Cool Ridge Australian Spring

3.4

Mike

MikeSydney

#Taget store charges 300% more for a bottle of Cool Ridge wate

At Taget store a bottle of 600 ml room temperature cost $3. But the same water at Amcal Chemist cost 99 cents.

This is amazing !!!

i love the lid! so easy to drink from and you don't realise how much water you are actually drinking :)
love it! will be buying these bottles from now on!

never change it ! its perfect

Perfect water: refreshing as heck

I have never laid my lips on a better water bottle, clean, crisp, not that weird chemically water bottle taste, absolutely beautiful and pure water.

Best water ever!!!

Still / Mineral Waters

Find out how Cool Ridge Australian Spring compares to other Still / Mineral Waters

mrstaylor

mrstaylorSydney

Refreshing

I love the fact that it’s Australian. I support our economy, and I also love the fresh taste of bottled water – especially with this brand. It’s available in most supermarkets and is reasonably priced as compared to other competitors, so it’s a no-brainer really. I’d choose this again and again for my trips and requirements any day!

Pros:
•It’s Australian!
•Available in many supermarkets
•Refreshing

Cons:
•The bottle could be constructed of a sturdier material. It’s not such a big deal for me though.

Great bottled water!