2Crock Pot Lift & Serve CHP450

4.4

Barb Hartmann
Barb HartmannQueensland7 posts

No spare parts

No spare parts - if the hinge pin breaks and it will, you can’t purchase a new hinge for the Lid. It is dangerous to use as you can steam burn your hand. I called the company and was advised that they do not carry any parts. Show details
Chad
ChadSydney, NSW

Amazing slow cooker

Being a family of four and including 2 kids who love being outdoors, this slow cooker is amazing. On the weekends we're able to prep the food in the morning, let it cook all day while we're outdoors letting our kids run around. Once we're home, dinner is ready to go and we only have minimal dishes to wash. Another bonus is the recipes that come with it. Our favourite is the Hainanese chicken rice. We can't wait to try more. Show details ·  1
Owen
OwenSydney, NSW

Fantastic Slow Cooker

I have only recently purchased this crock pot but the results speak for themselves! The food is delicious as is the convenience! Easy to use, easy to clean and fantastic results, what more could I ask for? Show details ·  1
Frank F.
Frank F.2 posts

Beware the hinge!!

This sounded like the perfect cheap slow cooker. Purchased it about 18 months ago and worked well until a few months ago when the hinge seemed to fall apart during a cook. I found a very small (about 7-8 mm long) metal rod but was unable to fix during the cook so left the repair till later. Well it turned out that there was at least one more of these metal pieces missing as my son bit down on one of them during his meal. Dodged a bullet there with no required dental work. Just called the Crockpot people and got no joy. Out of warranty and no spare part. Another one for the scapheap I guess. Beware the hinge! Show details
Crockpot   DM

Hi Frank F, thank you for reviewing , we will take your feedback on board...

Lucamanz
Lucamanz2 posts

Excellent slow cooker

Of all the slow cookers I have owned over the years this was my absolute favourites. I am a big fan of hinged lids, saves having to find somewhere on the bench to put it when you are ready to serve your meal. Easy to remove it for washing too. I read some of the other reviews about people cooking on the keep warm function by mistake, I thought it was quite self explanatory as all slow cookers I've had have the settings in the same order. The black casing is very attractive and modern, and the size is great for couples or small families. Sadly my slow cooker was damaged while moving house not long ago but I do plan on replacing it with the newer digital model. I highly recommend the hinged lid model. Show details ·  1
PWS
PWSAuckland2 posts

Great, except that lid hinge arrangement is a pain in the neck

Great, except that lid hinge arrangement is a pain in the neck. Initially I thought it a good idea, but in practicality it's a pain in the proverbial. Otherwise it seems to be a great cooker. Show details ·  1
Neil
Neil

Need the temperature control setting to make it easier to understand

We purchased this product in May 2019, there is still no updated information in the manual regarding the heat setting stating Low, High or Keep Warm just flame indications, so tried to cook the meal on the Warm setting. Not at all satisfactory. Show details ·  1
Peter WatkinsSunshine Coast9 posts

Crockpot   DM

Hi Peter and thanks for your valuable feedback. I have passed your feedback onto our product manager for review.

mitch
mitchCarlingford6 posts

Great product for its price

This is one of my favourite product in our kitchen. It makes cooking really easy and delicious, just place all ingredients then wait overnight or few hours and we always have good result. The pot is quite heavy, but its dishwasher friendly which makes cleaning it easy. Ive been using this on a regular basis but its still of good quality

Show details