3.7

Durability
4.5
Dry Weather Handling
4.5
Brand Manager for Continental Tyres? Claim your listing.

niko87
niko87Metropolitan Adelaide, SA224 posts

Very good tires

Came as an OEM on my wife's suzuki vitara. They lasted around 40,000kms but even when nearly completely worn they still handled well. Although a bit on the noisy side, they were good in the dry and wet. Suzuki vitara is a light small SUV and was driven primarily in the city (stop and go traffic). The tires were never pushed or tested to the limit so I am assuming they will definitely give less than 40k kms if that is the case. Having said that I was very happy with them and the brand in general so I purchased the ContiMAX contact. I will review those separately once I have done a few thousand kms on them.
Overall
Functionality
Grakel
GrakelHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Overall
Functionality
cs c.
cs c.3 posts

Had them on on a race track in dry weather

I drove on Continental ContiEcoContact 5 tyres on a very twisty racing circuit in my stock car (a stock Dacia with 115hp), ya there weren't much horsepower but I can tell you, on dry tarmac these tyres had very good grip ! Not to mention they were 8 years old when I did it ! Show details
Bernard
BernardSydney, NSW4 posts

Good Tyres, grip well and quiet

Replaced 2 tyres on the Mini, these are nice and quiet and grip well especially for cornering on the Mini. Going by the previous set I had these should also last a very long time Show details
johnno555
johnno555AU18 posts

Great Tyes for a Family Car That Goes Everywhere!

I've used Continental tyre for years on my pushbike, and noticed the durability, increased grip and lack of punctures compared to synthetic options. We now have them on our car and find them durable, not noisy, great in he wet and we find hem to work in harmony with our brakes and stability controls. We have done around 30,000kms in amid sized vehicle on them and will rebuy the same tyres when replacement is needed.

Show details

Midnight Aussie
Midnight AussieHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Continental tyres

I've had continental tyres on my cars for years & have found that they are great in all types of weather. I don't know what the guy who's calling them rubbish is on, but he's full of it. I would recommend continental to anyone. Why else would Mercedes have them standard.

Show details

DmSomewhere2 posts

Dm

Update... Ihad this conti garbage 25tkm ant they distorted so much that I couldn't believe. What a happy day it was when I finally threw them kn garbage! Conti -never on any of my cars again!