Froothie
See the Best Appliance Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Froothie

Jeff
Jeff

Service that puts a smile on your dial

After years of blending in our old Froothie Optimum machine, I needed a new set of blades. However, I ordered the wrong blades online and I expected the usual run-around in trying to get them swapped over.
Much to my surprise, the folks at Froothie answered every contact I made immediately, and readily agreed to swap the blades for the correct set.
I have to say, I was so impressed with the service levels, and the company's ability to do the right thing by the customer, that I returned the wrongly ordered blades and changed my order to a whole new Optimum blender from Froothie.
These folks understand customer service and don't let "company policy" get in the way of satisfying a customer.

Life changing

Omg! I have just purchased an optimum 9200A blender. I don't know how I ever lived without this. It is literally life changing. I have just made super smooth Tahini in less than a minute which is divine. My smoothie I made with frozen banana and dates was soooo creamy. No bits of dates floating around. I cannot wait to make some creamy nut butters. I cannot praise this item enough. It's now my favorite kitchen appliance. Thankyou so much froothie!

Stephanie
StephanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seriously good juicer and excellent customer service!

I use my cold press juicer every day - I truly believe my morning juices have helped me from getting sick or catching Covid. Best investment - I couldn't live without it!

Viveka
VivekaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best cold press juicer EVER!!

Bought the Optimum 600M a fair few months ago...it was during the "pandemic" so there was a bit of a delay but once it arrived I fell in love with it instantly! Mine is black and compact, perfect for leaving out on the kitchen bench. I live off grid and I was very curious to see how it would perform on solar power. Awesome and reliable, works like a charm and I could not be happier! Super quick and easy to clean as well! 110 % satisfied with this high quality product <3

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Poor customer service

waiting 3 weeks for my product to get generic email saying have minimum of another 3 week wait even paid express postage . They did offer to refund that.

Carter and Di
Carter and DiRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Froothie Optimum H3000 2nd Gen Juicer

My wife and I have been using Froothie juicing products for over 20 years. We are totally satisfied with the quality of the products, ease of use and cleaning, although necessary, only takes a few minutes . We use this juicer 5 times per week and look forward to our morning juice. After sales Service is excellent and the staff are pleasant and well informed. We have no hesitation in recommending frothier juicers.

Carter and Di

Shivanii
Shivaniimovinglens@gmail.com

Best blender ever

Strong, sturdy and reliable. I've used mine for making almond milk for over 6 years. I've had to replace one part recently, and it was done within 24 hours and really affordable, with a discount provided. Friendly skilled support and great service!

Love the New ThermoCook Pro 2.0

I had the previous model and I upgraded to the 2.0 and it was the best choice. I love the new app and the control screen and features.
The only downfall for me is it doesn’t have a handle and it make it difficult to pour and scrape down with 1 hand. So Froothie please, can the next bowl have a handle and then I’d give you a 5 star review because that’s the only thing that I think is missing from this machine/model.

Mario N.FroothieSend a private message

Only product of its kind and price in aus

Everything else available in aus comes from the us and is 3 times the price nice to have an alternative

Find out how Froothie compares to other Appliance Brands

ease of dealing with company

i have not recieved product as yet however i had problems with the payment method and had to contact company WHAT A DELIGHT prompt/polite and helpful have reccomended, and will definatley use the company again

Michelle
MichelleBunbury WA

Love the Thermocook Pro

Easy to use, can even use thermomix recipes. Mashed potatoes and steamed veggies would probably be my favourite but condensed milk biscuits are divine.
If on the slim chance you have a problem, customer service is amazing. Answered all my questions and it was out of business hours. Nothing was too much trouble.
Can not recommend this product enough. If your hesitating, press the BUY button now, you will not regret it.

Dagmar
DagmarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my 8200 blender

I am impressed! I always had issues with blenders in the past as they were not strong enough. I like to make smoothies and ice creams with lots of frozen fruit and vegetables and I always ended up with a slushy smoothie with chunks of the frozen fruit and veggies not blended. But the 8200 makes everything so smooth and creamy, I am so happy. And it's really easy to clean too.

G2.6 Bliss

lille
lille

Customer service

I have had very helpful, fast and efficient assistance via email. Emails were also sent keeping me up to date with what was happening. Very happy with the service.

Andy
Andy

Terrible customer service

Easily some of the worst customer service that I have ever dealt with. I ordered a replacement part and received a paypal receipt, but nothing form the company themselves. A week and a half later I emailed them enquiring about the order and received a response stating that they would follow it up with their warehouse. A few days later I received the wrong part and now they don't even respond to emails...

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothieSend a private message