3BIBS 225ml Glass Bottle Set

4.1

SAY
SAYGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Teat design is awful

Teat is too big for newborns it got stuck in my babies mouth
Camilla Versemann
Camilla Versemann

The bottle is too tall and the opening is too small

The bottle looks nice but is too tall. I can't close my bottle warmer and I can't put it on most of the shelves in my fridge. The bottle opening is too small to easily put baby formula into and formula scatters onto the bench as a result. My 5 month-old baby doesn't like the teat and it's difficult to get into to clean with the bottle-cleaning brush I have, that works well with my other brand glass bottles. Wouldn't buy again. Show details
Courtney
Courtney11 posts

Great bottles!

Great bottles! I was so glad when brought these out. Love them and the colours are gorgeous too! Show details
Jill
JillSydney, NSW14 posts

Great bottle if your little one loves the dummies

I purchased these bottles and found my litttle one loves them he only uses the bibs dummies so it’s perfect . I was hesitant due to being glass but they are very durable! Show details ·  1
Adrienne Veena
Adrienne Veena

Nice item

Love it, and fast delivery too! Good quality and comes with all the accessories. Show details ·  1
Riannon C
Riannon CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Great glass bottle

I’ve wanted to make the switch to glass bottles for my little one and this one was great. My baby likes her milk to be warm & I find glass holds the heat much better than plastic without it cooling down while drinking. This bottle was really way to clean too. She took to the teat really well, I think because of the similarity in shape & texture to the bubs dummy she uses. The flow was a bit slow for us, but I made the hole a tad bigger & now it’s fine. Very happy with this product. Show details ·  1
Amanda C
Amanda CSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent quality glass bottle

I prefer glass over plastic, so immediately this bottle is a winner for me. It’s a great slim design and excellent quality. We are working on getting my breast fed baby to take to a bottle and we’ve been having some small wins with this bottle (I’ll take any wins as he has refused every other bottle). Very happy with it! Show details ·  1
Laura A.
Laura A.

Amazing quality

I absolutely love the BIBS glass baby bottles! They exude high quality, are perfectly sized for my daughter's little hands, and cleaning them is a breeze. Highly recommend! Show reply
Kams
KamsSydney, NSW

Very happy to use it for my baby

First of all I loved the fact it's a super quality glass than plastic. It looked so sleek and stylish to use during outings. And the provision of a funnel is a very good idea. It was so much of help when preparing and pouring milk in a hurry . Maybe the nipple hole could have been a lill more bigger to let milk flow a lill more easier and more in quantity. Otherwise my baby is happy holding it and drinking. Satisfied mom. Show details ·  1
Hayley
HayleyHobart, TAS
  Fair Incentive

Great bottle for fussy bub

My baby has been having trouble with taking a bottle whilst at daycare. I have tried a few different kinds of bottles and teats with no success. That was until I tried these bottles! My little one took to the bottle straight away. I honestly couldn’t believe it. She loves her Bibs bottles. I love the cute little heart detail on the teat. Show details ·  1
Karem
KaremMelbourne4 posts

First try

Scared to try to begin with it being glass but What I liked about the bottle was that it would
Heat up faster and hold the heat longer and would cools faster then a normal plastic bottle
Only issues I had was I Needed a faster flow so interchangeable sizes would be good and the airhold wasn’t working so well as when baby would suck the teathole would cave in so I had to make the hole bigger myself Show details ·  1
Mandy
Mandy

Good quality baby bottle

I like the fact that the bottle is made of glass. It is resistance to temperature changes making it safe for babies to have. It is easy to clean. In comparison to plastic bottle, it does not leave a residual smell from the milk or washing liquid.

The flow rate is abit slow for my baby but the teat well shaped. My baby did not reject it.

Overall I like it because my baby take it, it is safe and durable. Show details ·  1

Dana
DanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Absoultley love this bottle

With 3 kids, I have tried many bottles over the years and this one by far is the best. Show details ·  1
TashK
TashK2 posts

Bub loves it

We have gone through so many plastic bottles with no luck. So I’m happy we have discovered this bottle. Show reply
Jit
JitSydney Surrounds, NSW

Strong glass bottle but teat too big

Strong glass bottle and good size. The teat is big and bulbous and doesn't resemble a mother's nipple. Flow is slow but not too slow. I like the yrsvel cap and funnel.

My infant didn't take to it and my toddler attempted to drink from it but gave it back quickly. Maybe it's just preference as she has been using another brand since birth.

Tbh the teat material is thick and durable but could be softer and slimmer, resembling a mothers nipple as it takes up a lot of space in small mouths. Show details

Kollektive
Kollektive   DM

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate the feedback and this is certainly valuable information to pass on to BIBS!