Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I want my money back!

Starting making a grinding noise 2 weeks after I received it. Was told it was normal (not sure how it’s ‘normal’ if it didn’t make that noise at the beginning). 2 weeks after that it completely jammed and have not been able to get a response from them. Messaged them on messenger (sent photos and videos at their request), sent them emails requesting a solution and messages through instagram. NOTHING!! I have given them multiple opportunities to get back to me but they never do. All I get is ‘someone will get back to you’ This has been going on for 6 weeks now! Absolutely disgusted! I WANT MY MONEY BACK. Never in my life have I experienced this sort of “customer service” BUYER BEWARE

mina

minaSydney

Terrible customer service

I have had a juicer stop working twice in a 6 month period. Froothie are ignoring my requests for a refund. They charged me shipping fees to return the juicer to them for review, they said they would refund me if the product was under warranty. They product was under warranty but they have not refunded me the shipping costs. They won’t return my emails or FB messages.

Dounzz

DounzzSydney, NSW

Amazing products and service

Froothie as a company stand by their warranty. I had two issues over the 5 years since purchase and they replaced the part straight away. I have the optimum blender and the cold press juicer and both are amazing and I highly reccomend both.

Find out how Froothie compares to other Online Shops

Best customer care I’ve received!

About 4 months ago I purchased my third Froothie item and unfortunately, I chose the wrong item for my needs. The customer care team where incredible and exchanged it no questions asked and helped me pick a suitable replacement. Thank you so much for your understanding and being so helpful! Definitely the best customer care I’ve received!

Rosslyn

RosslynLaunceston, TAS

My Optimum 9400 is awesome

I regularly use my Optimum 9400 blender that I purchased in 2014 and it still works perfectly. I use it to make well blended smoothies, crush ice, make nut butters and almond milk, puree soups and blend cake mixtures. It is a wonderful machine and I love it. This is my second review to say that I am still very happy with the quality of this blender.

Chris

ChrisGippsland, VIC

Great Product, great service.

My Optimum H3000 2nd Generation is a wonderful machine which I use daily..
Unfortunately I accidentally damaged it and took it back to have the damage assessed. Staff at Froothie where fantastic, they assessed the damage, quickly fixed the problem and even discounted the repair bill. Good old fashioned quality customer service, I highly recommend this company.

jimbo511

jimbo511

Optimum G2.3 Platinum Blender

I’ve owned my Optimum G2.3 Blender since December 2016. I had a small issue with the blender within that year but the team at Froothie were extremely helpful and with a quick response, the issue was solved immediately. I use my G2.3 Blender every day for our morning protein drinks and I must say it has not missed a beat. The brushless motor in this blender is very quiet and easy on the ears. The pre-programmed settings are perfect as well. I would very much recommend this blender.

Anna H.

Anna H.

Optimum G2.6 Blender

I bought this blender 2 year ago & I love it! I chose it because of it's manufacturing and warranty. Customer service is excellent and very friendly. It is easy to clean and use. I had tried other blenders friend's had, but this one is the best. I would highly recommend as it is affordable and an excellent product overall.

Karen

KarenMurray Mallee, SA

The perfect juicer!

I purchased the Optimum juicer six years ago when i became vegan for my health. I have green juices every morning. It is quick, powerful and makes the perfect juices. Within 12 months i was off all medications for rhuematoid arthritis. I love my juicer. Thank you Froothie.

Awesome

Value for money, can't be beaten. I've used them in my businesses and tried multiple other brands, some more than twice the price and froothie products outperform snd out last.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

This juicer saved my life

3 years ago I had stage 4 cancer, I decided to become a plant based vegan to fight my disease, so I incorporated a heavy juicing regime into my diet, I successfully killed off my cancer in just 6 weeks, the quality of my juicer , the Optimum 600 ( now the 700) played a major part in that success.
Francois at Froothie has continued to support my journey, ensuring that any spare parts are supplied to me straight away so that I can keep my body healthy.
I can't speak highly enough of Froothie and Francois
Marcus Dolby

Excellent after purchase service

Mariel F.

