Cruise Sale Finder

Cruise Sale Finder

See the Best Comparison-Only Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Karen

KarenSYDNEY

Their fault in making my shuttle transfer booking cost me a extra $150

Renee R

Renee RCanberra

I book all my cruises through this website

This website is great. I love the discounts I receive on all my cruises. I never pay full-price for a cruise, Cruise Sale Finder sends me the latest discounted cruises from all cruise companies, the cheapest I have booked was a 10 day cruise from Sydney to New Caledonia and Vanuatu for just over $2400 total for 2 adults and 2 kids. My next cruise is booked for December 2018 which was also on sale just over $500 each!! Love it!!

Fantastic company!!!

Cruise Sale Finder have been great to deal with. I had to cancel a cruise last minute due to a medical emergency. Cruise Sale Finder liaised with P&O and arranged for my paid deposit to be transfer to a future cruise. When I booked the future cruise they were more than happy to follow up my cruise credit and apply it. Have had nothing but a positive experience with Cruise Sale Finder, especially with a sales assistant who is called Cam.

Shocking information providers

halsall1968

halsall1968

Such a Shame, False Advertising.

Ali

AliSydney, NSW

They have no patience

for the first time I was trying to book a cruise and they had no time for me they wanted to sell it asap and keep lying to me.

Service gone down

We booked a cruise with cruise sale finder not so long ago all was going well even rebooked our cruise to get a better deal well that was 5 mths ago this company has definitely gone down hill since i am extremely upset, things are picking up again so have given 3 stars.

barney

The service at cruise sale finder has once again gone up they couldn't be more helpful ,i have to say though from my original post when their service was very disappointing but I'd give a big thumbs now