2Z Grills Australia

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Marc Ducrou
Marc DucrouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super easy, Great results

Great product, fast pick up(2 days from ordering to warehouse), assembled within an hour and burnt in. First cook of basic snags and a steak was massive hit with the family.... definitely recommend the Z-Grill 700e XL to anyone looking to get into smoking ;) Show details
Damien H
Damien HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Service and Product

Recently purchased the 700E-XL, great service from the start, being a novice at smoking they were able to answer all my questions. Product is high quality, would definitely recommend. Show details
Joey Schipp
Joey Schipp

My experience

There were a few obstacles to start with. The team at Z Grills delivered well and promptly. Show reply
ken b.
ken b.

One extremely happy customer

Right from the start when I placed the order I found the customer service to be amazing. It arived within a couple of days and I was amazed at how much care is put into the packing. Fitting the grill up was a breeze with the instructions set out and the performance of this grill is outstanding. Show reply
pthomp63
pthomp63Gippsland, VIC2 posts
Heath Sampson
Heath Sampson

Excellent product, excellent company

The items came well packaged and quicker than estimated to far north Queensland. Great company to deal with, answered questions I had quickly and go above and beyond. The items I got were of excellent quality and have put out some amazing food already. Looking forward to seeing just how good this gear can work. Cheers! Show details ·  1
Nick Wake
Nick WakeDarling Downs, QLD

Beyond impressed

Purchased the 700E-XL and pro bundle. From delivery time to all the items I received, Z Grills Australia exceeded my expectations. Could not be happier. I did have a faulty heat probe but they were more then happy to help and I received the replacement in 2 days. Again exceeded my expectations. Thanks again guys, just wish I had the stainless bench option when I ordered. Show details ·  1
Reece S.
Reece S.

Amazing service

I was gifted a 450 and after a few cooks had a few little hiccups with the 450 bridging over the feed in auger, I reached out to Michael and he instantly offered to send me a new hopper for the unit at zero cost to me. Very impressive customer service. Will be upgrading to the 700 soon with no hesitation. Show details ·  1
Smokey Joe
Smokey Joe
John Nugent
John NugentSydney, NSW

Love my Z

I love my Z Grill smoker. Soooo simple to use with great results Show details ·  1
Neil W.
Neil W.

OMG smoke it

One of the best pellet smokers on the market hands down. Show details ·  1
Ashley Leask
Ashley LeaskSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple to Use with Great Results

I've had my 700E-XL for a couple of weeks now and really happy with everything so far. The purchase and pickup process was very smooth and the Support team were quick to answer a couple of questions I had along the way.

The assembly process was easy and quicker than I expected and my first few cooks have gone really well. Getting the grill linked up with the app was straightforward and everything is very simple to use. Show details ·  1

Ralph Laksa
Ralph Laksa
Alan Guthrie
Alan Guthrie

Newbie to pellet smokers

I have been a traditional stick burner smoker.
Recently purchased a 700E and absolutely love it!
Done a few smokes and a couple of roasts and they turned out spectacular.
Definitely recommend ZGrills 700E-XL to anyone considering a pellet smoker. Show reply
Alan James
Alan JamesCentral West, NSW

Amazing product with great service

Bought a 700E-XL love it the easiest thing to use and does an amazing job on all meats right down to a simple sausage Show details ·  1