Z Grills Australia

Z Grills Australia

samia8

samia8Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Decent grill

Good grill with lots of room and easy to use and aesthetically beautiful but requires significant time for cleaning and maintenance

Rick Racer

Rick Racer

Real flavour, at home

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Rick, thanks for the awesome feedback! Glad you're enjoying your new grill and you think of our service that way. If need anything else or have questions you know where to give us a shout, mate. =)

Jesse

JesseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

100% Amazing Product - 100% Awesome Service - Highly Recommended!

Mick & Justin simply are amazing! They provide awesome customer service - pre and post sale. As I am local, they delivered the Z Grill in person, assembled it for me and took the time to walk me through a brief intro on how best to use it. Mick & Justin are so passionate about Z Grills. The Z Grill does what it says - Wood Fire Flavour... Made Easy. It doesn't matter what you cook - Pizza's, Steak, Slow Cooked Lamb - it makes cooking fun - and with ease. Cleaning up is also made simple. I highly recommend Z Grills to anyone looking for a wood pellet smoker - or a replacement for their old BBQ.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Jesse,I am really glad that you feel that way about our service and great to hear that you are loving your new grill! Thank you so much for leaving such good feedback! =)

Tim T.

Tim T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great bit of kit

After doing research I ordered a Z Grill 700E - XL. I have had a bullet style smoker for a couple of years and although I enjoy using it, I wanted something simpler to use. I considered spending more money on a Pellet Smoker but I just don't use it enough to warrant the extra spend. So the Z Grill arrived and the first thing that impressed me was Mick's customer service - he delivered it himself as I am local. Upon assembly I was really impressed with the look, feel and quality of all the components. I added the foldable table and it fit really well and is super handy... I have now cooked on the Z Grill a couple of times and I am really happy with my purchase and highly recommend this unit.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the feedback Tim, really appreciated it. Love it when people get good use out of their Z Grill!

Christo

ChristoMelbourne

Top bloke, top product, top support - 700e-xl purchase is a no brainer!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Christo! Thanks for that awesome comment mate, this keeps us motivated! Really appreciate that you've took time in giving all the details of your experience with Z Grills. Keep that awesome home cooking coming! =)

Mick!

Lisa P.

Lisa P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First pellet smoker

I've had my z grill for a week or so now and have done a couple of cooks on it. First was a bacon wrapped, cheese stuffed meatloaf and a side of veggies! And last night I did pork baby back ribs. It is easy to use and makes some super tasty food. I love it!
Customer service is excellent. I'm very excited to see what creations are possible!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Lisa, thanks for the awesome review! Glad you're enjoying your new grill!

Mick =)

Benjamin P.

Benjamin P.Sydney, NSW

Real men use pellets

My wife said if I ever smoked she would divorce me.

So I got a 700E-XL and it performed so well she decided to stay.

In all seriousness the Z Grill is extremely easy to use and clean. I haven’t stopped smoking with it, if you haven’t got one yet you are definitely missing out.

steve

steveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

best outdoor cooking i've ever done

so easy and producing yummy tucker !!! support and follow up ,awesome ,delivered to my door !! would recommend everyone should buy one !!!! thanks mick you bloody legend!!!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Steve, glad to know you're enjoying your new grill! Cheers to more awesome food! Just give us a shout if you need any help mate. =)

Electric all the way !!

Love my new pellet cooker. So easy to use & clean & the meat is perfect every time.
The customer service is also excellent.

Melia

MeliaSydney, NSW

Brilliant- best choice bbq!

Products are awesome, customer service is exceptional and the support has been great. All equipment is made from quality materials- highly recommend!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Glad to hear you made the jump and purchased a Z-Grill, Melia! Cheers to more amazing food!

Peter C

Peter CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product backed by top notch customer service

The whole buying process was top class.
The rep I chatted to using their website called my phone after I had made the purchase.
And while I was waiting for the grill to be delivered, I was constantly sent information that ensured I hit the ground running once it arrived.
Then the grill itself - simply amazing. Fantastic quality and has been awesome to cook with.
I recommend zgrills to anyone looking for a great quality product backed by outstanding customer service.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the kind comments mate, keeps us motivated to get feedback like this!

Chuckles

Chuckles

Terrific pellet grill and customer service

WesQ

WesQSydney, NSW

Great product.

