Excellent after purchase service

Mariel F.

Mariel F.Perth, WA

Product had issues, but customer support was very helpful

I had a problem with a blender which was just out of warranty. At first the customer service said I could get it repaired through them for a fee. I got a call a few days later from the manager to let me know they will honour the product even thought the warranty had expired by a couple of months.
I was very happy and grateful that they took the extra step to provide a good customer service experience.

Lisa G

Lisa GSydney, NSW

Love my blender and vibrofit

Purchased my Optimum 9200A about 3 years ago and it is still working like on the first day. I am so happy with it. I can blend everything with it and it is my go-to kitchen appliance :)
Will be buying one for my mother in law as well as she always wants to borrow mine :D

Recently I also got a Vibrofit for my mum and she loves it :)

mick

mickelanora

Wished we never purchased it

We ordered one 3 weeks ago and now they are telling us there is another 4 week wait or we can can receive a refurbished one
Wish we went to Harvey Norman
Absolute joke

ABC67Perth, WA

Poor warranty performance

Bought an Optimum Nutriforce, based upon reviews and paid a premium price expecting something that actually worked as described, as well would last the distance. OK, so it lasted a few months, with very little use and then failed and wouldn't power up. I sent it back as per warranty and after numerous contacts and waiting several weeks, they came back to me and said it shut itself down due to overload and being on too low a speed. That was weeks ago and still no contact, no response and no return of machine(considering there is nothing wrong with it, apparently). Their warranty dept, appear disconnected and not service-orientated and take far too long. I am still waiting and I am now pretty annoyed, where is my machine?????

Sarah b.South East Queensland, QLD

I wouldnt purchase again

Not worth the price.
Extremely noisy and difficult to clean. I didnt find it anymore powerful than my Nutri bullet. It stopped working at 12 months and i had to pay to box it up and return it to be fixed, now 14 months later the jug has cracked. I am now looking to purchase a new blender. Definately not worth the price.

Good Products, terrible customer service

I have purchased a number of products from Froothie: a Blender & small jug, a Thermocook, Air Fryer and also a Vibro slim so I am a very loyal customer. I reported a crack in the digital display of my air fryer. It's not long out of warranty and wanted some guidance to get it fixed. I sent a follow up email after 10 days as I'd not had a response & have still not heard anything. Very disappointing to say the least. Not sure I would recommend their products to anyone else in case anything went wrong. Terrible customer service unless you're actually buying. Then, even after posting this review: nothing in reply.

Michelle

Michelle

Blender worked great for 3 years but then started leaking

They did try to fix it, but when I got it back it still leaked... be careful using hot water when cleaning which i think was the cause of it.

Ironh

IronhSydney, NSW

Horrible customer service

Kathy M

Kathy MNorth Queensland, QLD

Optimum Electric Mandolin

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Burned out after two years, horrible warranty support, horrible customer service.

Dave M.
Dave M.

Thomas J.

Thomas J.Sydney, NSW

Great product.. Warrenty as described and good experience with customer service

Erich

ErichMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Product

Froothie Optimum 600M Cold press Juicer
Order despatched immediately after only 1 phone call questioning delay.
Product has given excellent results in quantity of juice and easy to clean. A little difficult to dismantle given we are an elderly couple and hands no longer as strong as in earlier days!!!
Apples, carrots, cucumber and pineapple juice easily. Have experienced difficulty with celery stalks - have to cut into very short lengths otherwise the fibre blocks the outlet very quickly.
Any suggestions as to how best to process that type of vegetable or fruit?
Would recommend this product to anyone requiring an excellent way to enjoy fresh fruit and vegetable juice at home.

Dennis V.

Dennis V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback and support Dennis :)

If there's anything at all we can help with don't hesitate to get in touch!

Froothie: Shocking service and Promises!

Shocking Service! Will never ever buy from this company again. They delivered four months late and then promised a Blender as a "sweetener" to get me off their backs. To this day, and after various emails nothing has arrived. Froothie does not respond to emails either! What ever you do don't buy from them!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

They tell me the delivery at the end of the month... but which month?

7-3-2019 I ordered a ThermoVide on the 7th of March, in pre-order with stock arriving at the end of March
8-4-2019 asked for an update, the answer (8 days later) was that the stock was arriving by the end of April
9-5-2019 asked for another update, they said that the shipment would arrive the following week .... delivery to me by the end of May.
This is very very unfair and annoying.

Amy

AmySouthwest, VIC

Best of the best!

I’ve had my optimum for over 5 years now and it truly is the best blender I’ve ever tried. It blends my daily fruit and veg to perfection! I broke my jug this year and the replacement was effortless and so affordable to replace. I’ll never own anything but a froothie!!

A Mac

A MacHunter Region, NSW

BEST buy ever!!

From my morning smoothies to my ice cream desserts, the optimum 820 is perfect for my life on the road. Helps me keep healthy and create all types of wonderful things! Oh and I can't wait to make hot soup in it now winter is getting close! What a perfect travel mate!

Honest Person

Honest PersonSydney, NSW

Best quality, Great customer service!

I've owned 9400A 2nd Gen blender for a few years now. Such a powerful blender. We use it almost every day making Smoothy, ice-cream, dip etc, and it's still working like new. Have a ThermoCook as well, what a smart machine. Thank you for making high quality products. Customer service has been awesome as well when I ordered replacement jug cuz I dropped it. I also have a Vibrofit. Very happy with all these products. Highly recommend!!

9200A is amazing

With a son with sensory disorder finding a blender that makes ultra smooth smoothies was vital. It does exactly that and super fast too. Customer service was great too. Can not recommend this blender and Froothie enough. 4 other family member have gone on to purchase the 9200A and they love it as much as I do.

James50

James50asked

How to I contact the Froothie company, as I can't access their website on Google.

Optimum Appliances
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello James50, our website is www.froothie.com.au. You can contact us via support@froothie.com.au or just call our office at 1300 309 900 :)

Matthews

Matthewsasked

My Optimum 700 juicer juice stopper has a crack at hinge and the juice bowl got separated from its round base. Customer Service confirmed they can replace the juice bowl , however did not mention anything about the juice stopper. In addition, they asks me to pay $15 postage. Is this consistent with others' experience?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Hello Matthews, thank you for your message. Please contact our customer service team directly at support@froothie.com.au and they will be able to review the case for you and come back to you directly. Please mention the technical support ticket number in your email. We hope this helps :)

Angela

Angelaasked

I have the Vibrofit - and love it. My question is - how do you turn that voice off (when you power on) ... and its soooo loud - "Welcome to Vibrofit, Bluetooth is ready to pair .. Blue tooth is now ready" .... is there a way to either turn that down or off?
ty

Athena Solutions Pty LtdFroothie

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to see that you are enjoying your VibroFit plate.
Please contact our support team at support@froothie.com.au regarding your enquiry. You can of course also call them on +61 3 8609 2210.

Colin
Colin

I totally agree with you Angela, I'm sick of it already after only a couple of hours. I rang support and it can't be changed, its either put up with it or send it back.

Get an answer from our members and Froothie representatives