Mickey

Mickey

Don't even think about it.

Victoria O.

Victoria O.Queensland

Pretty Legendary

I am pretty impressed. I used my Optimum 9200A for the first time today and it blended frozen berries on the slow setting in seconds...

In the heart of transparency there was an initial issue with fulfilling my order... but that was quickly resolved. I believe stock levels and inventory management appear to be an area for improvement for Froothie.

Despite this customer service was second to none.

I can’t speak to the longevity of the product just yet but definitely a well put together and good quality machine.

rino1233

rino1233

Dangerous Products

I have owned my 9200A for about 12 months. After 11 months it started leaking at the base. Last week while I was making banana ice cream for the kids, I noticed a metallic sound and later found that 3 pieces of the blade broke off into the mix. Lucky I noticed the metal pieces in the ice cream or we would have ended up in intensive care that night. To date Smoothie haven’t addressed the problem with their product or fixed my issue and I have lodged complaint with the Department Of Fair Trading.

H. McArthur

H. McArthurGippsland, VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Would totally recommend Froothie as i have had nothing but exceptional customer service every time i have had to deal with them. They also follow up on everything and make sure that everything was to my satisfaction. They are a rare gem these days to find a company that actually cares about their customers.

Daily juice ritual

I use my juicer daily and love the compact size and incredibly happy with every juice I have made over the past 14 months. I would highly recommend your juicers. Your service centre staff are friendly prompt and communicate really well. Thank you

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Selling a juicer that was never in stock

We purchased this juicer in dec and was told it would be shipped the next day... it wasn’t, we rung again and was told again it would be shipped the next day... again it wasn’t, all with no correspondence, every call we made we were assured an email would be sent. We rung again 4 weeks after we purchased the juicer to be told it was out of stock and would be 2 more weeks... we waited again 2 week and rung again (still no correspondence) to be told another 2 weeks. And you guessed it.... after the 2 weeks we rung again and were told yet again another delay... at this point we had no confidence that we would ever receive the purchased juicer and asked for a refund.

HIREN P.

HIREN P.South East Queensland, QLD

Cheap product selling at premium price

lalit j.

lalit j.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pathetic

Waiting since last three months for the broken hopper of the juicer to be replaced..Every time there is an excuse for the delays..disappointed..either replace the part which is warranted or replace the juicer..why do I have to go without juicing...how long do u have to still wait..????

Jo S.

Jo S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredible customer service!

I am extremely impressed by the customer service I have received, the team were very friendly and efficient. Thank you!

Karen Zaskolny

Karen ZaskolnyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A beautifully designed piece of equipment

I need my daily celery juice, so when my previous cold-press juicer died, I was lost. After buying a 'regular' juicer, being horrified at its inefficiency and taking it back, I searched online till I found the Optimum 600. The half price offer and the 5 year warranty and the video all helped me say 'yes'. When I received it, I was really impressed with its heavy duty yet compact design and I could then understand why my previous cold-press juicer (another brand) hadn't lasted. This juicer gives you every drop of juice available, it's so efficient. And it was so quick and easy to clean I thought I'd missed something! Highly recommend it. My only suggestion would be to make the pusher a bit longer. Thanks, Karen :)

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Full of lie and poor customer service

paid a blender through their massive google ads. spoke to their staff after 2 days was told shipped out through au post and tracking number will be emailed soon. after 1 week. no update on shipping. called their number can only left messages but never got call back. email went to the black hole. worst customer ever service you can get from this company. definitely not coming back again.

Very dodgy company

This company has my money but has not supplied my blender. They will not give me any information and completely ignore my emails. I believe they are selling stock they are not even in possession of. I’m bedridden and desperately in need of a replacement blender for my broken vitamix. But now I am stuck in limbo without my money or the blender. What a huge mistake it was giving this company a go. Avoid them like the plague.

Natahsha
Natahsha

My refund has now arrived thank you

Caz

Caz

Optimum 8200 V2 Blender

I received my Optimum 8200 today. Without doubt the most superior blender I've ever used. Incredible! Absolutely exceeded my expectations.

Trupti

TruptiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing product - totally dependent on it

I am suing this since past three years and found excellent product compared to available products - as I have literally used many of them - most important exceptional after sales support

Bryce

Poor service

Kevin Ng

Kevin NgVictoria

Excellent products and supports

Very happy with the company. Have ordered some replacement parts and were delivered promptly. Highly recommend them to my friends!!

Shirley W.

Shirley W.Mid North Coast, NSW

Ultimatum Cold Press juicer

Very happy with my juicer. I required a replacement part. It arrived promptly with no questions asked. Very good company. Highly recommend the cold press juicer.

Sona L.

Sona L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic blender

I've had the Froothie blender for over 5 years (best blender I've ever owned, the processing power is unmatched!). The jug developed a hairline crack just months out of warranty. The wonderful folks at Froothie were happy to provide a new jug at a discounted price and delivery was arranged within days of my request. So happy with the level of service and quality of product - both rare commodities in this day and age! Highly recommend this company and the blenders.

EY_adl

EY_adlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Got my Blender, very happy!

Freddo

Freddoasked

When are the Thermocookers arriving. I feel as if I paid so long ago9 at least 3 months I think) and still no word of arrival. Can you let us know if the boat bringing them has sunk?????

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hey Freddo, to be able to look into this for you can you please send us your order number as direct message and we will take a look ASAP :)

Heather

Heatherasked

HI,, I have had excellent service from Froothie juicer, but after 18 months there is a lot of fibre remaining within the bowl and the completed juice. Can you tell me if this is because the celery is very stringy this time of the year or has the centre blade of the machine worn thin and the fibre then sits outside the blade? There is a lot of fibre and juice which is not going through to the outside, and ther is fibre in the finished juice. Thank you,

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Heather, Alex here from the Froothie Support Team.
I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and our service and the frustration this is causing you.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, may I ask you to open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Warm regards
Alex

Guntherasked

Hi, got ur breadmaker and like to know which program should I use for ready made breadmixes from the shop.
Regards,
info@krtltd.nz

Hey there Gunther,

Thanks for your message :) As a rule of thumb, what programme you choose will differ according to what bread mix you use. For example, if you are using a White Bread mix, you would select the White Bread setting, and so on. For Wholemeal mixes, use the Wholemeal/Whole Wheat setting.

If you are looking to make bread rolls or shaped bread out of store bought mix, use the Ferment setting and allow the bread dough to complete its first rise in the machine. You can then proceed to shape the rolls and proof them for the second time on a baking tray prior to baking!

Hope this helps :)

Cheers,
Alexandra

Gunther

What about the false advertising about the size of the bread maker?

Hey Gunther,
Which false advertising? Please let me know and I will check this with the team ASAP
Best
Alex
Froothie Team

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives