Z Grills Australia

Z Grills Australia

See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Z Grills

Jake M.
Jake M.Central Queensland, QLD

perfect machine, unreal customer service!

been smoking for a while and decided to go to a pellet smoker, absolutely love this thing, so simple to use and the results were amazing ! stoked!

The Z Grill works wonders for the novice chef.

The Z Grill is working as advertised, easy to operate and opening new avenues for me to discover. The food is very tasty and the family is delighted with the novice chef in the house.

Review collected in partnership with Z Grills

Quality grill, great price & awesome customer service

After looking at many options for a grill I’m so glad I went with a ZGrill. Great price, quality product and awesome customer service

Brilliant service

Started by pellet grill journey this week with a ZGrill. Got a call from Mick to thank me for the order. Everything has gone smoothly so far. Set up was straight-forward and fun. The first dinner was tonight and one of the boys said it was the best meat he had ever eaten. Very happy with my purchase.

Yvette
Yvette

Very good communication

Highly recommend Z Grills. The guys have been so helpful and communication has been very responsive and helpful. Haven't actually used it yet but looking forward to getting it set up this weekend.

Silverback Group
Silverback GroupSydney, NSW

I recommend this smoker to everyone I meet

From start to finish of the purchase, simple payment online, straight away had communications with Mick from Zgrills, quick delivery and fast setup. Tutorial on burning in the grill was fantastic and has some top meat cooking straight away. Love it.

Brendan M.
Brendan M.Illawarra, NSW

Cracking unit

I put the grill together the night of picking it up and the build quality is great. I cooked on it the next day and the simplicity of it makes cooking a breeze.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ GrillsSend a private message

Glad you are enjoying it so far Brendan - can't wait to see what you cook up!

Great smoker!

I purchased a Z Grill online after being impressed with my neighbours. Service was personable and amazing from the start, with a call from the owner of the company shortly after purchase to thank me and advise on delivery timeframes. Grill was here within 4 days.
It was simple to put together and operation is seamless. I’ve done a few long cooks with great results. Highly recommend this smoker for new or experienced bbq enthusiasts.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ GrillsSend a private message

Thanks for the great feedback Amy and enjoy your smoking!

great product and service

Great customer service. The grill is excellent to cook with. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to purchase a pellet grill.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ GrillsSend a private message

Thanks so much for the positive comments Craig and enjoying your grilling.

Love My Pug
Love My PugSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Smoker / Grill

I’m American and we love our smokers! I’m so impressed how user friendly this smoker is. When using the smoker I like that the temperature gives the option of C/F so can cook to any recipe without having to convert temperature. Also, the instructions to put together is great. I’m a small build woman and was able to put together myself (other than lifting the barrel and hopper). Customer service is the best I have had as well. I’m more than impressed with my smoker. I recommend Z Grills to any new user or experienced user!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ GrillsSend a private message

Great work on doing the assembly yourself, glad the instructions were easy to follow. Cheers also for the positive feedback on our team.

Brady
BradyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best business I’ve ever used

Absolutely every part of the experience was perfect, customer service, speedy arrival, easy to build and incredible quality. Couldn’t recommend z grills enough, I will be telling all my friends and family the same

Z Grills Aus TeamZ GrillsSend a private message

Wow thanks Brady so much for that awesome review!

Benno
BennoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely sensational

We are new to this smoking gig but the Zgrill is literally spectacular! Top-quality, amazing design and I think it’s a bloody good price for what you get. Especially the pro bundle you get all the bells and whistles. My partner is pretty stoked and is an ex butcher and thinks the knives and steel are awesome. We have used it for 3 days on a row now and I don’t think we’ll ever cook in the kitchen again. Not to mention customer service was 100% professional and accomodating. We had our delivery within days! The Facebook page is great too very handy tips and it’s cool to see other using it!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ GrillsSend a private message

Benno thanks so much for the amazing review and in particular the photos as we love to see people enjoying their Z Grill!

Mel
MelIsabella Plains 2905, ACT

Best product I have ever brought

I am still gobsmacked with the customer service I was provided when I purchased the Z Griller. The product is amazing

Z Grills Aus TeamZ GrillsSend a private message

Thanks, we are so glad you were happy with the experience Mel!

Review collected in partnership with Z Grills

Super happy with the quality of the product so far. Customer Service is next level.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ GrillsSend a private message

Appreciate the comprehensive review mate, and look forward to see what you create in your Zed workhorse!

Great

Great service and product,went out of their way for quick pick as I was stuck with no pellets and didn’t want to lower my standards

Our pleasure mate.