2Concord Media Player with Voice Assist XC6010

Concord Media Player with Voice Assist XC6010 Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:XC6010
Peter C.
Peter C.

I recently purchased a Concord android media player to take on a 5 months overseas trip, with the idea of using it to play movies and TV series which are stored on a USB external hard drive. The plan was to connect via HDMI cable to various smart TVs that we encountered on our travels. Perhaps naively, I did not test the setup before I left home, and did not check for reviews before I bought the unit from JayCar. Probably my bad.
I’ve tested the Concord on one foreign TV so far. The general performance and setup did not seem nearly as bad as these reviews. However, my problem is that although the Concord recognises my HD when it is plugged in and displays storage details about it, I can find no way of displaying the many programmes previously stored on it. This pretty much scuppers the whole reason for bringing the media player in the first place!
I’d be grateful for any advice or suggestions regarding what might be the explanation for this problem and whether there is any solution. If it’s any help, I can display and play the HD stored media by connection to a laptop, but this is sadly no help, because I have no way to get the laptop to talk to the TV.
Thanks for any help,
Peter

George White
George White

Condor Xc6010 drops out and sometimes reloads only to drop out again

Jazel Reid
Jazel Reid

I have a concord XC6010. It's saying that this device is no longer supported by Netflix by August 21, 2023. I have updated the device, uninstalled and reinstalled netflix, now I cannot access netflix at all. How can I rectify the problem??
Please reply thru [Contact Details Removed] Thank you.

STEVE T.
STEVE T.

The XC6010 started working with Disney plus then it stopped, uninstalled it now now it can't find the app to reinstall. Steve.

Warren C.
Warren C.

I have the same problem,I went back to Jay Car to see if they could fix it and they did and it has just drop out again I can not find any online help

Get an answer from our members and Concord representatives