Froothie

Best of the best!

I’ve had my optimum for over 5 years now and it truly is the best blender I’ve ever tried. It blends my daily fruit and veg to perfection! I broke my jug this year and the replacement was effortless and so affordable to replace. I’ll never own anything but a froothie!!

BEST buy ever!!

From my morning smoothies to my ice cream desserts, the optimum 820 is perfect for my life on the road. Helps me keep healthy and create all types of wonderful things! Oh and I can't wait to make hot soup in it now winter is getting close! What a perfect travel mate!

Best quality, Great customer service!

I've owned 9400A 2nd Gen blender for a few years now. Such a powerful blender. We use it almost every day making Smoothy, ice-cream, dip etc, and it's still working like new. Have a ThermoCook as well, what a smart machine. Thank you for making high quality products. Customer service has been awesome as well when I ordered replacement jug cuz I dropped it. I also have a Vibrofit. Very happy with all these products. Highly recommend!!

9200A is amazing

With a son with sensory disorder finding a blender that makes ultra smooth smoothies was vital. It does exactly that and super fast too. Customer service was great too. Can not recommend this blender and Froothie enough. 4 other family member have gone on to purchase the 9200A and they love it as much as I do.

Optimum blender

I just love this blender and I use it almost everyday to make smoothies!! Nuts are ground at its best!! Happy with it!! Much recommended and must have this product.

Great price awesome blender

I love my blender. It does everything I ask of it reliably well. My smoothies are smooth, my nuts are ground how I like them and the best thing is making smooth cauliflower mash in it.

Great service and quality products

I have purchased a optimum 9400 blender in 2013 and a 600 cold press juicer in 2015 both have lasted very well and work as good today as when I purchased them. We use them both daily

Love it!

Got the Optimum Blender 2nd Gen and I can't live without it. I use it for making nut milks, smoothies, blending soups. I also use it to make my nut and coconut butters. However I find it frustrating that you can never get all of it out of the jug and I hate waste. Even using the little spatula doesn't do it for me otherwise I would give this rating 5 stars. I have had the jug leak from the bottom and even though it's under warranty I had to pay for a new one. I must say that the customer service was great in helping me with this though.

Blender Magic

Our optimum 9400 gets thrashed! We use frozen bananas and frozen strawberries and our house made almond milk also created from the blender, with a mixture of other ingredients and it makes a smooth thick milkshake like mixture! Kitchen Magic! Simple Easy Fun my life philosophy!

Daily usage

Love the G2.6 blender & use it every dayto make smoothies, soups, healthy pancakes or fruity sorbets. It does make it easier to get the kids eating healthy. We wouldn’t be with out it!

Nutriforce blender- Used everyday for over 2 years!

I used to think I was making smoothies until I got this amazing blender and realised I was previously making slurries. Love that I can order extra cups and replacement blades

Love my Froothie Blender

I love making my green smoothies everyday, blends all green vegies into a nice liquid. I did have problems with the bearings on my jug as the kids washed the bottom, but Froothie gave me the new parts to fix it for free and was shipped really quickly. Thanks Froothie.

After trying 3 brands, this is the best!

We have used the optimum blender daily at home for nearly five years, we recently replaced a bearring and it's back to working perfectly. It is noisy, but it cannot be surpassed in its Longevity and quality. We make everything from nut flours and nutmilks to smoothies and cocktails. I'd never get another brand again.

Great service , fast shipping

Great service, fast reply to Facebook message, fast shipping , thank you.
This was for spare parts , and they still looked after me very well. Quality and genuine spare parts with fast shipping .

Optimum blender is excellent

I am loving my Optimum blender. I was a bit skeptical at first because the Jug is plastic, but it works like a dream. All of the lumpy food I put on it comes out SMOOTH. Blends fast and well.

The customer service at Froothie was fantastic as well when I called them for help with my purchase.

Incredible value for money

I am in love with my juicer! I cannot express enough how wonderful it is not having to chop up fruit and vegetables, to be able to throw them in my froothie saves so much time. I also love the cap that seals the juice so I can measure the amount of juice I need. Replacement parts are not expensive and fast delivery is an added bonus. I have recommended so many people to buy a froothie juicer because it is amazing value for money.

the best juicer

juicer is the bomb! best juicer i ever had and i assume it would last long time. mom love using it aswell...health is wealth they say..highly recommended so grab now

Optimum Cold Press Juicer delivers OPTIMUM Results!

I am loving my juicer. It is quiet, efficient and doesn't oxidise my foods/juices. I get more juice and less pulp out of my foods than any other juicer I have ever used.

Optimum blender

We’ve had our blender now for a few years and it hasn’t skipped a beat. Tough and will blend anything and make soups! When we had a question, customer service were extremely helpful too! All round greatness!

Great Product

Recently I purchased an Air Fryer on a “try now pay later” deal, The HealthyFry 2.0 Air Fryer - I truly am amazed at how easy and brilliant this item is.

How to I contact the Froothie company, as I can't access their website on Google.
Hello James50, our website is www.froothie.com.au. You can contact us via support@froothie.com.au or just call our office at 1300 309 900 :)

My Optimum 700 juicer juice stopper has a crack at hinge and the juice bowl got separated from its round base. Customer Service confirmed they can replace the juice bowl , however did not mention anything about the juice stopper. In addition, they asks me to pay $15 postage. Is this consistent with others' experience?
Hello Matthews, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team directly at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to review the case for you and come back to you directly. Please mention the technical support ticket number in your email. We hope this helps :)

I have the Vibrofit - and love it. My question is - how do you turn that voice off (when you power on) ... and its soooo loud - "Welcome to Vibrofit, Bluetooth is ready to pair .. Blue tooth is now ready" .... is there a way to either turn that down or off? ty
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to see that you are enjoying your VibroFit plate. Please contact our support team at support@froothie.com.au regarding your enquiry. You can of course also call them on +61 3 8609 2210.I totally agree with you Angela, I'm sick of it already after only a couple of hours. I rang support and it can't be changed, its either put up with it or send it back.

Similar listings