Cuisinart

2.4

harpbelle

harpbelleSydney, NSW

Nothing great

I bought a Chef iA+ 28cm Anodized aluminium Saute pan via Kitchenwarehouse.com.au. I've had it for 2 years and it's sticking to everything I cook. It's average at best and it's not meant to last. They have a 10 year warranty but I'm not going to bother. I used another brand Pyrolux (bought only slightly later than this one) and it was much better. Don't trust the kitchenwarehouse reviews; they are all 5 stars. Amazon is more reliable for reviews and I would look them up before buying.

Absolute expensive rubbish, warranty claim denied

Jake

JakeSouthern Highlands, NSW

Non-stick wears off in less than 12 months

Like the dozens of other pans I've tried over the years the coating doesn't hold up for very long.
I don't mind paying $250 for a fry pan but I would expect at least a few years out of it.
I have purchased other pans costing double this and they were exactly the same.
I only use nylon and silicon utensils and always hand wash but the result is always the same!

Online Shops

Find out how Cuisinart compares to other Online Shops

Worst Customer Service!

Graham-and-Hayley

Graham-and-HayleyPerth, WA

Scanpan, Circulon, Tefal. Tried 'em all but Cuisinart is better

Hufsaasked

I am planning to buy vegetable steamer, is it a reliable brand?

Hello Hufsa.
We have been using our two cuisinart frypans for 2-3 years now.
They have outlasted our previous scanpan and JamieOliver Tefal models.
We’ve been very happy with them.

Shayla

I can't comment on the vegetable steamer in particular but when I had an issue with a fault in another of Cuisinart's products (after only a month of ownership) I couldn't even get anyone to return my call let alone resolve the issue. Personally I would never buy from this brand again.

Hufsa

Thanks for responding everyone, your comments/feedback was helpful.

Get an answer from our members and Cuisinart representatives