Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2237/72

• Pressure Cooking
  • Sautéing
  • Rice Cooking
  • Product is used
    • Several times a week (25)
    • Weekly (13)
    • Daily (7)
    • Monthly (1)
  • Safety
  • Pressurising Speed

My Review

My ReviewBrisbane

Love It!

We cook soups, chicken & even steak I’m our slow cooker, it’s a one pot wonder. It retains th flavour and has a number of preset options to make life easier. It takes a little getting used to but once you’ve used it a few times you will love it!

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys.

Sharyn

SharynHobart, TAS

In love with this new found kitchen toy!

Have had this fab multi cooker for one week now still learning how to drive it but loving how quick and easy it is and how flavoursome the dishes are!

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys.

Kay W

Kay WSydney Surrounds, NSW

OMG! A RECIPE BOOK!

Right away was impressed there was a recipe book!!! Rare inclusion! My old multi cooker didn't have one and I kept having to look things up online. I was also able to purchas a stainless steel bowl insert! Thumbs up for these 2 offerings that most others do not have.

If it cooks well and is not faulty in any way, I'll be over the moon! Thanks Philips!

Purchased in March 2020 at Big W for $199.00.

Slow Cookers

Find out how Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2237/72 compares to other Slow Cookers

Rubi

RubiSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time using multi cooker

I bought this product to replace our old crock pot. One cooker to use for everything. So far so good. Its a bit confusing with the slow and pressure cooker settings. I have to watch videos on using this product to get use to it. Its so nice that you can do saute , add ingredients and cook.
Love it

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for $159.00.

PriSydney, NSW

Swiss army of cookers

Definitely fit the bill as a multi-cooker. It's easy to clean inner pot is the easiest non-stick pot. Even if the food gets to the bottom of the inner pan, soaking for an hour solves that issue. Consider countertop space, before you purchase it, however it can eliminate rice cooker/pressure cooker or other slow cooker devices. I love mine. Does a great job of cooking varieties of recipes. I haven't used the cake baking option nor the yogurt making options. Mainly use it as a rice cooker/bake pot roast. Love the idea of not being to use my in wall oven during the hottest.

Purchased in October 2019 at Amazon for $143.00.

Lady Catrine

Lady Catrine

Very happy with this product - great for legume preparation and lectin free cooking

Purchased in January 2020 at Amazon for $154.00.

Marky

MarkySydney Surrounds, NSW

Good product!

I bought this pressure cooker two months back and am using it regularly. It has many cooking options and I am enjoying making curries, soups, and vegetables. It is easy to clean and is of good quality. I am satisfied with it and will recommend for sure!

Purchased in November 2019.

Product is used Daily
Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Very disappointed with the inner ceramic pot

I purchased this cooker late November 2019, have only used it for making brown rice so far, so have used it for roughly 6 times. Brown rice comes out perfectly cooked in a short time, however there are already specks of scratches everywhere in the pot.

I use it carefully, only with a plastic rice spoon, clean it with normal dishwashing liquid and a sponge, but still these scratches appear.

I’m very disappointed as it is evident this inner ceramic pot will not stand up to simple cooking.

Purchased in November 2019 at Big W for $169.00.

Yyilmaz

Yyilmaz

Works really well

I’m not much of a chef. But I can google recipes online. This slow cooker gives me options. My first few tries turned out less than ideal, but I think I’ve got the hang of it now. Excellent build quality.

Purchased in November 2019 at eBay for $137.00.

Nala

NalaMelbourne

Love it, but the inner pit is flimsy

Purchased in January 2020 at The Good Guys for $160.00.

helpfulreviewer

helpfulreviewerSydney, NSW

Let Philips deal with the pressure when it comes to cooking!

I have been using this pressure cooker for two months on a regular basis. It has made cooking and prepping weeknight dinners so much easier! Its great for curries, soups, and baking vegetables. Easy to clean and the instructions are clear.
It also comes with a recipe book which actually has some quality recipes.

When you cook soup or make stock, remember to have the pressure release naturally rather than hitting the vent release, otherwise liquid will shoot up from the valve!

Purchased in September 2019 at David Jones for $169.00.

Jason

Jason

Can't cook bone broth for soup. Limited to 59 minutes.

Cooking Bone Broth takes several hours of pressure cooking to release the nutrients and collagen from soup bones. This machine is limited to 59 minutes. Competitors are not. Yes you can restart the process several times, but that defeats the purpose of easy set and forget cooking. I will be selling mine and buying another brand.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $199.00.

Sara

SaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cooker with various functions .

