78% · 72 · 22%

John DNowra27 posts

Just what we needed

This slow cooker is a great addition to the kitchen. The instructions are helpful. It is a stylish design and the removable inner bowl is not out of place on the dining table and is easily washed.The temperature control is clear and easy to read. The food we have cooked in it has been done to a nicety.

Talei
TaleiNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

So convenient and a good price

This was my first slow cooker purchase after moving out and I am very happy with it. Cooks to perfection and easy to use. I spray it with some cooking spray so that nothing sticks and it is easier to clean. As I am only cooking for myself, the 4.5l size is perfect and would also be good for a small family. Looking forward to using it more.

Melinda Hannam
Melinda HannamSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Value for money

I bought this product after borrowing one from a friend. With minimal liquid I have cooked a small leg of lamb and it turned out moist and falling off the bone. I have cooked curry chicken and is perfect for cooking corned silverside too. A great crock pot that cooks well for busy people. The black ceramic insert is easily removable. Cleans easy by hand or put the ceramic crock in the dishwasher.

jc-bella
jc-bellaAU17 posts

Great slow cooker

I love this slow cooker. Had it almost a year now, but got most use so far over winter. Easy to clean, pull pot out and lid and strait in dishwasher. I put it on before work and come home to a perfectly cooked meal. Love it. Lid fits perfectly and there are two settings so can keep hot until ready to serve after cooking.
Easy to use and easy to clean
nothing so far
cow_and_chicky
cow_and_chicky2 posts

Cooks too fast!

I've used my slow cooker on several occasions and have been put off from using it because it cooks everything too fast and doesn't give the food enough time to develop any flavour (and yes I am very aware of what setting it's on) Has anyone else has this problem?
Easy to clean
Cooks too fast
Wal54
Wal54

I agree, Mine cooks way too fast, Have used an older Monier Crockpot for years and it was much slower and didn't burn around edges like this one. I have even reduced the time from 8 to 6 hours on slow and still cooks too fast!

Considine
ConsidineAU

Very happy with my slow cooker

I have loved all meals from my slow cooker. one thing I would like to know is how can I keep food at serving temperature without a warm button. The cooker has low, high and Auto controls. Will Auto switch do this?
Energy efficient and easy to use
Would like Warm button to keep at right temperature when ready to serve
flipsully
flipsully

I have cooked so many different things in mine since I bought it about 6 weeks ago, from casseroles to corned silverside and everything in between. I would recommend this to anyone. I was going to get a smaller one but am so glad that I went with the 4.5 litre - brilliant size for a meal for 4.
So easy to cook, so easy to clean
Nothing so far
Sunday39
Sunday39

Terrible

Not impressed - the whole reason for buying a 'brand' is the reliability on quality. Opened the box, and found a lid that didn't fit - rocked significantly in place, with no seal, and no way of keeping the steam inside.

Standard quality inspection on leaving the factory should have picked up on this. Curious to know if anyone else has this problem, or just my luck.
I liked the size.
Had to return before use. Lid fits very badle, allowing steam to escape.

Liz
Liz

All lids are a bit loose - not tight fitting - and I have 2 different brands

gmdelosa
gmdelosaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Bought this slowcooker as all the other Kambrook ones had great reviews. I made rice pudding from the womens weekly cookbook in it the first day and it was just brilliant. Made chilli con carne last night and it was awesome! Can't believe how easy it all is! I battled with whether to go for a larger size or not as most recipes are for 4.5litre cookers. Ended up decided that even if i had to cook more vegies or extra dishes on the side, it would suit all occasions. Recipes for roasts say to use about a 2kg roast. Doesn't leave much room for vegies but again, just do a few more in the oven, it is the slow cooked meat you want anyway!
Brillian size. Easy easy to use. Very easy to clean.
Nothing yet