Continental Airlines

Continental Airlines

See the Best International Airlines in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

All the previuos posts did not mention the UAL merger

As you know by now Co is gone to heaven in the blue sky's of Giant UAL. Good or bad this will be here forever. United struggles against Virgin and Qantas. However, with a little reversion of direct flights, a passenger my opt for Air New Zealand and have a much better experience using those old CO or UAL frequent flyer miles. UAL still uses their old 747 planes for the trip to LA or SFO. Hint, Virgin and the big Q fly direct into Dallas. Customs there are a breeze. To bad your a rat in a maze when you return home.

old planes, so so microwave meals, poor customer service

If you are flying to US then this is the best airline that I could recommend . The flight staff are very helpful and the plane is always on time. Although there are cheaper flights , I prefer continental for the very good service.
I have flown this airline many times to the US and compared to other flights it has been very good. The staff is very friendly and they are very quick to respond to any of your needs. The food served is great with a good variety.
I was even allowed to take some excess baggage without actually paying extra.
not really the cheapest flight

I have flown with Continental airlines quite a few times in the past, not recently I must admit but when I did fly with them I found them to be absolutely fantastic, overall I would have to say they are the best airline I have dealt with.Friendly, efficient and very accomodating, I was even let off an excess baggage charge some years ago, and that doesnt happen often enough!Planes where big and very clean,staff well groomed and pleasant.
Large planes,great service and the foods not too bad in comparison to some other airlines that are operating.
None that I can recall.

Good

I have flown Continental Airlines several times on visits to the US. Their base in Houston is convenient for myself visiting friends and relatives in southern Texas. The Service is always of high standard, yet they do not offer anything to eat anymore and can make a 4 hour flight seem longer. They have a great Frequent Flyer proram called One Pass, which after years of flying the Los Angeles - Houston - Los Angeles Routes has finally entitled me to a free roundtrip ticket with Continental between Los Angeles and Houston. I know that Continental Micronesia also fly into Cairns from Guam and you can earn points on this route too.
price service