Z Grills Australia

Z Grills Australia

Awesome Grill!

The smoker is amazing and works a treat! Customer service is second to none, if you are considering buying one, just do it!

Review collected in partnership with Z Grills

Best money I have spent in years!

So easy to use. Food tastes amazing! Was easy to assemble, instructions were clear and concise. Mick can’t do enough for you.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Stuart, glad to know that you're loving your new grill! Cheers to more amazing food!

James
JamesPalmerston 2913, ACT

Best sales and support in Aus!

Not long after ordering my 700E online i got a phone call from Mick, since then he has been awesome with support, post sale care and great introduction videos!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey James, thanks for the awesome review! Enjoy and keep grilling!

Couldn't be happier

Extremely happy with my 7002B. Customer service was great, delivery was super quick, was easy to put together and I couldn't be happier with the results so far. Incredible customer service by Mick – more than happy to answer any questions or assist with any issues. His guide videos are also extremely helpful. It's been a fantastic customer experience. Can't recommend Z Grills and their products highly enough and looking forward to many years of low and slow cooking ahead.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the great feedback Mat. Excited to see what you cook up!

Very satisfied

Very impressed from the beginning, customer service was awesome. My Z-grill arrived on schedule and was very easy to set up with the tools provided and Mick's video was handy too (definitely recomend watching before starting).

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Gustavo, thanks for the great review and glad to know that you like our service, mate! Enjoy grilling!

Luke B.
Luke B.Perth, WA

Fantastic

My first smoker (700E-XL), only had it for just over a week and have only managed one cook - turned out awesome, beef short ribs were tender and tasty.

Assembly was straight forward, using the grill is super easy and it is a well built unit with great accessories.

Have to note that the service from Michael @ ZGrills Australia is second to none. Has to be the best purchasing experience for a product that I've ever had. He was more than willing to answer any question I had and when I had a tiny issue during assembly he responded to me immediately - even though it was late evening for him!!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Luke those comments really mean a lot mate, as we love looking after people and so to see that you valued that really makes our efforts worth it! Cheers and enjoy your Z Grilling!

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Such an awesome Grill/smoker

I bought a Zgrill just over 2 weeks ago and its been great!
The level of after sales service is amazing and I even got a great smoke ring on my first cook of Pork ribs.
Can't wait to try more meats on the Zgrill!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Ben, welcome to the ZGrills fam! Glad you're happy with your grill and our service. Enjoy and keep grilling!

Ricky N.
Ricky N.Perth, WA

Great build quality

My grill arrived this week, first thing I noticed was the quality of the build, the assembly was simply and straight forward with great instructions.
Being completley new to smokers I have found the ease of use and quality of the finished impressive.

Matt VD
Matt VDRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Happy Customer

I bought the ZPG700E around 3 months ago and have used it every week. Has ran perfect until yesterday when it tripped my circuit breaker. I contacted ZGrills online in their chat room and about 10minutes later I had a phone call from ZGrills and 5minutes after that I had a replacement part on the way. couldn’t be happier with their product and support. Super friendly and helpful thanks guys.

Absolutely love this pellet smoker

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the feedback Matt. We hate it whenever a problem interferes with your cooking, but we try out best to get you grilling again fast. Thanks again for your patience and cooperation in diagnosing the issue.

Ronald
Ronald The Mallee, VIC

Way better than a BBQ I can’t believe how much I cook with this thing.

Easy to setup, Easy to operate, Great smoker, Great grill. I use it all the time when I first got it. I use it 6 nights in a row. Top grill seems to move about a little don’t know if heat was the issue. Stainless steal grill would be easier to clean but however I would buy another one tomorrow that’s how happy I am with it. In saying that if they had a little one for camping I would consider buying that as well. Just a note clean out the ash to avoid a fire going backwards into the hopper next time you cook. Thank you Zgrills for a brilliant machine.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Ronald, thanks for the amazing review and recommendation! We'll surely share those to our Z Grills users. And if you got any recipes to share, feel free to share it in our Facebook group.

