Z Grills Australia

Z Grills Australia

Steph

StephGippsland, VIC

Easy set and go

easy to set up, easy to cook, regulates temperature very well.
The probes make checking multiple meat temperature so simple.
Very low noise, minimal smoke in the yard.
Very even cooking, smoke ring on meats beautiful.

Kayla

KaylaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing product

My husband uses the z grill the other day for the first time and the food was amazing, the grill was easy to use and put together also. Highly recommend this product!

Jordan A.

Jordan A.Darling Downs, QLD

Great product even better customer service

Mick has been so helpful along the entire journey, love the smoker and how easy it is to use! Started with a 450a but didn’t feel it was big enough so mick worked out something to help me upgrade to the 700E

Mitchy T.

Mitchy T.Southwest, VIC

Epic Pellet Grill

I am over the moon with my two current 700E-Xl pellet smokers. Such a easy to use product can’t recommend these grills enough.

The after sales service is second to none five starts

This is perfect

I have a 450a

amazing customer service

Have used it every weekend
Absolutely love it
Youll love having fun with this beauty
Couldnt speak higher about them

I recommend to everyone , advanced cooks to beginners looking to get into smoking

Ben450a

Ben450aGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great grill. Fantastic food

I own a 450A and its a great unit the perfect size for what i need. Super easy to clean and maintain.
It really is a great smoker so versatile. You can cook anything on it. I use it 5 days a week.

Beau

BeauIllawarra, NSW

Extremely happy with the grill and the customer service

Picked up my Z grill last week and have been cooking nearly every night on it since. Have cooked up beer can chicken, pork tenderloins, jalapeno poppers and smoked some salmon steaks. Super easy to use and amazing results. 100% would recommend. Customer service has been above and beyond as well.

Best $1200 I’ve ever spent

Maintains temp really well , makes
Good smoke flavour as well as burning hot when needed , awesome unit. Mick and the teams are great to deal with , with quick organising makes it easy for pick up

Rory F.

Rory F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best bbq I’ve ever made

I have been bbq’ing for a while, both gas and smoke, and have always struggled getting the smoke cook right. Either the smoke wasn’t right or the temp fluctuated too much. After buying a Z-Grills 700, it’s just changed how much time I spend getting it right, thereby producing a better product bang on the right time. Do yourself a favour - get a pellet smoker.

z grill set and forget

Absolutely amazing set and forget easy to use easy to follow instructions and cooks like a champion no more getting up to put more wood on
Would recommend to anyone
Love ya work Z grills

Shane S.

Shane S.Sydney, NSW

Love my Zgrill...

From pick up to assembly of the Zgrill everything was so easy not to mention the actual cooking process just as easy.I have cooked only a handful of times but I am loving everything about the Zgrill and Mick has been so helpful with any questions that I have had as I’m a first time pellet grill user...I highly recommend them do yourself a favour and get one....

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the great review Shane - glad you are enjoying it!

Nathan

NathanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best cooking I’ve ever done

Whether it’s a simple reverse sear or a 12 hour brisket, the Z grill is the best I’ve ever used.
Well priced against competitors and I felt represented a great deal, especially in the packages they were offering. The Weber is just gathering dust now....
We put one at work and one at home and my staff are waiting every week to hear what’s being cooked on Thursday.
You won’t regret it, top product

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Great to see the amazing food you have been cooking on yours mate!

Larry L.

Larry L.Sydney, NSW

There's nothing better than a ZGrill!

Zgrills

Easy to assemble,and surprised by the quality, still learning but the meat is amazing ,simple to use and can't wait to impress when we can get together again, hopefully soon, cheers.

Sean C.

Sean C.The Mallee, VIC

ZGrill is now life!

We got our ZG 700E-XL about a month ago and absolute love it. A bloody great Grill!
When you get one you join the ZGrill family.
Thank you for everything.

Paul B.

Paul B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect and f$:&ing tasty

The best!! I have a high end bbq that I hardly used and decided to get a ZGrills after some searching for a smoker. I now use this almost everyday because it’s so easy to do so many different types of cooks. Love it.

Chris V.

Chris V.Western District, VIC

Should have bought one ages ago

Great product, easy to use. With some research and practice, we have have awesome results. Beef short ribs, pork shoulder, lamb rack and rib-eye steak. Choose a good rub & get cooking.

Andrew G.

Andrew G.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect & Reliable

• +1

Kev S.

Kev S.South East Queensland, QLD

Protein Cooking Game Changer

Unbelievably simple to operate with the best results on beef, lamb. pork and chicken....Cant wait to throw fish in. Flavours are sensational!
Every Meat lover should own one!!!
Whether Low'n'slow, reverse seer or roasting with smoke "kick" flavour the ZGrills has every application covered with ease. This is great for me to set and forget as a busy father!!!!

Absolutely love it.

Couldn’t fault the customer service. Mick is great, organised it so we could pick the smoker up ASAP, very informative when ordering accessories. Looking forward to getting front folding bench.
So easy to use and clean. There is no limit on what you can cook. Would 100% recommend the Z grill

Can’t wait for a big cook up next weekend.

Michael T

Michael Tasked

Is the 700E smoker the same as Silverbac Grilla Grills?

Hey Michael,

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to clarify that. I think quite a few people have the same question in their minds.

It is not surprising that the Silverbac from Gilla Grills looks extremely similar to the Z Grills 700E Pellet Smoker. This is because our factory made the Grilla Grills a few years ago under an OEM agreement. However, keep in mind that we are not the same company. As far as I can see they are not available here in Australia.

You can read more about it here https://zgrills.com.au/about-us/

If you are looking to get yourself a 700E, check out what the 700E-XL. Our 700E-XL is an upgraded version of the 700E. It has an added top rack which increases the cooking area by 25% which works out to be 0.6 sq m of effective cooking space. With the extra cooking space for a second brisket or a few more stacks of ribs, it's not hard to fall in love with it.

Ken

Kenasked

How do these pellet smokers compare to the Traegers?

Hey Ken,

Thanks for the question.

We actually manufactured for many other brands in the past including Traeger. You can read more about it here https://zgrills.com.au/about-us/

To answer your question, I think we need to compare apple with apples. At the time of writing this review, we have 4 grills in our product range. 450A, 700-2B, 700E (Classic) and 700E-XL.

The 450A has 450 sq inches (0.3 sq m) cooking space which is perfect for a small family. I am able to fit in about 4 shorter stacks of ribs which is more than enough to feed 5. This works out to be similar to the Traeger Pro 22 which is priced at $999.

The 700-2B and 700E (Classic) both have 700 sq inches (0.45 sq m) cooking space. This gives you plenty of space to fit in a couple of stacks of ribs and a pork shoulder for your pulled pork. This compares more closely to the Traeger Pro 575 minus the wifi controller and the big price tag.

Our 700E-XL is an upgraded version of the 700E. It has an added top rack which increases the cooking area by 25% which works out to be 0.6 sq m of effective cooking space. This is more catered for the people who enjoy cooking up a storm for their family and friends. We even have a couple of caterers that use our 700E-XL as their main workhorse cooking up for hundreds of people in one sitting.

The added bonus with the 700E and 700E-XL is that it comes with a bottom storage area and the chamber of the smoker is double lined. This increases the efficiency dramatically which means it burns less pellets in the long run.

We at Z Grills believe wholeheartedly in selling more than just a product. The core of our business is you, our customers. Just read the reviews on this page and check out our Facebook group to see the sort of community we are trying to build. https://www.facebook.com/groups/zgrillsoz

Cheers,
Justin

Gareth

Garethasked

Can you sear over open flame on a zgrill like the pitboss? Trying to decide between the two, cheers

Gareth,

Thanks for your question mate.

I don't recommend open flame on a pellet grill as you end up with a nasty mess to clean up and risk of grease fire.
We have a cast iron BBQ plate which works great for searing steaks and you can put that directly over the fire pot to get really high temps without the mess. That is also great for doing other stuff like bacon and eggs too.

Check out these videos below to see how to cook up like that.

Cast iron BBQ plate comes as part of our BBQ Accessory Bundle, or can buy separately.

Please let me know if any other questions - if you hit me up directly on our website chat or call our number (03 9034 7099) I can put together a great bundle deal for you.

Cheers,