Connected Lifestyle Electrical

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Kathryn

KathrynSydney, NSW

Efficient and a pleasure to deal with

We recently had the team from Connected Lifestyle Electrical work on the electrical work for our new kitchen and also installing fans and lighting throughout our home. They did an exceptional job and were extremely easy to deal with and on time. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing electrical services in the future.
Kathryn Bloomer Interiors

Mandy Krywulycz

Mandy KrywulyczSydney, NSW

Short Notice Emergency saviours !

We had a power failure emergency and Andrew and hist staff scheduled us in at short notice and rectified all our problems. Can't thank you guys enough on a job well done. Would highly recommend to anyone requiring any sort of electrical assistance.

Rates and Fees

Always a pleasure to deal with with great quality of work

I have worked with Connected Lifestyle Electrical on a number of complicated electrical projects in the Medical industry. Andrew and his team always get the job done and always to an exceptional standard.

I would highly recommend CLE.

Electricians

Find out how Connected Lifestyle Electrical compares to other Electricians

Daren James

Daren JamesSydney, NSW

Great Solution

I contracted CLE to provide new lights for my tennis court & remove the old dated ones. Andrew was very knowledgeable with providing an upgrade solution for the court lighting. They ran new conduit & cable around the court, the new lighting provides great coverage across the whole court. I found CLE to be very efficient & tidy with their workmanship. I also had them install fans & TV points in my mothers house, she was very happy with their service & how quickly they finished the job.

Matthew Carroll

Matthew CarrollSydney, NSW

Fantastic Job - Thanks!

Andrew and his team were great. They were on time, professional AND cheerful. Have been using CLE for several years now and would not go anywhere else. Highly recommended!
Matt Carroll

Trust, experience and professionalism

Dylan

DylanSydney, NSW

Great service. Prompt and professional

I have used conected lifestyle several times, for different electrical projects. They always turn up on time, and there workmanship is always really good quality. I highly recommend them for all your electrical needs.

Terry

TerrySydney, NSW

Totally recommend Connected Lifestyle.

Andrew's team at Connected were fantastic. Sorted out a major drama for me without delay and for about half the price of the two other quotes I got. Always on time, kept me updated, cleaned up afterwards (heavy rain at the time) and very pleasant. The job took a a half a day longer than first estimated due to near flooding, but they stuck to their quote. Definitely recommend for any work. Thanks guys.

Whitevaliant

WhitevaliantSydney, NSW

Watch out for the "extra costs"

Electricians