TCL Australia

TCL Australia

1,517 reviews · Statistics

75% · 1,142339 · 22%
Return Claim MadeYes (321) · No (795)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (467) · No (659)
See the Best Appliance Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,517 reviews
Greg Z.
Greg Z.

TCL TV switching itself off after a short period of time

CJ was great tv seems fine now all thanks to cj Show details
robin
robinSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA49 posts
Jens D.
Jens D.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Warranty Replacement

Warranty - Fantastic service provided by Miles. The case was resolved promptly. Show details
vicki c
vicki cVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

warranty

Fantastic customer service. Kept us updated on everything we got our replacement TV and we are very happy with it even gave us a extra 6 months warranty thanks Michelle for you all you have done Show details ·  1
Michael
Michael

Quickly fixed

Spoke with Miles, who had my TV fixed within a couple of minutes! Great service and very friendly. Thanks! :) Show details ·  1
Visha Sunyasi
Visha SunyasiWAPerth, WA2 posts

Best customer service

Excellent customer service. Abby was great. She solved my tv problem in a jiffy and was very kind in taking patient while i looked for details. Show details ·  1
Gabriele
GabrieleVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent Customer Service with Care

Fantastic experience. My call was answered within 1 minute, that alone was pleasing. Best of all my TCL TV problem was resolved by Jewel. Thank you Jewel. Jewel, you spoke slowly allowing me to understand and follow your instructions that were clear and precise.
Thank you again. Show details ·  1
jen k.
jen k.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Go to Brand Love TCL

My TCL Smart TV was under warranty and needing a repair. I recieved the most efficient and professional assistance. DAISY was amazing - and asset to the business - she attended to and resolved my claim in 24 hours. Nothing was too much hassle and I get to enjoy my fabulous TCL Smart TV again. Definitely my go to brand for quality and service. Thank you DAISY and TCL. Show details ·  1
Hass
HassVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

TCL television

Great costumer service by Mics. Very helpful and cooperative. Problem solved. Show details ·  1
Debora S.
Debora S.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Helpful warranty claim team

We've had 3 TCL TVs. All of them small sizes (32", 40" and 43"). All of them got the same problem, the screen simply don't work anymore - gotten colour striped). However, the last one broken a bit before the warranty expires. I am happy with their warranty claim team. CG was very helpful and I got the total refund. Now, I've learnt my lesson and bought another brand. Show details
Claire J.
Claire J.

Quick efficient pleasant and patient

Abby was brilliant she talked me thru the setup process with great patience and was very polite. She fixed my problem quickly and rang me back as she said would after all the apps on my tv had loaded to take me thru the next steps. Show details ·  1
Casey
CaseyWAPerth, WA

Replaced under warranty and still absolutely useless

So we’re on our second TCL, swapped out the first under warranty because it lagged constantly and half of the shows never loaded regardless of strong wifi connectivity. Sitting here now setting up the replacement and it decides to log me out of the Google account halfway through and I now have to lodge an appeal process on my phone to have it released so I can finish setting the tv up because the TV doesn’t actually allow me to input the details with any version of remote.
In the meantime, it’s a useless piece of plastic on the wall.
Are they serious? How hard is it to make a TV that works or at least offers options when trouble shooting issues.
Noushin H.
Noushin H.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC9 posts

Frustrating and not enjoyable at all

I miss my 10+ years old Sony TV after buying a supposedly latest version of TCL. It is a pretend smart tv with slowest processor and I don't even want to mention the user friendliness.
I have to rest the tv to factory and shut it down every second time I turn it on. The processor is so slow and takes so long to act on commands. I sometimes give up on opening an app or play a a show and move to another and suddenly half an hour later the TV remembers to act on my previous command, stop Youtube show I am watching and jump to Netflix. Show details
Eric R
Eric RQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Broken promises by Call centre

The lost contact with the internet after only 6 weeks. I was approved a credit on the first call and told I would receive the approval within 4-10 hours.
After numerous phone calls I finally received the authorisation 6 days later.
The navigation on the remote is very difficult as well.
Good Guys offered a replacement but I declined.
Will never recommend TCL to anyone. Show details
William C.
William C.

Fact not fiction

Have purchased 6 in last 3 years.
Most recent 1 year.
Extremely glitchy and never wants to move quickly.
Consistently a very frustrating device.
Needs to be switched off a power point for a minute then turned back on thought we were past the 90s Show details