4.5

599 reviews · Statistics

88% · 52760 · 10%
Return Claim MadeYes (41) · No (297)
See the Best Appliance Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Angie
AngieQLDWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Thermocook

I recently purchased the Thermocook as my Thermomix (TM31 recently died after 12 years of constant use) After reading many reviews on the TC I decided it was what I was looking for (price wise and value for money) I can honestly say I am loving it, the ease of use and the many and varied recipes are all amazing. I feel that the whole product is well made and easy to clean. The support from the Froothie team is wonderful, very helpful. I would certainly recommend this product to others. Show details ·  1
Pete
PeteSASoutheast, SA2 posts

great build quality!

This mixer stands up with the best of them. It's great for home use or even small commercial use. I even take it camping to make bread and pizza over the hot fire. Mixes fantastic with no need to scrape the side of the bowl like other brands. It's easy lever to release the bowl is solid and sturdy with a satisfying click when locked in. I also love the fact that the connecting hook and whipping tools etc are completely metal and not plastic. It's metal and robust in all the right places and I can't wait to test and review the add on's like the veggie and meat grinder attachments. Absolutely fantastic! Show details ·  1
Mary
Mary2 posts

Dianne
DianneVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Kim Smith
Kim SmithAU2 posts

Blender is awesome

Bought a blender from these guys and it is awesome. No more little chunks left behind like my old one. Takes ice and hot products, nuts etc. Show details ·  1
sophiesophie
sophiesophieSouth Australia9 posts
  Fair Incentive

Love these guys and their blenders

Excellent customer service from Froothie - very attentive and helpful whenever you have any queries of issues.

And I just love their blenders - I’ve had two models in the last 10 years and I love(d) them both. They’re exceptionally high quality and superb at making so many things - nice cream, smoothies, sauces, cocktails, milkshakes, puréed soup and nut milks.

I don’t see myself ever switching brands for my blending needs. Show details ·  1

Toni P.
Toni P.QLDFar North Queensland, QLD5 posts

My miracle

I bought my blender with sound ( optimum9400x ) in August.. and still love it to bits.. i have made smoothies, milled nuts to flour, crushed nuts, ice i even made corn bread from scratch by milling the pop corn cornnels then proceeding with the rest of the ingredients.. just amazing. It hasnt rusted, or the handel hasnt broken by shaking it gently.. i am in press. Show reply
Kaz
Kaz3 posts

Excellent product. Excellent service

I bought the Froothie Optimim 600m cold pressed slow masticating juicer 2 years ago. It has reliably juiced herbs, root vegetables and fruit daily. I love it so much I bought a second one for the camper as it is compact and very reasonably priced. I recently needed to contact their customer service and received excellent service with free shipping on a warranty item. I would not hesitate to purchase from Froothie again. Show details ·  1
bixandlites
bixandlitesVICGippsland, VIC15 posts

GOOD PRODUCT

Purchased 2 and got 1 free portable blender.
Gave the other two to one of my daughters and my sister.
Used mine a few times and then the blender started to leak.
On checking the blade part, the seal was curled and wavy.
Rang the customer helpline and I was impressed with Kim who handled my concerns with courtesy and efficiency, and she promptly sent me a new blender replacement part which I received in record time.
Wonderful service, thank you Kim, you rock! Show reply
Sharon C
Sharon CQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Froothie ThermoCook service team are the best

I am very happy with the support the Froothie team gave me.
From the time I reported the fault with my ThermoCook to helping me get it shipped in an untimely manner
including the follow up I received when it arrived at their head office for repairs.
It was repaired and shipped back to me within a week.
The thing that took the longest was the shipping company getting the device back to me.
Very happy to say it's back home where it belongs and working nicely. Thank You Froothie team. Show details ·  2
mardih
mardihQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts
  Fair Incentive

The most used appliance in my kitchen

My Froothie is over 10 years old but I recently bought a complete new jug because it was on special. I love that it looks like I have new blender but also I can make two different things at the same time now which is awesome. Show details ·  1
Cris
CrisQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my blender

I have my blender for over 10 years and love it Show details ·  1
Danae B.
Danae B.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Excellent product

Such an excellent machine, well made and easy to use. I couldn’t believe it was so easy to use and clean. Show reply
Petal and Rose
Petal and RoseVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Froothie is Flawless

I love my Froothie blender as it works well; quickly and efficiently. I use it for smoothies, soups and sauces and it's flawless in its effort to blend. After 7 years I thought the motor had died but when I contacted Froothie they were super helpful and it was only a new brush that was required. They fixed it quickly and it's back to full use once again. Show details ·  1
Joy
JoySAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Shake It Up

We love our Optimum 9400X with sound cover, it's used in our cafe to whip up shakes and smoothies. It is a very powerful machine and does an excellent job at a fraction of the cost of other commercial blenders. We will probably purchase another soon as it is a must have in our kitchen. Show details ·  1