4.1

80% · 408 · 16%

Bottle LeakageYes · No
Brand Manager for NUK? Claim your listing.

shoppahholick26
shoppahholick26Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Still using years down the track :)

Started using the nuk system for my baby and she is now 3 and yes we still do bottles at night (pls don’t judge!) but my point is quality has stood the test of time. Love my first choice heart print set. Show details
Neda
NedaSydney, NSW10 posts

Great light weight little bottle

I used a twistshake bottle for a few days before switching to this little nuk bottle. It was easier for the baby to suck from the bottle and the bottle was easier to hold compared to the twistshake one. Show details
Nadjia D.3 posts

Great system

Great Product for small month babies that cannot latch to those Big round nipples.
Been using them for 15 years with all 3 of my kids.
Gentle on the tummy, gerber always makes good products
Help promote good feeding habits this system isn't design for infant to be left unattended while feeding.. and you should never give baby a bottle while he or she is lying down in his crib.
Gerber is great for fallowing Pediatricians recommendation.
and it fallows well within the slow drip for teat per recommendation in bottle manifacturing. Show details
Loryn
LorynThe Entrance5 posts

Great!

We are currently giving Bub 1-2 bottles a week of breast milk using the nuk bottles with the small teat.

She takes the bottles easily compared to some other brands, the teats are great to control flow of milk and the bottles are easy for storing and heating breast milk

MariscaAU8 posts

Great bottle for after 3 months

I tried many bottles brands for my little one. He was 2 months premature and was bottle fed pretty much from the get go. We started using Nuk bottles from about 3 months and have not used another brand of bottle since.

The only negative is that the teet leaks - have had a few occasions where I have had water or formula in my andbag and nappy bag - otherwise a great bottle

Ioanna
IoannaAdelaide20 posts

Works well for my baby

Initially I was hesitant to purchase nuk because they aren't hugely popular in AUS (avent and tommee seem to be most popular). I only bottle feed 1-2 times a day and bf other times, I found this bottle gave my son a comforting and enjoyable feed where as previous bottles where a struggle for him to finish and was not a settling experience .. I've tried avent and mimijumi but nuk works best. My only critisism is that milk goes everywhere in the cap when shaken which can be annoying when you open the cap and it's all wet/flooded. Other than that great !

tulip04
tulip04

Munch kin
Munch kinSydney

Horrible, not recommended for newborns

I have tried a many different bottles and I have to say this was one of the worst bottles. The first night my baby vomited and I thought it was because she was trying to drink too fast and didn't think too much if it as she was fine after that. The next night she vomited even more out!! I was so distressed seeing her this way. She has never vomited with any of the other brands I've used so it's definitely the bottle. The description says anti-colic but I believe she vomited as she swallowed way too much air from this bottle design. I would definitely not recommend this bottle, don't be fooled by the cute design!

Jaqueline H
Jaqueline H

Never using these bottles again!

I tried to use these bottles for my son & when he was using them it would take forever for him to finish a bottle, hes 1 month old now & today when I was feeding him with a Nuk bottle he stopped breathing, I will never use them again! After I got him to start breathing again I put the rest of the formula into a Playtex bottle and I find they are so much better so I strongly recomend them over the Nuk bottle. These bottles were a big waste of money, I wish I would have read the reviews about them before I went out & bought them! I will never use Nuk bottles ever again.

Mamabear
Mamabear

Scary experience and terrible bottle

I wish I would have read the reviews before I spent the money on these bottles. My 8-month-old had just finished a bottle and minutes later out of no where was projectile puking an insane amount. He had swallowed so much air and was to the point of dry heaving. Not to mention the bottle leaked. Safe to say I'm never using these again.

HamH
HamHMelbourne3 posts

Ok but not recommended for small month babies

I like Nuk unique teat design and it says anti colic, but it could be a little bit confused to put into baby's mouth in the right direction. I have looked everywhere who selling Nuk bottles for 0-6 months unfortunately the teats are only available in size M and I could't find any size S.

I tried a few times to use Nuk to feed my 4 months old but the milk from size M teat is still too fast and split out everywhere on my little one's face and neck.

I do find their orthodontic pacifiers are really good to use.

NatieNat
NatieNatGold Coast, Queensland4 posts

Worst bottle ever!! Way too fast!!

I bought this bottle because I thought it was really cute with the pink design. The pretty design is all that this bottle has going for it though. The milk came out so fast my 5 month old nearly choked, she had the bottle before bed and actually woke us up power spewing an hour later. She was fine once she had finished vomiting so it wasn't a bug, I believe she just ingested way too much air and it didn't sit well in her stomach. Needless to say we didn't use the bottle again. Glad I only purchased on, to try!

Back to good old boring Pigeon brand bottles for us.

RoretoTeam
RoretoTeamNSW, 214515 posts

Fantastic bottles

I originally used all Avent 260ml bottles but i changed to these because they fill to 300ml and the Avent bottles were bothersome due to leaking, cracking over time and the valve rings were annoying. I always used Nuk dummies and was pleased so i thought the nuk bottles would be great quality too.

These Nuk Bottles are sensational, and i wish i bought the lot sooner. they fit 8 scoops of formula easily when making it with 240ml water. the bottles don't have the annoying removable valve ring so its one less bother. the bottles come in cute designs with mickey mouse, or in blue, pinks, yellow.

my baby prefers using the Pigeon Peristaltic Plus wide neck teats and these fit into the Nuk bottles perfectly.

Melili
MeliliAdelaide11 posts

Difficult to direct teat into mouth the correct way

I love the design and quality of the bottles and teat although I find it difficult to direct the teat into my babies mouth the correct way when I'm feeding especially at night in the dark. I find I have to touch the tear which then is a hygiene problem. Bubs is also not so keen.
Love the colours and patterns
Difficult to direct teat into mouth the correct way