Cruise Sale Finder

Cruise Sale Finder

See the Best Comparison-Only Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Their fault in making my shuttle transfer booking cost me a extra $150

Cruise Sales Finder aka
Cruise Republic aka
Travel Factory Cruises
All one and the same company trading under different names
As a cruiser who spends 4 to 6 weeks a year cruising I have rather accustomed with booking shuttles to and from the airports.
For a short upcoming cruise from Sydney to Melbourne for my birthday in November on confirmation in writing from Cruise Sales Finder, that the P&O shuttle was available from Station Pier Cruise Terminal Melbourne to Avalon Airport I proceeded to book our flights.
Several days later whilst attempting to pay for the shuttle, I was informed by CSF that P&O were not providing a shuttle to Avalon but only to Tullamarine Airport.
We are now faced with extra financial costs, time and physical stress to get to the airport.
I raised my “unhappiness” to the CSF agent. Who denied liability as they were misinformed by P&O.
This is totally irresponsible.
Numerous emails and calls to CSF call center in Manila followed and the different trading names surfaced. The plot thickened.
The matter was escalated to a Supervisor.
She suggested, 2 older ladies with our luggage walk to the tram stop and catch the tram to Melbourne CBD. We then walk to the train station and then hope we can get on the Skybus, which only operates hourly to the airport. You can’t pre-book the Skybus. So bad luck if its full ! To add insult to injury, the total cost for this whole transfer is far more than the advertised shuttle price.
I would have thought it far better as a sign of goodwill to cover our transport costs via a hire car for $150.
Shame on you Cruise Sales Finder aka Cruise Republic aka Travel Factory Cruises
Foolish on you Cruise Sales Finder aka Cruise Republic aka Travel Factory Cruises
You have lost a potential client who cruises on average 4 to 6 weeks a year, so a nice hefty commission now gone.
In this world of social media is it worth the loss of other potential customers bookings also?
All this for $150 !

I book all my cruises through this website

This website is great. I love the discounts I receive on all my cruises. I never pay full-price for a cruise, Cruise Sale Finder sends me the latest discounted cruises from all cruise companies, the cheapest I have booked was a 10 day cruise from Sydney to New Caledonia and Vanuatu for just over $2400 total for 2 adults and 2 kids. My next cruise is booked for December 2018 which was also on sale just over $500 each!! Love it!!

Fantastic company!!!

Cruise Sale Finder have been great to deal with. I had to cancel a cruise last minute due to a medical emergency. Cruise Sale Finder liaised with P&O and arranged for my paid deposit to be transfer to a future cruise. When I booked the future cruise they were more than happy to follow up my cruise credit and apply it. Have had nothing but a positive experience with Cruise Sale Finder, especially with a sales assistant who is called Cam.

Shocking information providers

As a second time user of this company I am mortified at the total lack knowledge the phone service staff have, It has taken me numerous phone calls to see about a cabin upgrade (happy to pay difference) to be told they will find out & get back to me, to never have call returned, to today being told it needed to be in writing, never mentioned before!
It has taken 3 days & 3 phone calls to organise our setsail passes, put on hold minimum of 7 minutes each time, to be told that someone will return phone call, surprise no one returned call.
I asked to speak with a manager, told he was unavailable & will return my call, I won't hold my breath.
I do not recommend this company & will not use them again.
One suggestion I do offer the company is, train your staff.

Such a Shame, False Advertising.

Be very careful when booking with this shonky cruise site, they offered $50 per person Cabin Credit when booking a cruise in January, which I believe should be $150 for 3 people, then they further entice you with additional credit ($150) which isn't added to the total when you book. Have complained and shown screen shots, some staff (I have spoken with 5 now) are rude and dismissive, I've taken the discussion to [name removed] the GM but no change in opinion, they have since altered their webpage to show $50 credit per cabin, saying that the promotion has now finished and this was never the case, well unfortunately pictures never lie, companies like this just choose to manufacture their own version of the truth and expect customers to be good little sheep and accept what they say. Now, I realise someone probably made a mistake and they tried to cover it up quickly but at least honour the terms for those that booked and have evidence of the advertised deal, even if it was incorrect. It's a shame to start a holiday so disillusioned it reflects poorly on P&O that they should associate themselves with agents like this one. I plan to speak with P&O and see what they say. Steer clear (no pun)

They have no patience

for the first time I was trying to book a cruise and they had no time for me they wanted to sell it asap and keep lying to me.

Service gone down

We booked a cruise with cruise sale finder not so long ago all was going well even rebooked our cruise to get a better deal well that was 5 mths ago this company has definitely gone down hill since i am extremely upset, things are picking up again so have given 3 stars.

The service at cruise sale finder has once again gone up they couldn't be more helpful ,i have to say though from my original post when their service was very disappointing but I'd give a big thumbs now