3Pigeon PP Slim Neck

Pigeon PP Slim Neck

3Pigeon PP Slim Neck

93% · 261 · 4%

Bottle LeakageYes · No
Brand Manager for Pigeon? Claim your listing.

PM.SA
PM.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

best milk bottle

started newborn with different brand, spills and did not go well. this one worked like magic. Show details
Christopher G.
Christopher G.South East Queensland, QLD

The only bottle that's worked for us

This doesn't spill and is the only bottle that actually has a slow flow.
BrianneMack
BrianneMack

Never any bottle/boob confusion

We introduced the bottle with our daughter from her first week and still breastfeeding successfully at 9mo. Bub took to the pigeon teats easily and we never experienced any hint of preference between the bottle or boob and it was really easy sailing for us with Pigeon! We did try another brand bottle/teats (because they connected to my breast pump) but quickly returned to Pigeon - it was the best feeding solution for us. Show details
KezSouth East Queensland, QLD16 posts

Best Baby Formula Bottles out there

I did heaps of research and tested about three other brand bottles before I found Pigeon and they are the best. Took me about a month to find them after starting bub on bottles (and trying others and spending a fortune) so hope this review helps the mums and dads out there. Bub took this one straight away, never leaks, the slim neck teets are so good for her little mouth, easy to wash and you can sterilise them. So happy with my purchase and I would recommend this product. Show details
KRizzle
KRizzleSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Good but doesn't go over 240ml for size

The pigeon narrow neck teats are the only one's my child likes however at 11 months old she has recently been drinking a lot more then the capacity of 240ml bottle allows. I went online and this is the biggest they have in the narrow neck range so now I'm in the situation where I need to somehow find bigger bottles in other brangs that will fit more milk and the preferred teats. The wide neck bottles go up to 330ml but my daughter will not take these teats. It's a shame they don't allow for a bigger size for the narrow neck bottles Show details
Toochie000
Toochie000Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC27 posts

Best bottles I’ve used

Best bottles I’ve used and would highly recommend them to anyone. Have had many other brands and would never try another brand again. These settled all our issues. Just wish there was a thermal pouch made for them. Show details
Kate
KateSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Finally a bottle our breastfed baby will take!

A familiar story; our breastfed baby started refusing his bottle at 8 weeks. After trying five other brands with no luck I thought I’d give one last chance to the Pidgeon bottle I saw in an airport chemist. Thank goodness I did - we have to looked back! Show details
Kylie DavidsonSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Highly recommended for babies !

These are the best bottles. This is the brand used in special care nurseries in hospital . If your bubba is a gulper and suffering from tummy pains these are really helpful. Combined with the anti colic teats your baby will be more settled, have less tummy pains and as a result mum's get more sleep . Highly recommended. Show details
Buttercream Lady
Buttercream LadyMelbourne2 posts

The only bottle our little one will take!

After the disappointment of not being able to breastfeed Kicked in, we were quickly on the hunt for a good bottle for our LO. She rejected all the bottles we’d be given, and finally someone suggested the pigeon bottles.

Feeding time is so easy now, she has not had any issues with taking in too much air after feeds and the bottle is easy to clean.

The only issue we’ve had is super minor, and easy to fix. We just found we had to replace the teats sooner than we expected. But no biggie at all!

KGC
KGCSydney3 posts

Great to start with but not after 2-3 months of use

These bottles were absolutely fantastic when first purchased but after using it for a few months now the cap threads have become lose and the teats collapse every single time.

We took them back to baby bunting and described the issues and they said “these bottles are not meant to be sterilised in hot water or steam... try the yellow ones instead.” I mean why make baby bottles which cannot be sterilised?

So after spending $60 on these bottles (only 3 months ago) we are having to go buy new ones as bub simply can no longer drink from these.

Sonya
Sonya

Wow wow wow

After purchasing several bottles for my baby I have finally found the one that works the best. The flow is just perfect which baby seems to enjoy much better now, no milk spills and the flexible teat fits perfectly in the mouth.

I really like the slim and light weight design it has, simple is always best. Just need to stock up on more bottles now finally yay!!

Megank
MegankSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

The best bottle I have used!!

Can’t fault this brand at all perfect for fussy babies that won’t take to other brands/wide necks!! Teats are amazing and are made soft to mimic breast and great for windy/colic babies. I recommend to everyone now after using Avent and tommee tippee in the past with first baby. The teat is the same as they use in the bottles at the hospital(QLD).

Jess k
Jess k

Great bottle

We Had to change bottles for my 5 month old cause I got fed up of leaky avent ones, and I have to say I love these! Baby took to them right away and I love how light they are. Good price for them as well. I know they don’t look as nice but baby was happy to drink from these as wel cause he could hold on to them himself. Many pro s!

CCAR
CCAR9 posts

Kath
Kath3 posts

Great bottle

I used this product for the last 2 years. They are a fantastic bottle, couldn't fault them. Never leaked, inexpensive, easy to wash and lasted long time. I will definitely plan use this product for my next child. I highly recommend this product. Also sold at a wide variety of stores.