Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2237/72

Philips Original All-In-One Multi-Cooker HD2237/72

helpfulreviewer

helpfulreviewerSydney, NSW

Let Philips deal with the pressure when it comes to cooking!

I have been using this pressure cooker for two months on a regular basis. It has made cooking and prepping weeknight dinners so much easier! Its great for curries, soups, and baking vegetables. Easy to clean and the instructions are clear.
It also comes with a recipe book which actually has some quality recipes.

When you cook soup or make stock, remember to have the pressure release naturally rather than hitting the vent release, otherwise liquid will shoot up from the valve!

Purchased in September 2019 at David Jones for $169.00.

Jason

Jason

Can't cook bone broth for soup. Limited to 59 minutes.

Cooking Bone Broth takes several hours of pressure cooking to release the nutrients and collagen from soup bones. This machine is limited to 59 minutes. Competitors are not. Yes you can restart the process several times, but that defeats the purpose of easy set and forget cooking. I will be selling mine and buying another brand.

Purchased at The Good Guys for $199.00.

Sara

SaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cooker with various functions .

I bought it last month because of the positive reviews here. I tried bake , stew and pressure cooking function . I really love it especially baking potatoes and pumpkins, it saves time and keeps moisture unlike real oven. Stew pork was good too , the meat tasted tender and soft . I don’t really follow their provided recipes book but I mostly follow peoples recipes online. For safety, you’ll have to wait a while for pressure cooking before you vent the button , otherwise it might spill out the soup / sauce. Minor negative comments was it takes longer than I express for the processing time before counting down and I’d love to have more stylist design of its appearance. Other than that , it’s a good kitchen buddy !

Purchased in July 2019 at Betta Home Living for $169.00.

Julie c

Julie cSydney, NSW

Best product ever

This cooker can be used as a pressure cooker or slow cooker. I make curries in mine . I get a smell in the seal but I just put it outside in the sun. It is a easy machine to use and easy to clean up.My food comes out beautiful. I leave the lid off mine all night so it gets rid of any smell that is in the pan. But overall I'm very happy with this machine.

Purchased in May 2018 for $168.00.

Product is used: Daily

Jill

JillKatherine, NT

I absolutely love this product

This is an excellent appliance. It allows me to quickly cook meals and also keep them warm once they're done! It also makes super moist cakes and works really well as a slow cooker too! I love the fact that I can cook a corned beef in just over an hour and cook chicken breasts in just a few minutes. I love the sautéing function that allows me to fry up some ingredients before adding the rest. Absolutely awesome product and I wouldn't be without it! Great job Phillips!

Purchased in January 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $139.00.

neo

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys.

jasmin

jasminSydney, NSW

Finally a kitchen appliance that is worth the bench space!

I’ve had my pressure cooker for about 2 months and I love it! The selling point was the multi function settings you can choose from.

So far I’ve made yoghurt, cakes, hot cakes and curries! It’s so easy to use and clear to select which setting and timer you want to use.

I am looking forward to using it for the rest of winter!

Sewsoau

SewsoauAdelaide

Cooking up a storm

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $179.00.

Philips S.Philips

Such a versatile piece of equipment!

I love all of this! The pressure cooker is so easy and effective! I've made 4 minute meals in there! I also made a delicious hummingbird cake too for the incredible recipe book!

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thanks for sharing your review with us. We're very happy to hear it's been such a pleasure to use for you. Hopefully you'll be able to make many more delicious meals!

Rebecca S

Rebecca SIllawarra, NSW

Amazing!

We have made numerous dishes from the included recipe book and just loved them all! It’s quick, easy and a breeze to clean. My New best friend in the Kitchen!

Philips S.Philips

Hey Rebecca, thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. It's great to hear that you've been enjoying the cooker that much! Hopefully you'l be able to make many more tasty meals for you and your loved ones. :)

Jacci

Jacci

Loved it!

I absolutely love using it! It’s become a regular in our house now. So easy to use and so many great recipes! The pressure cooker is my favourite - I can’t believe how quick it is.

Liz 08

Liz 08Sydney, NSW

Easy to use & a huge variety of things you can cook

I’m really pleased with everything I’ve cooked in the pressure cooker so far, it all tastes sensational The machine is really easy to use and cooks quickly. Great for popping on when home from work. The machine is easy to wash and doesn’t retain any smells or colours from what you have cooked. The recipe book that is included has many wonderful meals and we have already cooked quite a few. I’m actually surprised with the variety of things you can use this for!

Jules

Jules

Handy one pot wonder!

A great purchase

I purchased this appliance today and made lamb shanks in it for tonight’s dinner. I used the sear function to sauté onions and garlic and the seasoned flour dusted shanks. Then pressure cooked with tin tomatoes,Passata,red wine,bay leaves,Italian herbs dried and halved potatoes in the skin. I pressure cooked for 57 minutes in total,releasing pressure after 45 mins to check for tenderness, then a further 12 mins.I must say,they were the best,most tender,gelatinous and sticky shanks with the most flavoursome potatoes and sauce! I can’t wait to try my next recipe,Pulled pork. I love this machine

Yvonne21

Yvonne21

Love my Philips AIO cooker

own quite a lot of appliances but my Philips AIO is definitely amongst my favourites. Love the versatility of the appliance, it's made cooking so much easier with the slow cooking allowing me to set and forget as well as the pressure cooking for a quick meal and incredible texture of meat in my stews. Was also very impressed by the recipe book that came with it, have tried a couple of them and can say that I've found a few new faves. Super easy to clean and means I don't have a pile of pots to wash up after dinner either!

Philips S.Philips

Hi, Yvonne. It's fantastic to read that your all-in-one cooker is one of your favorite products. What kind of delicious meals did you prepare in it? Thank you for sharing your thoughts and happy cooking!

Sharynreviews

SharynreviewsPerth, WA

You need this in your life

Let’s face it we are all busy so anything to make your life easier is always a bonus . This won’t disappoint. It makes family meals simple and easy. I have really put this to the test cooking everything from rice , beef stew , flourless chocolate cake and mushroom risotto. It all turns out amazing . Just set forget and come back to delicious meals . I was worried as I like to stir and adjust as I cook normally but after trying this I must say it’s better not being able to do this . The Multicooker is quite big but doesn’t look out of place on the kitchen bench with its sleek design . I love that I only have one pot to wash at the end of all the cooking .

MDonato

MDonatoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The most amazing kitchen tool ever

Cooking made easy and fun.
Create the most amazing and delicious food you never thought you could make in a quick and easy way. It’s very user friendly even for us who don’t like to cook.

Philips S.Philips

A must have all in one for your kitchen!

We used the all in one cooker to try both savoury and sweet dishes. We first made a chicken laksa and it was so easy all we needed to do is prepare the ingredients and then combine them in the pot and then pressure cook for only 20 minutes! Such a quick but delicious dinner. The next week we made a baked cheese cake and were so surprised how convenient it was! The cheesecake turned out perfectly and moist and was perfect to entertain our guests. This product has so many functions we love it !

Purchased in April 2019.

Marcella

MarcellaSydney, NSW

This product is a time saver!

This is something really worthy buying! It is saving hours at kitchen! I enjoying cooking dried beans and peas quite a lot and with normal pan is really inconvenient. With this pan I can cook beans under 30min while wit normal pan it takes me 4h!!! It is also multi cooking: sauté, pressure, slow cooker, stew - you name it! Clean to use and beautiful design

Product is used: Daily

Kim

KimMelbourne

excellent product

- i mostly cook soup with pressure mode.
- it doesn't contain smell
- i'm satisfied with the product in term of performance of the machine and quality of the food
- i rarely used slow cooking, have no comment

This is super good product, highly recommend it

Purchased in September 2017.