Mariel F.Perth, WA

Product had issues, but customer support was very helpful

I had a problem with a blender which was just out of warranty. At first the customer service said I could get it repaired through them for a fee. I got a call a few days later from the manager to let me know they will honour the product even thought the warranty had expired by a couple of months.
I was very happy and grateful that they took the extra step to provide a good customer service experience.

Lisa G

Lisa GSydney, NSW

Love my blender and vibrofit

Purchased my Optimum 9200A about 3 years ago and it is still working like on the first day. I am so happy with it. I can blend everything with it and it is my go-to kitchen appliance :)
Will be buying one for my mother in law as well as she always wants to borrow mine :D

Recently I also got a Vibrofit for my mum and she loves it :)

mick

mickelanora

Wished we never purchased it

We ordered one 3 weeks ago and now they are telling us there is another 4 week wait or we can can receive a refurbished one
Wish we went to Harvey Norman
Absolute joke

ABC67Perth, WA

Poor warranty performance

Bought an Optimum Nutriforce, based upon reviews and paid a premium price expecting something that actually worked as described, as well would last the distance. OK, so it lasted a few months, with very little use and then failed and wouldn't power up. I sent it back as per warranty and after numerous contacts and waiting several weeks, they came back to me and said it shut itself down due to overload and being on too low a speed. That was weeks ago and still no contact, no response and no return of machine(considering there is nothing wrong with it, apparently). Their warranty dept, appear disconnected and not service-orientated and take far too long. I am still waiting and I am now pretty annoyed, where is my machine?????

Sarah b.South East Queensland, QLD

I wouldnt purchase again

Not worth the price.
Extremely noisy and difficult to clean. I didnt find it anymore powerful than my Nutri bullet. It stopped working at 12 months and i had to pay to box it up and return it to be fixed, now 14 months later the jug has cracked. I am now looking to purchase a new blender. Definately not worth the price.

Good Products, terrible customer service

I have purchased a number of products from Froothie: a Blender & small jug, a Thermocook, Air Fryer and also a Vibro slim so I am a very loyal customer. I reported a crack in the digital display of my air fryer. It's not long out of warranty and wanted some guidance to get it fixed. I sent a follow up email after 10 days as I'd not had a response & have still not heard anything. Very disappointing to say the least. Not sure I would recommend their products to anyone else in case anything went wrong. Terrible customer service unless you're actually buying. Then, even after posting this review: nothing in reply.

Michelle

Michelle

Blender worked great for 3 years but then started leaking

They did try to fix it, but when I got it back it still leaked... be careful using hot water when cleaning which i think was the cause of it.

Ironh

IronhSydney, NSW

Horrible customer service

Matt

Mattasked

The lid on my 9200A is 'out of round'. The way it was packaged has pressed one side in, creating an oval instead of round. Is there a fix for this?

Hey Matt,
Can you please email us at support@froothie.com.au for more information to make sure we have we need and we will assist you ASAP. We are trying to respond to every single message within a few hours or minutes if possible. So you will get a very proper response to any emails you send us.
Best
Alexandra Froothie Team

James50

James50asked

How to I contact the Froothie company, as I can't access their website on Google.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello James50, our website is www.froothie.com.au. You can contact us via support@froothie.com.au or just call our office at 1300 309 900 :)

Matthews

Matthewsasked

My Optimum 700 juicer juice stopper has a crack at hinge and the juice bowl got separated from its round base. Customer Service confirmed they can replace the juice bowl , however did not mention anything about the juice stopper. In addition, they asks me to pay $15 postage. Is this consistent with others' experience?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Matthews, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team directly at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to review the case for you and come back to you directly. Please mention the technical support ticket number in your email. We hope this helps :)

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives