Pigeon PP Slim Neck

Pigeon PP Slim Neck

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kylie Davidson

Kylie DavidsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended for babies !

These are the best bottles. This is the brand used in special care nurseries in hospital . If your bubba is a gulper and suffering from tummy pains these are really helpful. Combined with the anti colic teats your baby will be more settled, have less tummy pains and as a result mum's get more sleep . Highly recommended.

Purchased in August 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $15.00.

Breastfed Child No
Bottle LeakageNo

Buttercream Lady

Buttercream LadyMelbourne

The only bottle our little one will take!

After the disappointment of not being able to breastfeed Kicked in, we were quickly on the hunt for a good bottle for our LO. She rejected all the bottles we’d be given, and finally someone suggested the pigeon bottles.
Feeding time is so easy now, she has not had any issues with taking in too much air after feeds and the bottle is easy to clean.
The only issue we’ve had is super minor, and easy to fix. We just found we had to replace the teats sooner than we expected. But no biggie at all!

KGC

KGCSydney

Great to start with but not after 2-3 months of use

These bottles were absolutely fantastic when first purchased but after using it for a few months now the cap threads have become lose and the teats collapse every single time.

We took them back to baby bunting and described the issues and they said “these bottles are not meant to be sterilised in hot water or steam... try the yellow ones instead.” I mean why make baby bottles which cannot be sterilised?

So after spending $60 on these bottles (only 3 months ago) we are having to go buy new ones as bub simply can no longer drink from these.

Wow wow wow

After purchasing several bottles for my baby I have finally found the one that works the best. The flow is just perfect which baby seems to enjoy much better now, no milk spills and the flexible teat fits perfectly in the mouth.
I really like the slim and light weight design it has, simple is always best. Just need to stock up on more bottles now finally yay!!

The best bottle I have used!!

Can’t fault this brand at all perfect for fussy babies that won’t take to other brands/wide necks!! Teats are amazing and are made soft to mimic breast and great for windy/colic babies. I recommend to everyone now after using Avent and tommee tippee in the past with first baby. The teat is the same as they use in the bottles at the hospital(QLD).

Great bottle

We Had to change bottles for my 5 month old cause I got fed up of leaky avent ones, and I have to say I love these! Baby took to them right away and I love how light they are. Good price for them as well. I know they don’t look as nice but baby was happy to drink from these as wel cause he could hold on to them himself. Many pro s!

CCAR

CCAR

Not too happy

Kath

Kath

Great bottle

I used this product for the last 2 years. They are a fantastic bottle, couldn't fault them. Never leaked, inexpensive, easy to wash and lasted long time. I will definitely plan use this product for my next child. I highly recommend this product. Also sold at a wide variety of stores.

Jen

JenLatrobe

Fantastic bottle

After trying my usual brand of bottle that I used for my other kids I was advised to give pigeon slim teat bottles a go due to my sons tongue and lip ties. Wow! He took to it so easily & wont stop guzzling down his milk now! Greatly priced too

theresaVictoria

Beats the rest of the bottle!

Pigeons are the best! ! I am very happy that I follow my mother's advice which feeding bottle is the best! No second thoughts because right after my mother's advice, I went to product review to check which feeding bottles are the best and no surprise, it is PIGEON! I will always recommend this bottle to new moms. I have no problems feeding my BUB especially I am doing both BF and formula! She loves her bottle! I got a gift from someone, AVENT and told me they are the best! I don't think so! Avent are soo huge and hard to take off the LID! It occupys soo much space in my baby feeding bag!

Saleha K

Saleha KAU

It's the best

So after trying all the bottle in the market I've got the one I needed the most. It's simply the best for me and my baby. I'd tried medela dalna bottle, minbie, advent, closer to the nature and etc etc but nothing worked out well. My baby refuses all the bottle expect pigeon one. The reason is that the teats are soft and feel like natural breast. It has outlet for air also, So a plus point. Try this. This is a good product. Happy with pigeon.

Jess

JessSunshine Coast

Finally a bottle my bub will take

I have tried many different bottles for my baby since she was 4 months old. Finally at 8 months old I tried this bottle and she took it straight away with no fuss! So so happy with them my baby now mix feeds from breast to bottle with no problems at all. I just wish they made some prettier versions of the bottle. But i really can't complain because this bottle has saved my life!!! Just did a big order off their website.

Chris

Chris

Awsome

After purchasing 3 different brands of bottles l finally found one my prem baby could drink out of properly. Great product. Cheapest pricing in chemist warehouse but Baby buntings matched their price . Great product , would recommend if your baby doesn't drink well from wide teats . Highly recommend

Emm

EmmSydney

Nice size, good quality, reduces wind

I initially bought these bottles just because they look like bottles, not like plastic body parts! My lactation consultant told me later they have the best shaped teat of any bottles - long and soft, to reach further into baby's mouth, mimicking breastfeeding much better than those more 'realistic' shaped bottles. Also found that baby gets less wind than when using Avent or the hospital bottles.

Happy mumma

Happy mummaAU

Absolutely amazing

I was using closer to nature bottles for my newborn but the teat would collapse and he would get lots of wind, so we changed over to these bottles and he had no trouble at all with them, his wind improved dramatically. He would easily have good feeds. Never had a problem with leaks either. Strongly recommend

JustineMelbourne, Victoria

I purchased these bottles after having to many issues with the "close to nature brand" teat is more practical and has less leakage new born drinks well from this bottle, teat fits nicely to mouth, and slim bottle shape makes it easy to carry in a fridge bag,
Down side, they are pretty expensive and when buying a 2 pack of the 240ml the teat size only comes 4-5 months so having to purchase seperate teats for a new born was a more expensive exercise
2 teats will set you back $9 (bottle not included)

Mtr

MtrBallarat

Great bottles

Not the best looking bottles out there, but functionality is great. No leaks, cap stops any leaking from teat when shaking bottle, and the peristaltic teat works great for my baby. These bottles have embossed measurements on the side which is great because they don't wear off, but they're hard to read. The Pigeon PPSU bottles printed numbers are easier to read but they're more expensive. Also not the easiest bottles to find as only select chemists seem to stock them, but well worth hunting for.

Kellie W.

Kellie W.Bundaberg

Excellent bottle

Bottle does not leak when feeding the baby. The cap plugs the hole in the teat so when it is shaken, it will not leak. The slim neck ensures my baby gets a good seal with puckered lips over the teat. It would be awesome if this bottle was just a little bit cheaper. It is not too bad on price though.

OGmum

OGmumPerth

Fabulous don't let the look / style put you off!!

Natalie

NatalieHorsham

Love these bottles

I tried avent, dr brown & pigeon bottles with my silent reflux baby. The avent bottles were the worst, he gulped so much air & the teats were hard. Dr brown bottles were ok but the constantly leaked and I hated having a leaky bottle at a 2am feed! Purchased 1 pigeon bottle to try & haven't looked back. Love these bottles heaps. The teats ate soft on gums & don't leak. Also doesn't suffer too much wind with these.
Soft teats, ok for bubs reflux