Z Grills Australia

Z Grills Australia

Slow start but am "Smokin" Now

Dean Monke

Dean MonkeNorth Queensland, QLD

It doesn't get any better.!

Ive been into the bbq scene now for nearly 10 years , I cooked on so many different styles of smokers/bbqs in that time and ive found the simplicity and reliability of the Z grill a real stand out for me!
we have cooked everything from desserts, breads, roasts, low and slow and ultimately some really good brisket .!
so impressed with the z grill we will be taking it on the road with us for some upcoming BBQ comps on the east coast .
If you want a simple ,versatile , and highly affordable unit., do yourself a favour,grab a Z grill .!

Justin N.Z Grills

Best Grill on the Market!

Fell in love with the ZGrill the minute I cranked it on. Temp range is awesome, versitile and very easy. It makes cooking Briskets, Ribs, Birds and everything else a beeze. I can even head to work for the day and leave it cooking so I come home to Low n Slow brisket waiting for me perfectly cooked.

Would highly recommend for anyone looking to step up their smoking.

Greg W.

Greg W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my new zgrill , I feel like I’m a professional , so easy to cook with

I use my zgrill more than I cook inside , so much easier to clean , I highly recommend a zgrill I can, smoke bbq , grill , roast , and the meat taste just right and doesn’t dry out like the off set smoker I used to use

Justin N.Z Grills

Greg, glad to head that you are putting your grill to good use! :)

Nicolakus

NicolakusSydney, NSW

Zgrills are amazing for amateur or professional cooks.

It’s a very easy to use set and forget cooker. You can smoke grill hot and fast too which makes them versatile.

I have smoked some of
My best briskets in the zgrills and hope to cook more in the years to come as the quality build of the grills is incredible.

The service is one more thing I absolutely love about Zgrills

Justin N.Z Grills

Nico! Thanks for the encouraging review. Your videos of your cook is truly inspiring. We're really glad to see that you are putting your grill to good use! :)

JT PITBOYs Townsville nq

JT PITBOYs Townsville nqNorth Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service, great product.

• +8
Justin N.Z Grills

JT, thank you for writing such an encouraging and in-dept review. We try our best to go above and beyond to offer the best customer experience. We're really glad that you appreciated that mate!

Dwayne

DwayneMonash 2904, ACT

Love it so much, I bought both models!

Brilliant product, great quality while staying affordable. Easy to assemble and operate. Makes cooking delicious smoked food for the family (or a crowd) easy and enjoyable. Having used various other pellet smokers I rate these amongst the best. Bought the larger one for myself, and due to ease of operation I then purchased the smaller model for my 11yr old to start his own pitmaster journey

Justin N.Z Grills

Dwayne, that's so awesome to hear that the other grill went to you 11 year old! We're glad that we were able to help get you sorted :)

Jack

JackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome Product, Awesome Service

I recently got a Z Grills 700E and it's amazing how easy it is to put together. The build quality on these smoker grills far exceeded my expectations. This thing holds it's temperature well too! Don't listen to what people say about pellet grills not holding up to charcoal grills, they have no idea.

Justin N.Z Grills

Jack, thanks for leaving a review for us. Please feel free to reach out if you've got any questions at all.

Warm regards,
Justin

Shaun

ShaunGippsland, VIC

Z Grills 450A - A quality pellet grill without the premium price tag

Anthony T.

Anthony T.Southwest, VIC

700 E

Outstanding product. Delivered within 72 hours of placing my order. Smoker was very simple to put together. The 700E is easy to operate, in fact, start and forget until its time to wrap , spritz etc. Temperature fluctuations are very minimal. For those who don't want to or have the time to monitor your smoker every 30 minutes I highly recommend the pellet fed 700E.
After sales contact has been awesome with Mick and Justin happy to answer any questions regarding the 700E, pellets and they even suggest sites the will offer great BBQ/smoking tips.

Justin N.Z Grills

Anthony, thank you so much for the kind words and awesome review! We're glad that we are able to help you out!

Cheers,