3Comotomo Baby Bottle

Comotomo Baby Bottle

3Comotomo Baby Bottle

100% · 50%

Bottle Leakage · No
Brand Manager for Comotomo? Claim your listing.

Chrystelle
Chrystelle
  250ml

Best bottle after trying so many!!!

I have tried every bottle imaginable. My daughter drank from Dr browns whilst breast feeding and decided at 4 months she wouldn't take a bottle anymore. In then tried, Tommy tippee close to nature, Mam, mimijumi. Comotomo was the only one that worked! The round and soft nature of the teat meant she could latch like breast feeding. And she likes touching the soft bottle. Soooooooo good! They're a bit pricey but it's so worth it!!! Show details
Danielle
Danielle37 posts
  Verified 150ml

Worth it!

We decided to purchase these bottles before the baby was born based on the incredible reviews online...it did not disappoint.

While they are on the more expensive side my breastfed baby has had no problem using them and no nipple confusion experienced to date. The soft bottle means if bubby is being a little fussy I have the ability to squirt milk into his mouth to calm him down.

I love the 150ml bottles as I only use them for babysitting feeds and/or if out of the house for extended periods of time. I can simply purchase different age teats and continue to use the smaller bottles if I wish. I have purchased the 250ml bottle; however, have not yet used this size.

The bottles look great and they are great quality.

Highly recommended. Show details

Master Burton
Master BurtonPerth5 posts
  250ml

don't buy anything else

Our baby girl took to the comotomo baby bottle "like a duck takes to water"

We did the reviews on the US based website www.wiki.ezvid.com probably like most parents do, this product came in #1! We sourced it from a US website. We took delivery of it within 10 calendar days. Started using it immediately, the LIDS are divine! Like a natural Mother's breast. But this version is silicone. The baby has a natural grip on this breast like bottle.

I would recommend parents only wanting the best product for their babies, buy only this bottle, I suggest the 250ml size for its flexibility.

LisaT
LisaTNewcastle2 posts
  Verified 250ml

Great product!

My 3 month old didn’t like any of the previous newborn bottles I had bought so comotomo was my last resource and she absolutely loves it! I’m so happy with the bottles definitely will buy some more down the track. Will definitely recommend this product to families and friends as it such a great product indeed!!!!

PRUser
PRUserMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts
  Comotomo Baby Bottle

The bottle the baby finally took!

I absolutely love these bottles. The 250ml Soft Hygenic Silicone Feeding Bottle by Como Tomo was the bottle that my exclusively breastfed baby finally took to. I have tried so many other brands, Avent, Tomee Tippie, Minibe, Pigeon... the list goes on. Easy to clean and doesn't get cloudy like many other silicone teats. I used the 2 flow teat, which worked well for my 7+ month old. This soft silicon bottle is so wonderful and my baby was able to hold the bottle and feed itself. I have been meaning to write this review so long and has worked on both of my babies after trying many other brands. This is for the baby that won't take a bottle!