3Froothie

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Jo mckenzie
Jo mckenzieSouth-East, TAS

Great company so helpful

I truly had a great experience with this company. The juicer i brought wasn't quite what I thought and with no issues they were up for helping me greatly to exchange juicer and find the one that suited me. There communication was amazing and so friendly and helpful. Truly no fault these guys are awesome and the juicer I've got now I love. Thank you froothie!! Show reply
Tony Fowler
Tony FowlerWestern District, VIC3 posts

Exceeded expectations

I recently unleashed the Optimum MagiCook PRO in my kitchen, and it's nothing short of magical! The capacity is so massive; I felt like a wizard conjuring potions. Surprisingly quiet – no need for a "shush" spell. It's like the kitchen equivalent of a library!

Navigating the MagiCook was smoother than a broomstick ride, truly intuitive. I didn't need a magic wand to figure it out. As for cleaning, it's easier than banishing dust bunnies! Waving my spatula, and presto – clean!

Made a batch of infused oil; the MagiCook played the role of culinary alchemist. I'm convinced it secretly whispered culinary secrets in my ear. This kitchen sorcerer has my vote – the Optimum MagiCook PRO is spellbindingly fantastic! Show details ·  1

D. Webb
D. WebbCanberra 2600, ACT3 posts

Have supported me with every query and concern

I have been purchasing form Froothie for 10+ years. In that time, I have had damaged goods arrive, items lost and not delivered, queries on spare parts and most recently another item being lost by the courier. Every time, yes, every single time I contacted Froothie about any of these things I have had nothing but the most wonderful service. I had damaged goods replaced straight away, lost items re-sent straight away and responses to my queries in less than 24 hours. I have been a big Froothie fan for many years and just recently purchased a replacement blender, new breadmaker and MagiCook Pro. Thank you Froothie for giving me such great service, I recommend you to all my friends and family. Show reply
Michael
MichaelPerth, WA3 posts

Best purchase ive every made in appliance's 10 yrs on and still like new performance

Got the top of the range blender at the time as a 30 day trial had no intention of buying it thought they were to exespensive ,anyway i was so impressed i bought it and its still running like new with out any problems 10 years later and now all my family owns one as well ,best blender and customer service and warranty on the market blender period. Show details ·  3
Paul
Paul4 posts

Good product and excellent customer service and product support

We blend a lot! Our Optimum Blender is the only one that has stood the test of time and we have had it for years. When we have required support, this company has gone above and beyond to provide it. They stand by their products, and we highly recommend them. Show details ·  1
Tarit L.
Tarit L.2 posts

Great blender / Not so great jug

Blender : Cannot fault in any way. Turns pretty much anything to smoothie. Note 1

Customer service: Mixed.

Pros: Super responsive and will help when issues escalated.

Cons: The original jug has a design flaw which requires you to ensure you don't get the bottom wet due to corrosion. I wish this was made clearer to me when I bought this as I would have followed the instructions to maintain the longevity of the unit.

Note 1: my blender began overheating with smoke coming out of it (3 years into a 5 year warranty). I was advised I need to
replace the jug , which I have. I will provide an update in coming months on if this fixes issues. Show details ·  1

Angie
AngieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Thermocook

I recently purchased the Thermocook as my Thermomix (TM31 recently died after 12 years of constant use) After reading many reviews on the TC I decided it was what I was looking for (price wise and value for money) I can honestly say I am loving it, the ease of use and the many and varied recipes are all amazing. I feel that the whole product is well made and easy to clean. The support from the Froothie team is wonderful, very helpful. I would certainly recommend this product to others. Show details ·  1
Pete
PeteSoutheast, SA2 posts

great build quality!

This mixer stands up with the best of them. It's great for home use or even small commercial use. I even take it camping to make bread and pizza over the hot fire. Mixes fantastic with no need to scrape the side of the bowl like other brands. It's easy lever to release the bowl is solid and sturdy with a satisfying click when locked in. I also love the fact that the connecting hook and whipping tools etc are completely metal and not plastic. It's metal and robust in all the right places and I can't wait to test and review the add on's like the veggie and meat grinder attachments. Absolutely fantastic! Show details ·  1
Mary
Mary2 posts

Dianne
DianneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Kim Smith
Kim SmithAU2 posts

Blender is awesome

Bought a blender from these guys and it is awesome. No more little chunks left behind like my old one. Takes ice and hot products, nuts etc. Show details ·  1
sophiesophie
sophiesophieSouth Australia9 posts
  Fair Incentive

Love these guys and their blenders

Excellent customer service from Froothie - very attentive and helpful whenever you have any queries of issues.

And I just love their blenders - I’ve had two models in the last 10 years and I love(d) them both. They’re exceptionally high quality and superb at making so many things - nice cream, smoothies, sauces, cocktails, milkshakes, puréed soup and nut milks.

I don’t see myself ever switching brands for my blending needs. Show details ·  1

Toni P.
Toni P.Far North Queensland, QLD6 posts

My miracle

I bought my blender with sound ( optimum9400x ) in August.. and still love it to bits.. i have made smoothies, milled nuts to flour, crushed nuts, ice i even made corn bread from scratch by milling the pop corn cornnels then proceeding with the rest of the ingredients.. just amazing. It hasnt rusted, or the handel hasnt broken by shaking it gently.. i am in press. Show reply
Kaz
Kaz3 posts

Excellent product. Excellent service

I bought the Froothie Optimim 600m cold pressed slow masticating juicer 2 years ago. It has reliably juiced herbs, root vegetables and fruit daily. I love it so much I bought a second one for the camper as it is compact and very reasonably priced. I recently needed to contact their customer service and received excellent service with free shipping on a warranty item. I would not hesitate to purchase from Froothie again. Show details ·  1
bixandlites
bixandlitesGippsland, VIC15 posts

GOOD PRODUCT

Purchased 2 and got 1 free portable blender.
Gave the other two to one of my daughters and my sister.
Used mine a few times and then the blender started to leak.
On checking the blade part, the seal was curled and wavy.
Rang the customer helpline and I was impressed with Kim who handled my concerns with courtesy and efficiency, and she promptly sent me a new blender replacement part which I received in record time.
Wonderful service, thank you Kim, you rock! Show reply