Z Grills Australia

Z Grills Australia

Chase

ChaseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zgrill xl

Would like to say a big thanks to zgrills with the choosing of the grills.

Quick delivery, ease of set up and easy to use

Burnt in during the week and did a tenderloin and brisket over the weekend and it was amazing

Zgrills are well priced and would highly recommend for anyone who is a novice getting into grilling

Great little smoker

Only problem I have found is when pellets get low they don’t run in and if you are not watching it starves but apart from that can’t fault it, have done a few cooks now and pretty happy with the results

Evan S.

Evan S.Canberra 2600, ACT

First pellet smoker

Awesome pellet smoker for the price. Solid build quality and holds temp really well. The service from Mick and the team was great, was delivered quickly and easy to put together. Great if you are looking st your first smoker or looking to expand your collection.

Cheers Evan!

Find out how Z Grills Australia compares to other Appliance Brands

This is awesome and great price

The Zgrill is so easy to use and such a good price. Mick and the team have been sensational to deal with. If your thinking of getting a smoker talk to Mick at zgrills

Thanks Shane

Mick - Heritage Park

Mick - Heritage ParkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t live without it now.!

So stoked with my Pellett Grill. Easy to use and awesome results even for a novice like me. Highly recommend. Just hope you are ready to get addicted to smoking.!

Rick T.

Rick T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Why didn't I buy a Z Grill sooner

I purchased my Z Grill about 6 months ago after lots of procrastination, I had looked at other Smokers but kept coming back to the Z grill, finally I bit the bullet and purchased my grill. To say I'm happy with my purchase is an understatement, I love it, I use it most weekends and love experimenting, I'm on a Facebook Z Grill page where we share our experiences which is great, to quote a famous Australian " Do yourself a favor and get one today"

Aaron M

Aaron MGoulburn Valley, VIC

700E - Lived up to all my expectations!

Standout customer service and great value for money.
It maintains great temperature and doesn't require constant supervision, so you can focus on the food and techniques.
Perfect for a busy lifestyle, when you still want that low 'n' slow style.
Versatility is a plus as it can do everything from smoke to bake, cook pizzas and sear a steak.

Rick Racer

Rick Racer

Bloody fantastic!

Easy to use, creates professional real BBQ of any kind right at home, and so long as you've got the learning curve down, you'll thoroughly enjoy it.

Mick's service is excellent and he's always available to help out.

The only downside to this is the cost of pellets is higher than normal briquettes or charcoal, but in exchange for that, you get absolute convenience and ease of use. Not to mention, it manages the internal temperature for you as easily as an indoor oven.

The Z Grill has now taken its place as the firm winner for our outdoor cooking, as it can be adapted to any type of cooking style. It's a case of first time perfect, as all variables for error are eliminated.

You simply can't go wrong!

Belial

BelialSouthwest, VIC

Another 5 Star Review for the Z Grill 700E (Australia)

What is the difference between this review and soo many others from Australia????
Nothing really!
Excellent product..
Fabulous accessories...
Brilliant bang for buck price....
Awesome Customer service.....

Goes to show why a heap of Competition BBQ'ers are also using them!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Can't ask for a more direct and to the point review than that Belial... cheers!

700E Grill

What a grill, i have cooked 3 different meals on it so far and its been easy to use and delivered fantastic results! It will definitely be getting put to use on a regular basis!

Cheers mate!

Grill 700E-XL - XL stands for EXCELLENT!!

Ordered on a Tuesday, arrived on the Thursday! Great communication from Mick and really good support for setup and first use. Brisket, bread rolls and sourdoughs all came out perfect!

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

All in your cooking skill mate, all the Z Grill does is provide the heat! Glad you are enjoying it.

Clint I.

Clint I.South East Queensland, QLD

Awsome

Amazing quality product and great customer service by Mick at Z Grills Aus. I would highly recommend this smoker to anyone looking to buy a pellet grill. Easy to use

Thanks bro!

Awesome product, even better customer service.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Also great thank you for being a calm customer who understands that sometimes things go wrong - and gave me the chance to make it right. Very easy and happy to help people who have such a great attitude.

Bloody amazing

This smoker is amazing it’s so simple to use pretty much set and forget I can’t stop cooking on it my wife hates how much I am spending on meat

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

All that money spent on meat - but still probably less that eating out, and better quality too. Keep that awesome home cooking coming David.

Awesome smoker

Grill is going great. The customers service is unbelievable. We’ve had a couple of questions throughout some cooks and sent off an email to zgrills.. within 5 minutes our phone was ringing and it was Mick helping us with what we needed to do. Not only is the smoker an amazing cooker but I just can’t believe how helpful the guys are. So glad we decided to purchase a zgrill

Michael

MichaelSouthwest, VIC

Great price easy to use and fantastic food

Great price for the unit, very easy to use and cooks up a fantastic meal and the customer service was absolutely perfect cannot fault and aspect would recommend very highly

Wayne K

Wayne KBrisbane

Really happy

Had my Z grill 700e for two weeks now. Found it very easy to assemble and operating instructions were very clear. Have done spare ribs twice, a 2 kg Tbone a chook and rack of lamb to date and all turned out really good. Highly recommend this and look forward to a lot more tasty experiences.

