Cottons

Cottons

Light, Regular and Super

Shedding and breaking apart

Waste of money! Breaks apart and sheds leaving fibres behind. How is that safe??! Will never buy again and go back to using the regular brand of tampons!!!! Waste waste waste of money!

Very poor

Cant open the tampon its hard to find the opening... when you pull the string the end of tampon just falls away and absorbs half the amount of ordinary tampons...
Contacted company the response was very poor..

Not Super Absorbency

I try to do organic in terms of feminine protection because of the benefits that can come from it. However, the organics tampons are terrible. I put one in and it leaks an hour later. I am heavy, yes, but when I take the tampon out the thing isn't even mostly full.

Tried and never again.

I thought I would switch for an organic option. The others are right in terms of coming apart and leakage. The final nail was a day after my period finished and I hadn't had a tampon in, - A large piece of cotton soaked in blood came out. Never buying these again.

Terrible. Allergy reaction. Very delicate.

I used these tampons a week ago because it was cheaper.
I've now come out with a bad reaction (enough said).
Not only that the cotton pulls apart as soon as the wrapper is pulled off.
Worst product decision I've made:

Lots of Leakage

I got a box for free in a showbag or something and I finally decided to give them a try. They are very hard to insert and they leaked a lot! After removing the tampon, I see that it wasn't even full! I've never had this with a tampon before and will definitely not tolerate it again. The fact that they're natural is not enough to sway me to like them.

Environmentally friendly and non toxic

It's hard to avoid toxins these days so it's nice to have a product that cared for your body and the environment at the same time.
I only had one problem.. the cotton string seemed to siphon downward into my undies.. maybe a non absorbant string would be better.

Both hypoallergenic & effective

I've been using cottons tampons and pads for years. I have terrible allergy problems, not quite as bad as the boy in the bubble, but close. This brand is the only one that don't cause me terrible skin reactions. I can use both the tampons & pads (despite my skin doctor advising me I'd never be able to tolerate pads) without any problem. I also found absolutely no difference between absorbency/comfort level etc in this brand relative to the other brands I'd used.
Totally non-reactive. No difference in absorbency/comfort from non-hypoallergenic brands.

Never using again

I saw an article about cottons tampons and how they are good for your body and free from chemicals. I thought I'd give them a try. This was one of the worst mistakes I have made. As soon as you take them out of the wrapper the cotton starts to come apart, they are harder to insert than normal tampons and can at times be uncomfortable. They become mis-shaped really easily, and I have had a lot of leakage while wearing them which I would not have had with other brands of tampons.
Environmentally friendly.
Constant leakage. Uncomfortable. Delicate.

I really have a hard time believing that as soon as you took the tampon out of the wrapper it started coming apart. I've been using this brand for years & I know that's bad (unless you dropped your pack in a bucket of water before you opened it). I also have no idea why you think they're 'harder to insert' (unless they came from the same water-soaked pack). They're the same size and shape, and hold together just as well and are absorbent for just as long, as any other brand. I have major allergy problems. My skin doctor advised that I could never use pads & could only use hypoallergenic tampons (without suffering the major reactions I was getting). I can use both the tampons & pads from cottons, no problem, & when I switched, I noticed no difference whatsoever between the absorbency or holding ability of the cottons tampon vs the other brands I'd used. The reason a (pretty obviously exaggerated) review like this annoys me is that Coles just stopped stocking the cottons pads & I'm extremely worried this product will be discontinued. If you don't need to use hypoallergenic products, don't, but please don't exaggerate whatever bad experience you had, because there are some of us that utterly depend on these (and have no other options).

Good

I was once given an article about the effects the synthetic products may have on our body and thought I'd give these a try. Honestly there really is no difference except these are natural. They provide good protection and are safe to use.
A great, easily accessible NATURAL product that we should all be using. Reasonably priced, comfortable and don't leak. Provides great protection. If you think about the synthetic products you may be using in your body its worth trying these.
It's VERY hard to find the light tampons and the regular are quite large. A slim design would be great?!