I bought it last month because of the positive reviews here. I tried bake , stew and pressure cooking function . I really love it especially baking potatoes and pumpkins, it saves time and keeps moisture unlike real oven. Stew pork was good too , the meat tasted tender and soft . I don’t really follow their provided recipes book but I mostly follow peoples recipes online. For safety, you’ll have to wait a while for pressure cooking before you vent the button , otherwise it might spill out the soup / sauce. Minor negative comments was it takes longer than I express for the processing time before counting down and I’d love to have more stylist design of its appearance. Other than that , it’s a good kitchen buddy !

Purchased in July 2019 at Betta Home Living for $169.00.

Julie c

Julie cSydney, NSW

Best product ever

This cooker can be used as a pressure cooker or slow cooker. I make curries in mine . I get a smell in the seal but I just put it outside in the sun. It is a easy machine to use and easy to clean up.My food comes out beautiful. I leave the lid off mine all night so it gets rid of any smell that is in the pan. But overall I'm very happy with this machine.

Purchased in May 2018 for $168.00.

Product is used Daily
Jill

JillKatherine, NT

I absolutely love this product

This is an excellent appliance. It allows me to quickly cook meals and also keep them warm once they're done! It also makes super moist cakes and works really well as a slow cooker too! I love the fact that I can cook a corned beef in just over an hour and cook chicken breasts in just a few minutes. I love the sautéing function that allows me to fry up some ingredients before adding the rest. Absolutely awesome product and I wouldn't be without it! Great job Phillips!

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $139.00.

neo

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys.

jasmin

jasminSydney, NSW

Finally a kitchen appliance that is worth the bench space!

I’ve had my pressure cooker for about 2 months and I love it! The selling point was the multi function settings you can choose from.

So far I’ve made yoghurt, cakes, hot cakes and curries! It’s so easy to use and clear to select which setting and timer you want to use.

I am looking forward to using it for the rest of winter!

Sewsoau

SewsoauAdelaide

Cooking up a storm

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $179.00.

Philips S.Philips

Such a versatile piece of equipment!

I love all of this! The pressure cooker is so easy and effective! I've made 4 minute meals in there! I also made a delicious hummingbird cake too for the incredible recipe book!

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for sharing your review with us. We're very happy to hear it's been such a pleasure to use for you. Hopefully you'll be able to make many more delicious meals!

Rebecca S

Rebecca SIllawarra, NSW

Amazing!

We have made numerous dishes from the included recipe book and just loved them all! It’s quick, easy and a breeze to clean. My New best friend in the Kitchen!

Philips S.Philips

Hey Rebecca, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. It's great to hear that you've been enjoying the cooker that much! Hopefully you'l be able to make many more tasty meals for you and your loved ones. :)

Christineasked

Help I used my cooker but forgot to put the bowl in, food went straight onto the black outer shell.Have I ruined it can it be saved.? Im not game to put the pot in and try again, I have cleaned it thoroughly.

Hi Christine,

Thanks for reaching out to us here. With regards to your question, could we ask you to check if there has been any damage to the inner part of the cooker? If there is none, and you have cleaned it thoroughly, we believe there is nothing to worry about. Please make sure to refer to your user manual for the proper cleaning and maintenance of your All-In-One Multicooker.

Should you need assistance in the future, our lines are open to answer your call: 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Saturdays from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm) in Australia and 0800 658 224 for New Zealand. Please allow some time to process the call due to the current circumstances.

Have a wonderful week!

Christine

Thankyou. All is well.Hubby cleaned and checked it all I've met. No permenant damage. Will never do that again. Thanks for your reply.

Hi Christine,

That is wonderful to know!

Thank you for the update, and we wish you a pleasant week ahead!

Dani

Daniasked

Hello. I’m looking at purchasing this to replace my slow cooker and was wondering if you can lift the lid and taste the food during the cooking time like you can do with a traditional slow cooker. Thankyou

Philips S.Philips

Hi Dani, thank you for contacting us.

We'd like to refer you to our product specialists for more information. You can reach them directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or on 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Trish Priceasked

Hi I have a Phillips all in one multi cooker HD2237/72 and I need to replace the sealing ring on the floater but I am not sure how to do this.

Trish

Pri

Contact Philips customer service. They will be able to get you a replacement silicone ring.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Trish. Thanks for reaching us here with this question and we are happy to help you out with this. For replacements, you can contact the following number 1300 363 391 on Mondays to Saturdays from 7am to 7pm.

Trish Price

Hi I have the replacement I just need to know how to fix it to the floater and the lid. Trish

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives