2Z Grills Australia

Z Grills Australia

Verifiedzgrills.com.au🏆 2024 Award

713 reviews · Statistics

100% · 7102 · 0%
Return Claim MadeYes (5) · No (597)
See the Best Appliance Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Chris B
Chris BVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Amazing grill and customer service

The whole process of researching the option and every question I had was answered by the team at ZGrills. And after sales support has been amazing. Mick and his team really do go the extra mile to make sure you are enjoying your ZGrill and working out the learning curve. And the Online group on Facebook are super helpful as well! Show details
Michael Skinn
Michael Skinn2 posts

Fantastic experience

Fantastic service from the Z Grills team, grill arrived quickly and the instructions made it easy to set up and start cooking.
Unfortunately the ignition rod failed after a couple of months but after ringing the team a replacement arrived the next day by express post.
Couldn’t be happier with the product or the service Show details ·  1
David Comrie
David ComrieQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleasure dealing with you guys.
That impressed with the pellet smoking we are going to sell our other two units. Show details ·  1
Paul Richards
Paul Richards

Very happy

Even if you didn’t like bbq you’d buy one for the service. It’s a great bbq I’m very happy Show details ·  1
Robert Burden
Robert Burden

Z Grills are next level

Wow, customer service is next level. When they say contact us for a deal they really mean it. Sent a message on a Sat afternoon and Mick called me back that evening to work something out with a custom link following. Paid on Sunday with notification Monday that the order had been picked. Call from Customer Service on Tues afternoon to say courier had been booked and was delivered Wed afternoon.
Assembly instructions were written in Australian and super clear. I have a built a few of these things and have not experienced the quality of fit and finish.
Did the burn off Fri night and am now 2 cooks in by Sunday evening.
If you’re thing of taking the plunge just do it! Show details
NIC K.
NIC K.

New to the z grill family

This my second pellet smoker but first z grill. I love it's ease of use and the end result is always the best. I did a lot of research before buying it and can say the website has all the spare parts to nearly build a new one. I've been burnt by the last brand smoker I had by not being able to find parts for it . So far I'm happy as a pig in it. The z grill family on Facebook are super helpful to any in need of help or just posting a cook. Love it Show details
Greg Daws
Greg Daws

ZGrill review

Fast delivery and fantastic service, putting it together was a breeze... this my first smoker and so far, couldn't be happier
5 stars for sure Show details
Phil Rochester
Phil RochesterWAPerth, WA

Excellent product and support

I've had my Z Grills 450A since November 2022. It's been a staple since. The temperature sensor failed recently however the speed of response was quick and it was a very easy process to have the replacement in my hands. Great stuff Mick!. Show details ·  1
Paul Maunder
Paul MaunderQLDNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing smoker without the huge price tag

Quality built product and works seamlessly. Set and forget, come back to a perfectly cooked meal. The service is also second to none. Highly recommend Z grills!! Show details ·  1
Sau
SauNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Easy to use and clean

I was searching around for a new bbq and I wanted something simple but can do pizzas as well.
I settled on the Z grill and it was easy to put together.
I have used it a few times now and it’s been amazing and easy to clean.
I haven’t bought a pizza attachment yet as I haven’t found one that can cook like the wood fire ovens
Looking forward to experimenting with all different meats, veggies and desserts on this grill Show reply
Shane F.
Shane F.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

What a weapon. Smoking made simple

What a weapon! I recently bought the 700 e-xl Wireless pellet smoker and it is currently getting used more than our oven inside the house. Every step of the way has been simple. The purchasing - Simple. Collection - Simple. Set up - Simple. Cooking and devouring delicious meats - Simple. I do recommend getting the wireless attachment as it makes monitoring well... simple. The customer service is amazing both before and after. I really liked the pre-collection call thanking me for my purchase. I am only a couple of weeks in to my pellet smoking journey and it's all going well. If you are looking for a simple pellet smoker to cook delicious foods, this is the one you should consider. Tell them Shane sent you :) Show reply
Brett C.
Brett C.2 posts
Terry A.
Terry A.

Great pellet smoker upgrade

Upgraded my gmg Davy Crockett to the zgrills 700e and has been a great purchase so far, only two cooks in but both worked out perfectly, a bit more testing and will have it dialed in, customer service has been great, a few things including cover have been put on back order however was sent the the old style cover in the meantime until to cover my new investment until the new style cover and accessories arrive Show details ·  1
Josh C.
Josh C.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Burger B.
Burger B.

Everything it says it is

Great to cook on, good app, does everything it says it does. Show reply