Comvita Olive Leaf Extract

Comvita Olive Leaf Extract

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Squiggly

SquigglyGreat Southern, WA

My go to cold n flu remedy

I like to take this every day and it usually keeps me very healthy. Seems to
Boost the immune system and keeps my heart healthy too, coz I don’t take blood pressure tablets any more!
When I forget to take it for a while like atm I might catch a cold bug thats going around
But if I get back on track and take it regularly and several time’s a day when I have a bug it makes me better very fast.
Highly recommended!
It’s like nature’s antibiotic.

Effective Within One day

Great stuff for warding off or getting over colds etc faster.

Totally recommend Comvita Olive Leaf Extract. Try the mixed berry version though. I bought it in desperation when I was incredibly sick with the flu. Nothing else worked but this got me on the mend. Thank goodness. I do honestly think it does boost your system and help fight off the bad bacteria. For me colds seem to finish up quickly and I am back to normal fast. Get mixed berry flavour, chug it down and don't expect it to taste like a fine wine. My stepdaughter says it tastes a bit like liqiourice to her. It works for me.

Virgo

VirgoBurnie

Cheap but not too Cheerful!

Whenever we get a hint of flu/cold/cough, we always take Olive Leaf Extract. It heals us in no time. Olive leaf extract is like our Guardian Angel in winters. This brand is much cheaper than Blackmores one but personally I feel this product is not as excellent as Blackmores'.