Cruise Sale Finder

Cruise Sale Finder

See the Best Booking Comparison-Only Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cruise Sale Finder? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
  • Trip Completed Yes (2) · No (0)
  • Price Accuracy
barney
barney

Very disappointing

We booked a cruise with cruise sale finder not so long ago all was going well even rebooked our cruise to get a better deal well that was 5 mths ago this company has definitely gone down hill since i am extremely upset, when i did a search of our cruise i wanted to rebook by going through the promotion it came up1000s cheaper than what i was told and noone picked it up ,nobody except one seemed to know about princess captains circle levels and the discounts you get with that and i have been given the right royal run arround which i do not need ,i suppose things can only get better from here

Anne
Anne

All is well till it isn't

I made a reservation for 3 of us for a cruise, then 1 of us was hospitalised and wasn't able to travel. The rule is you can only transfer to another person if there is 1 person on original booking still travelling. 2 of us were still going but as they placed the 3rd person in another room they stated it was a separate booking and we are losing ALL our money. Being a third party provider this is an impossible task- they just do not seem to care- rather book direct- 10 weeks and counting. Despicable really.

Smee
SmeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service and as always a great price.

I Have booked four cruses through these guys, they always the best price and are easy to contact if you need any further info. Their web site is easty to navigate and has everything you need to know.

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Their fault in making my shuttle transfer booking cost me a extra $150

Booking Comparison-Only Services

Find out how Cruise Sale Finder compares to other Booking Comparison-Only Services

Renee R
Renee RCanberra 2600, ACT

I book all my cruises through this website

This website is great. I love the discounts I receive on all my cruises. I never pay full-price for a cruise, Cruise Sale Finder sends me the latest discounted cruises from all cruise companies, the cheapest I have booked was a 10 day cruise from Sydney to New Caledonia and Vanuatu for just over $2400 total for 2 adults and 2 kids. My next cruise is booked for December 2018 which was also on sale just over $500 each!! Love it!!

Fantastic company!!!

Cruise Sale Finder have been great to deal with. I had to cancel a cruise last minute due to a medical emergency. Cruise Sale Finder liaised with P&O and arranged for my paid deposit to be transfer to a future cruise. When I booked the future cruise they were more than happy to follow up my cruise credit and apply it. Have had nothing but a positive experience with Cruise Sale Finder, especially with a sales assistant who is called Cam.

Shocking information providers

halsall1968
halsall1968

Such a Shame, False Advertising.

Ali
AliSydney, NSW

They have no patience

for the first time I was trying to book a cruise and they had no time for me they wanted to sell it asap and keep lying to me.

Booking Comparison-Only Services