1,615 reviews

Dan

Peter Martin
Peter Martin

No sound

Language was slightly hard to understand but knowledge was sound Show details
dharminder suman
dharminder suman

nice and easy

very smooth process and very professional service. Michelle was outstanding and informative .I had update of every step .we appreciate the quick response ,big thanks from us Show details
Pauline Lewman
Pauline LewmanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Impressive

My experience was excellent, after a couple of weeks my problem was not solved till ow Show details
Laurie M
Laurie M
Jo H
Jo HSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Very helpful

Angela was very helpful in providing technical support. Prompt and professional service.
Vince R.
Vince R.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A very pleasant experience

The man that helped me fix my tv was Ron he was very Pleasant and walked me through the procedure to fix my tv. He did a great job. Show details ·  2
Gerard O'D
Gerard O'DSouth East Queensland, QLD

tv slow to operate

tv not working slow to operate no channels no source Ian went through it with me did a reboot got it working within 10mins. Very good service thangs Ian Show details ·  1
Monica Peers
Monica PeersGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Glitz Resolved

Tv refused to show free to air TV screen. Talked to CJ and he helped me to reboot. Show details ·  1
Steve J.
Steve J.

TV slow to operate

Tv was taking 10 mins to turn on and was slow to operate. Apps taking a long time to load
Spoke with Ron and he fixed issue in 10 minutes
Very good service
Thanks Ron Show details ·  1
Col M.
Col M.Sydney, NSW

WiFi connection

Rang to sort out a WIFI problem With my TCL Google tv, spoke to Mae, problem sorted in a matter of minutes Show details ·  1
Paul M.
Paul M.

TV REBOOT

Angely at TCL resolved my issue very promptly thanks guys. Show details ·  1
Paul W
Paul WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Warranty claim experience

Despite being upset our 50 inch QLED TV developed a full black screen after less than 15 months the experience dealing with the warranty team at TCL was very good. Initial contact with TCL was great. We had to provide evidence via a step by step email requesting videos and invoice to support our claim. After a few days confirmation was received that a replacement TV would be made. Throughout the warranty claim we were continually kept informed via text messages, email etc. Once the TV was received we were also advised after confirmation of its receipt that an extra six months would be provided on the existing warranty.
Cyrene, CJ & Michelle were awesome to deal with showing great care. Show details ·  1
Nic Reichardt
Nic Reichardt2 posts

Excellent after care service

Happy with the TV we purchased but then we had an issue. The staff member we spoke with Abby was brilliant, within 5 mins had the issue sorted. She understood what the issue right off the bat & gave us clear, concise instructions. Abby also took the time and patiently waited for us to complete each instruction. If we could have gone down the phone line she would have got a big hug from us. Thank you Abby. Show details ·  1
Martin S.
Martin S.3 posts

service people great but not given enough authoriy to help im my situation

New TV in October 2023 This TV then starting to close down for no reason. Rang service who were very helpful rebooted, then had to reprograme my apps. Again in April 313593 had to ask for help as TV was shutting down again.31st May rang again for help 317314 asking for new TV because this one does not meet requirememts I bought it for. Martin Show details
TCL Electronics
TCL Electronics   DM

Madonna R.
Madonna R.

Our TLC is not working, first the picture went and the sound. we bought it from Betta Home Living Mackay and Carmel advised to contact you it has 3 year warranty. We only bought on 16/03/2023-Model 65P735
will ring also. Hoping to hear from you at your earliest convenience, phone number 0407782120
Madonna Rutherford.

Kate Louise S.
Kate Louise S.

How do I claim my screen replacement under my warranty

paulafrancis888
paulafrancis888

Can anyone tell me if they have had a problem with their brand new 75inch TCL Tv with the screen turning green? Initially started as a patch the size of my hand and has now progressed to 75-80% of the whole screen. Started from the afternoon of the professional installation.
Regards Paula.