Cheers mate!
Justin

Peter R.
Peter R.Sydney, NSW

Great smoker and even better customer service!

Bought my smoker online after a quick call to Mick who was very helpful. My smoker was ready for pick up the next business day. I have used it 6 times in 2 weeks and love it!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Peter, awesome to hear that you're loving your new grill! Keep grilling and welcome to Z Grills family!

Bart W.
Bart W.Sydney, NSW

Great shopping experience

I emailed z grills with a question about a discount code that was no longer available and Mick called me to discuss it. He was very helpful and I completed my purchase. I picked up the grill from the warehouse and put it together last weekend watching the how to video. I am doing a brisket and pork neck this weekend.

Bart

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Bart, glad you made the jump to purchase your Z Grill! Hope your brisket and pork neck went great! Don't forget to share it in our Facebook group.

Matt R.
Matt R.North Queensland, QLD

Outst

After nearly 18 months of trouble free grilling my minor hiccup could not of been solved quicker or easier by the z grills crew 100% service even late on a Sunday evening parts arrived as promised with a bonus!!! And I’m cooking again! Couldn’t recommend any higher thanks to Michael and his crew! A top product with awesome support!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Matt, glad to hear your enjoying your Z Grills again. Cheers to more awesome grilling mate!

Dazza
DazzaCentral Queensland, QLD

Love my new 700E XL

After a lot of research i decided to go with the Z grille smoker and am so pleased. Its so easy to use and the results speak for itself. I cooked my best brisket ever on my second cook using the z grille. My familly and friends were wrapped in the result. So easy to use and clean. The best investment i have made for cooking.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Dazza! Glad to hear that you decided to make the jump and purchased a Z Grill! Cheers to more awesome grilling!

thefarmer63
thefarmer63South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service at its best

From my initial questions to finalising my purchase the customer service from Mick was outstanding. All my questions were answered in detail giving me confidence with my purchase. Then I was extremely impressed with the quality of the unit and how its was packaged. Customer service at its best. Well done Z Grills team.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey mate! Thanks for the awesome feedback. If you need any help, feel free to give us a shout. Cheers!

Ahmedasked

Would the 70002b be big enough for a 6kg brisket?

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Definitely yes a huge one - check out this video I did on the 700E which has the same main grill rack area.

Ahmed

You legend, responding on a saturday morning! Beautiful first brisket mate and it looks like i will be going ahead with the standard 700! I appreciate your help.

alandeb2013
alandeb2013asked

just curious as to how this compares to my Fornetto?...... i am looking for more cooking space but haven't been a huge fan of pellet smokers as i have a mate who has one but it smokes the heck out of the neighborhood?

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the questions mate. Not sure what your mate is doing wrong with this pellet smoker as after the initial startup release of smoke which clears after a couple of minute the smoke release is very gentle. Check this video out. https://help.zgrills.com.au/knowledge-base/z-grills-how-much-smoke/

The key advantage of a Z Grills pellet smoker over your Fornetto is easy of use - set and forget. We have stack of Z Grills owners in Australia who have an offset or other manual smoker, but the time spent managing the fire becomes a frustration - and a Z Grill solves that. Please let us know know if any further questions. Feel free to join our facebook group to see what others are doing on their Z Grill. Cheers!

Michael T
Michael Tasked

Is the 700E smoker the same as Silverbac Grilla Grills?

Hey Michael,

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to clarify that. I think quite a few people have the same question in their minds.

There is no doubt that the Silverbac from Gilla Grills looks extremely similar to the Z Grills 700E Pellet Smoker. However, keep in mind that we are not the same company. As far as I can see they are not available here in Australia.

You can read more about it here https://zgrills.com.au/about-us/

If you are looking to get yourself a 700E, check out what the 700E-XL. Our 700E-XL is an upgraded version of the 700E. It has an added top rack which increases the cooking area by 25% which works out to be 0.6 sq m of effective cooking space. With the extra cooking space for a second brisket or a few more stacks of ribs, it's not hard to fall in love with it.

Get an answer from our members and Z Grills representatives