TCL Australia

TCL Australia

3.2

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (73) · No (91)
Paul Mcritchie

Paul McritchieEyre Peninsula, SA

I se a positive future for my TCLtv.

Today i talked with Eva at TCL, about a problem with my tv,she was very helpfull an made me feel reasured
that my tv was in good hands with the service department, thanks Eva.

Gracie

Gracie

Such great customer service

I've got a warranty claim outstanding and the customer service team have been so easy to deal with and helpful. I honestly expected the process to be a disaster.
Hopefully my TV gets fixed soon.
Thanks so much Allan and Ervin for being so understanding :) I felt like a crappy human being complaining to someone living overseas about a broken TV, when the rest of the world are being smashed by covid, they didn't make me feel petty at all.
Glen, these boys deserve a pay rise!

Product Purchased42 inch tcl tv

Eva was great Assistant she Assistant in great motivation skills.

Everything was Great the Assistant was doing in everything she could to assist. She was using all her time help.

Great customer service experience

Alvin in customer service understood my issue and directed me precisely through the steps to resolve my issue. I can now use the built in chromecast in my new 32" Android TV.

Product Purchased32 inch tcl android tv

Great Customer Service

Bought a 60 inch smart TV from TCL. Was very happy with the TV. 3 months before end of warranty started having some issues with the display. Contacted TCL to report the problem. Ended up with a new 65 inch smart TV as a replacement. Great service in particular from MJ.

Speedman

SpeedmanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Had a excellent experience with Tec support

The guy in the Philippines was awesome very helpful and the back up phone call from Alvin was the icing on the cake great support TCL

Excellent support service

The setup of my new TV and remote was quickly and professionally managed by Eva. Thankyou so much for your expertise and patience.

Aliceson

AlicesonPerth, WA

Friendly service and all technical help was provided with patience

After my call I felt more control of my TCL tv

Some apps would not start rang the number provided
Told him what was going on
He understood me issues and helped to work though the problem
He even gave me further information so when the issues arises I can handle the solution myself

Product PurchasedTCL P615 Series

terrible customer service

I have called TCL team for assistance with my tv update
OMG the worst experience ever
I have called 6 times now and still they promising they are going to call me with solution. One of the customer service employee i think Rose was her name OMG she was saying'' No problem sir, I promise i am going to call you tomorrow with solution for you problem '', still waiting
Terrible!!!! I won't recommend their products to anybody

Monique A.

Monique A.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Tech call!

Today I had to call TCL support for assistance with mirroring from my IOS device to my new TV.
It was 100% the greatest phone call I will ever make in my entire life!
I’ve never been more satisfied in my life with the assistance I received.
Eva made my first experience unforgettable.
10/10 would recommended speaking with Eva!

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Terrible Service, Product and Experience - Do not buy a TCL**** Buyers BEWARE****

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 65C1CUS (65")

Best TV ever!

I'm loving my TCL TV! Great product from a great company! Very helpful and friendly staff like Eva who helped me today

Mark M

Mark MAdelaide

Good service

Very happy with service tv broke down on Saturday. Rang TCL on Monday sorted by Tuesday waiting on new replacement tv for faulty unit Wedenesday. I'm very satisfied with that. Thanks TCL

Steven R.

Steven R.Perth, WA

BAD SERVICE

C4 series 75inc TV worked fine for just on 2 years but now I have a problem tv screen just goes black after 20 minutes of use and it is a nightmare, unknown to me, as the TV is a 75inc I or another person has to be home to help the serviceman move the tv so it can be repaired, no one advised me of this when the tv was purchased and all TCL and serviceman say this is how it goes, I say they sell TVs this size so it is up to TCL to have 2 serviceman attend to repair the tv, not me the buyer.

jesber8

jesber8

customer service

Michelle helped me with my issues. Advised of firmware. She answered all my queries in a professional manner being friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend TCL to my friends and relatives.

Duncan B.

Duncan B.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Very helpful customer service

Had an issue with a new 50” TCL TV that was flickering purple on streaming media apps. I called TCL customer service and Kay fixed it on the first try!

Product PurchasedTCL 50C715 (50")

excellent customer service

just want to share of my experience about TCL customer service, I'm very satisfied on how it went, I called technical support to claim my TV warranty got issue on display screen, her name is Janice she's very good on troubleshooting, step by step and easy to understand, she called me many times just to update of what's going on and she send a technician at home and ends up to replace my TV, Now I got a latest model.
thanks Janice and TCL.

Product PurchasedTV

Gary M

Gary MCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Good Service.

Our TCL TV failed under warranty. I returned it to the Good Guys who sent it to the repair agent here in Bendigo. It's good to have a local repair agent. TCL contacted me to say it was being replaced with an upgraded model which was a good outcome I much appreciate. I dealt with MJ & the communication was very quick. The only disappointment was it took 2 & a half weeks to get to the repair agent. I had contacted the repair agent about 4 days before it arrived & they said they knew it was coming & believed it had been lost somehow. Overall though, given this happened during Covid 19 lockdown conditions, it was good service.

Michael T.

Michael T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Awesome customer service.

Customer service has been awesome, when our TV failed I really didnt expect a good experience dealing with the warranty claim. I was defently surprised how good the whole experience has been. MICHELLE from customers service kept us updated the whole time and went above and beyond her job requirements to make sure the process went as smooth as possible. Thanks to her and TCL support I am now a loyal customer. Highly recommend to everyone.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedTCL 55C2US (55")
Carolyn R.

Carolyn R.

Very good customer service

Phone was answered promptly and the instructions for resetting were easy to understand. Customer service person was very patient and my problem was fixed. Highly recommend and very satisfied with service

Steven M

Steven Masked

I have a 65" TCL OLED TV and it is not reading the remote. The remote is working, verified by pressing buttons and watching on my mobile phone`s camera. If i press the button behind the light the tv operates BUT i cannot alter the sound or change channels. How do i reset the tv to pick up the remote?

greg r.

greg r.asked

I’ve lost my remote how do I purchase a new one

Mark B.

Mark B.asked

My tv screen has gone black still got the sound , it is still under warranty how long do I need to wait for something to be done about it

russell
russell

They won’t fix it , they beat around the bush until the warranty is expired , then bye bye

m.e.
m.e.

Take the TV back to the place you bought it from and demand a refund. You have bought an item that has failed within the warranty period and they have the responsibility to either fix it or replace it. If the company you bought the TV from and TCL are both aware of your problem and nothing has been done contact the Telecommunications Ombudsman and the small claims tribunal. Don't wait any longer.

Matt
Matt

I had a similar problem with my TV but it was a black line across the TV, I called TCL and they replaced my TV.
Don't waste your time taking back to the place you got it from, call them directly on 1300 738 149.
They will ask you for the serial number and to email them a copy of the receipt, hope this will help you, good luck mate.