Josh R.

Josh R.Sydney, NSW

Where have you been all my life?!

Picked my 700E up yesterday, and couldn’t wait to get cracking! The sales and service support from Mick are second to none! I don’t know how I’ve survived this long without this thing, so simple to use, and takes the guesswork out of it all! Do yourself a favour and experience the full flavour of meat like never before.

Rick S.

Rick S.North Queensland, QLD

amazing customer service

I had heard great things about the mick and justin at Z Grills but that was nothing compaired to what I was about to experience. These 2 blokes go above and beyond to answer every question, resolve any concern and just generally help out wherever thay can! Oh and did i mention that the after-sales service is out of this world!? instant replys, quick answers and great solutions. After my hassle free experience I would definitely recommend Z Grills to anyone, even my mother!

JB82

JB82

What a grill, how have I lived this long without it!

From the moment I decided I wanted a Z Grill and the moment I contacted Mick the whole process was seamless! I ordered my Z Grill on the Friday and Mick advised the warehouse is closed on the weekend so pick up would be on Monday. As I'm impatient I asked Mick if he could see if I could pick up on the Friday and right enough he did.
I've used the grill 3 times so far and coming from a bullet smoker to a pellet smoker has been awesome. The Z Grill really has been set and forget, holds the temp all day long. It's well built and Mick did a great deal for me.

Z Grills Aus TeamZ Grills

Thanks for the feedback mate - great to see you are getting good results.

Michael T

Michael Tasked

Is the 700E smoker the same as Silverbac Grilla Grills?

Hey Michael,

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to clarify that. I think quite a few people have the same question in their minds.

It is not surprising that the Silverbac from Gilla Grills looks extremely similar to the Z Grills 700E Pellet Smoker. This is because our factory made the Grilla Grills a few years ago under an OEM agreement. However, keep in mind that we are not the same company. As far as I can see they are not available here in Australia.

You can read more about it here https://zgrills.com.au/about-us/

If you are looking to get yourself a 700E, check out what the 700E-XL. Our 700E-XL is an upgraded version of the 700E. It has an added top rack which increases the cooking area by 25% which works out to be 0.6 sq m of effective cooking space. With the extra cooking space for a second brisket or a few more stacks of ribs, it's not hard to fall in love with it.

Ken

Kenasked

How do these pellet smokers compare to the Traegers?

Hey Ken,

Thanks for the question.

We actually manufactured for many other brands in the past including Traeger. You can read more about it here https://zgrills.com.au/about-us/

To answer your question, I think we need to compare apple with apples. At the time of writing this review, we have 4 grills in our product range. 450A, 700-2B, 700E (Classic) and 700E-XL.

The 450A has 450 sq inches (0.3 sq m) cooking space which is perfect for a small family. I am able to fit in about 4 shorter stacks of ribs which is more than enough to feed 5. This works out to be similar to the Traeger Pro 22 which is priced at $999.

The 700-2B and 700E (Classic) both have 700 sq inches (0.45 sq m) cooking space. This gives you plenty of space to fit in a couple of stacks of ribs and a pork shoulder for your pulled pork. This compares more closely to the Traeger Pro 575 minus the wifi controller and the big price tag.

Our 700E-XL is an upgraded version of the 700E. It has an added top rack which increases the cooking area by 25% which works out to be 0.6 sq m of effective cooking space. This is more catered for the people who enjoy cooking up a storm for their family and friends. We even have a couple of caterers that use our 700E-XL as their main workhorse cooking up for hundreds of people in one sitting.

The added bonus with the 700E and 700E-XL is that it comes with a bottom storage area and the chamber of the smoker is double lined. This increases the efficiency dramatically which means it burns less pellets in the long run.

We at Z Grills believe wholeheartedly in selling more than just a product. The core of our business is you, our customers. Just read the reviews on this page and check out our Facebook group to see the sort of community we are trying to build. https://www.facebook.com/groups/zgrillsoz

Cheers,
Justin

Gareth

Garethasked

Can you sear over open flame on a zgrill like the pitboss? Trying to decide between the two, cheers

Gareth,

Thanks for your question mate.

I don't recommend open flame on a pellet grill as you end up with a nasty mess to clean up and risk of grease fire.
We have a cast iron BBQ plate which works great for searing steaks and you can put that directly over the fire pot to get really high temps without the mess. That is also great for doing other stuff like bacon and eggs too.

Check out these videos below to see how to cook up like that.

Cast iron BBQ plate comes as part of our BBQ Accessory Bundle, or can buy separately.

Please let me know if any other questions - if you hit me up directly on our website chat or call our number (03 9034 7099) I can put together a great bundle deal for you.

Cheers,