Great product.
Easy to set up and easy to use.
Very happy with the product and sales support from zgrills

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the amazing feedback, Wes! Enjoy your new grill!

carey

carey

Zgrill is a ripper

Bought a zgrill. Shipping came a day early! Was easy to put together and burn in. Looks the part and works a treat. Mick even chucked in a cheeky extra bag of pellets! Serious win! Great product and customer service

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for your awesome review, Carey! Enjoy your new grill! =)

- Mick

Review collected in partnership with Z Grills

So easy to use and you don’t have to babysit them will never go back to a gas barbie again

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Phil, glad to hear you're loving your new Z Grill! Welcome to the family, mate!

Rhonda

RhondaSouth West, WA

Awesome smoking unit

After extensive research and reading countless customer reviews, we decided to purchase a 700E-XL as the ZGrill consistently came out on top. This grill was easy to set up, came with all the tools needed and the video tutorial was spot on. I had a question on New Years Day (public holiday) and I flicked Mick a message. He was spending time with his family, but still called to answer my question. This service speaks volumes in a world where it is difficult to speak to actual people sometimes and troubleshooting is often done over the internet. The smoker itself is awesome quality and super easy to use. I’m about to smoke a tray of chicken breasts for lunches, I get excited every time I use my Z Grill. Many thanks Mick and team!!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Rhonda, my pleasure! Thanks for that awesome feedback. This keeps me and my team do what we do. Cheers to grilling more awesome food! - Mick :)

Dave

DaveCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant

Living my zgrill My first smoker and it it really well out together. Amazing customer service and support. Thanks guys!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Dave, thanks for the great feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying your new ZGrill.

Cheers, mate!

Mohamad R

Mohamad R Sydney, NSW

Z grills 7002b

Very easy to assemble 5 star service 5 star product my mate has the treager grill we both have grill are excellent tho the z grills is few hundred cheaper

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Mohamad, glad to know you love your new Z Grill that much for giving us double 5 stars. Give us a shout if you need more help. Cheers!

Ian Wright

Ian Wright Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zgrill money well spent,

Amazing product, easy assemble, great to use. And most of all the after sales customer support is second to none,

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Ian, I am really glad that you feel that way about our service and product. Thank you so much for leaving such good feedback!

Best thing I ever bought

I bought my ZGrill about 6 weeks ago. I have cooked chicken,turkey,sfeaks and brisket on it.Every meal has come out perfectly Looking forward to trying many more things.A huge thumbs up for me

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Hey Shane, thanks for the great feedback. Welcome to the Z Grill family! Cheers to more awesome food!

Ahmedasked

Would the 70002b be big enough for a 6kg brisket?

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Definitely yes a huge one - check out this video I did on the 700E which has the same main grill rack area.

Ahmed

You legend, responding on a saturday morning! Beautiful first brisket mate and it looks like i will be going ahead with the standard 700! I appreciate your help.

alandeb2013

alandeb2013asked

just curious as to how this compares to my Fornetto?...... i am looking for more cooking space but haven't been a huge fan of pellet smokers as i have a mate who has one but it smokes the heck out of the neighborhood?

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the questions mate. Not sure what your mate is doing wrong with this pellet smoker as after the initial startup release of smoke which clears after a couple of minute the smoke release is very gentle. Check this video out. https://help.zgrills.com.au/knowledge-base/z-grills-how-much-smoke/

The key advantage of a Z Grills pellet smoker over your Fornetto is easy of use - set and forget. We have stack of Z Grills owners in Australia who have an offset or other manual smoker, but the time spent managing the fire becomes a frustration - and a Z Grill solves that. Please let us know know if any further questions. Feel free to join our facebook group to see what others are doing on their Z Grill. Cheers!

Michael T

Michael Tasked

Is the 700E smoker the same as Silverbac Grilla Grills?

Hey Michael,

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to clarify that. I think quite a few people have the same question in their minds.

There is no doubt that the Silverbac from Gilla Grills looks extremely similar to the Z Grills 700E Pellet Smoker. However, keep in mind that we are not the same company. As far as I can see they are not available here in Australia.

You can read more about it here https://zgrills.com.au/about-us/

If you are looking to get yourself a 700E, check out what the 700E-XL. Our 700E-XL is an upgraded version of the 700E. It has an added top rack which increases the cooking area by 25% which works out to be 0.6 sq m of effective cooking space. With the extra cooking space for a second brisket or a few more stacks of ribs, it's not hard to fall in love with it.

Get an answer from our members and Z Grills representatives