on-time delivery and excellent produce. I appreciated the ability to alter my order even as late as the day before. The only small issue was that I'd like to have been told a couple of items weren't available so I could order substitutes. Will certainly be back for more - keep up the great work!

Rosalind

RosalindGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good quality produce would have liked a bit more notice about unavailability of items

Really good quality produce with some additional items I didn’t order. Some ordered items were unavailable and I only found out on delivery. Otherwise very happy with groceries and communication about when delivery would happen. Here is dinner prepared with the produce.

Viv

Viv

Excellent service

Great communication! Great service! Being able to add or remove items from shopping cart up until the day before delivery is fantastic. Very fresh produce! Very convenient! Very happy! Highly recommend.

Wannit2day

Wannit2dayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Support local business.......YES

I just received my first order, I had no idea what to expect. Well I was blown away. The service, the freshness of produce, the communication is second to none. I am sold, this is the only way I will be shopping in the future. Well done to all involved. Another happy customer.

Stephaniej

StephaniejGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I think I love you

I’ve had about 28 deliveries and I am happy with every aspect of ‘my’ grocer. Excellent communication. Great selection from independent shops. Always top quality.
Delivery staff polite, friendly and helpful.

Josh Pramana

Josh PramanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Last minute cancellation

Regardless of coronavirus issue, cancelling 1 day prior to delivery without offering any solution is still very bad, what are we supposed to do now withour our much needed groceries.

Helena

HelenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So happy to support local businesses

Great communication from the team and awesome variety of products to choose from. Thank you to the team and the constant updates on my order through email and text messages. Extremely happy with my products and love supporting small businesses.

Tanya K.

Tanya K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding Service

The customer service is exemplary. Every question is answered promptly & problems solved super fast. The produce is fresh & of the highest standard. Give them a try, you won't regret it.

Kathryn

KathrynHunter Region, NSW

Christmas Day done right

If I could add 'stars' in the rating I would. Your Grocer absolutely made our Christmas Day (week) stay in Melbourne an absolute success. The ease of ordering, the reassurance we received from the staff, the delivery to our hotel and then the amazing quality of the produce. If your coming to Melbourne and want the flexibility of cooking delicious fresh produce then Your Grocer is for you. We ordered lobsters, oysters and pork belly (plus cheeses and other smaller items) and all were perfect. If I lived in Melbourne would have no hesitation on using this service as a regular event.

Fast. Local. Caring.

I love Your Grocer, they're a well run operation that is both effecient and easy-to-use while also being focused on my community and caring for me as a customer. After going with Your Grocer I won't be going back to Coles or Woolworths - it really is worlds apart.

Chris Z

Chris ZGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hassle free shopping

I've only used Your Grocer once but will be deffinetly using again. They provided a quick an easy way to shop online from multiple local and privately owned shops. The produce was excellent and the staff kept me informed at every step of the progress of my order. They delivered when they said they would and the delivery fee was very reasonable.

Nic

NicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I’m probably never going grocery shopping again!

I was getting into the habit of just ordering takeaway because I’m too lazy to go grocery shopping. Now I can order from 3 different speciality shops at the markets and have it at my door around dinner time. They even unpacked it all for me.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wish I had tried this earlier!

Fantastic Service, so super easy and convenient.
Courteous service and delivered all my favourite items from Maria’s Pasta when they said they would. I Will definitely be using this service again.

Colin Jones

Colin Jonesasked

Why do you continue to charge me membership fee of$16.99 when I no longer use your service Regards Colin Jones

Drew

Drewasked

Hi, I have just been introduced to your grocer. I have had a look at meat prices across the various butchers and find that they are much higher than local supermarkets and significantly higher than ALDI. Im wondering if you have super specials on meat at any time as this is when I might consider buying. Is there a category for specials or an alert service such? Many thanks Andy

YourGrocerYourGrocer

Hi Andy,

Welcome to YourGrocer!

The meat prices from our butchers do vary from ALDI and the big supermarkets. It depends which butcher you purchase from though, we have higher and lower end butchers to chose from. We’d be happy to recommend one to suit your needs, you can reach out on chat or call us on 1300 851 343.

We do have a 'specials' filter in our sidebar under 'Category'. Here there a number of meat specials that are marked in orange print.

All of our specials and prices are up to date on the website although I love your idea about an alert service. I'll pass this suggestion onto our team.

Thank you so much for getting in touch.

Isla

robyn

robynasked

What areas in Nsw do you deliver to??

YourGrocerYourGrocer

Hi there!

Sorry for the late reply! We currently deliver to the following postcodes in Sydney: 2204, 2130, 2049, 2042, 2048, 2044, 2205, 2206 & 2203.
Have a great day!

Get an answer from our members and YourGrocer representatives