Comotomo Baby Bottle

Comotomo Baby Bottle

150ml and 250ml

don't buy anything else

Our baby girl took to the comotomo baby bottle "like a duck takes to water"

We did the reviews on the US based website www.wiki.ezvid.com probably like most parents do, this product came in #1! We sourced it from a US website. We took delivery of it within 10 calendar days. Started using it immediately, the LIDS are divine! Like a natural Mother's breast. But this version is silicone. The baby has a natural grip on this breast like bottle.

I would recommend parents only wanting the best product for their babies, buy only this bottle, I suggest the 250ml size for its flexibility.

Great product!

My 3 month old didn’t like any of the previous newborn bottles I had bought so comotomo was my last resource and she absolutely loves it! I’m so happy with the bottles definitely will buy some more down the track. Will definitely recommend this product to families and friends as it such a great product indeed!!!!

The bottle the baby finally took!

I absolutely love these bottles. The 250ml Soft Hygenic Silicone Feeding Bottle by Como Tomo was the bottle that my exclusively breastfed baby finally took to. I have tried so many other brands, Avent, Tomee Tippie, Minibe, Pigeon... the list goes on. Easy to clean and doesn't get cloudy like many other silicone teats. I used the 2 flow teat, which worked well for my 7+ month old. This soft silicon bottle is so wonderful and my baby was able to hold the bottle and feed itself. I have been meaning to write this review so long and has worked on both of my babies after trying many other brands. This is for the baby that won't take a bottle!