TCL Australia

TCL Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (99) · No (160)

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone service was excellent

I was tended to by Laarni, on the phone, who was easy to understand and understood my complaint.
TCL tech department is currently looking into my problem, which is, the poor placement of the sleep function. It takes more than 50 button presses to set a timer for 1 hour. Please TECH DEPARTMENT put a sleep function button on the HOME SCREEN. Thankyou TCL and Thank you Laarni

Moraig

MoraigMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Problem fixed

Very happy indeed with excellent service I received for my query. Very friendly and helpful service with someone who was obviously interested in my concern and very competent in her advise to fix

Alvin the tech support person was very helpful to me and very patient he solved my problem in no time at all

My experience waspositive Alvin the person who solved my problem was very efficient and polite great company to deal with

Col

Col

The best

I had no trouble at all. There was plenty of space.
There was plenty to choose from.
I was delighted with my big screen television.
Paulo the service person was of the greatest help to me. He had the problem solved in no time.
A big THANKYOU Paulo.

Rob B Gold Coast

Rob B Gold CoastSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service !!!

Had a problem with EPG not showing on TV. Rang TCL Support and was answered by Marky. My lucky day. He was so helpful and patient with me as my "technological skills" are not real good. He helped me through my problem until it was solved. Thank you Marky and thank you TCL for excellent customer support.
Rob B. Gold Coast, Australia

RGV

RGVPerth, WA

Internet not connecting

I was very happy with the purchase of my 2x TCL tv's from JB HI_FI Lakeside Joondalup.
The tv's purchased certainly suit our purpose.
We had an issue with the internet not connecting and i contacted Customer Support to resolve.
I was put through to Paulo (case# 141228) was was very professional and patient stepping me through the process to successfully resolve the issue.

Laarni - great customer services

laarni was very helpful and took her time to work with me to ensure that the problem I was having with my TV was fixed and if not that she would help me to resolve the issue. I am very happy with the customer service that she provided. I hope that I no longer experience any further issues with my tcl TV if so I won't be afraid to call and discuss the matter further especially if the customer service team members are all like learning. a+++ service

Lori

LoriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tech support wonderful but not the product

Angelie from tech support was excellent with helping me resolve 2 issues with power on/off switch and also slow to start tv. She was very patient and helped resolve both issues. This is the second time I have had issues with my TCL tv in 18months and probably would not buy one again. The reason I bought this tv was because it had a sound bar inbuilt at bottom of tv. Would go to another brand next time.

Manny

MannySydney, NSW

Great customer service

My conversation with laarni was satisfactory. She was able to rectify the snowy picture on my 55 inch tcl television. Hoping this situation won’t occur again. Otherwise, she gave me details on how to follow up this problem if it happens again.

Find out how TCL Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great service and advice was easy to understand, Made dealing with tcl easy from team member Janice, Would recommend this company to friends

Australian Customer

Australian CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disposable product. No respect for customer by service staff

TV was always pretty bad, for example it didn't find the wifi effectively. Then after about 4 months the poor quality electronics inside developed a green line on the screen.
Firstly they made me take a billion photos rather than trusting something was wrong.
Then they made me wait 2 days at home for their Australian customer service people (2 days because they sent them the wrong replacement TV first time round).
Then they only sent one person so I had to help for an hour (twice... wrong TV first time) installing the TV with the guy.
Lousy customer service. Not apologetic about the TV breaking at all. It is a really poorly made product and it comes with poor customer service. TCL is a company of scumbags.

Harry

HarryNewcastle

Bought 2 55 inch tvs 1yr and 3 yrs.

Liked the tv,s at first but have lost patience 2 minute warm up is back to the valve tv days.

fiona c.

fiona c.Mid North Coast, NSW

Excellent technical support

My new TCL Smart TV required a software update because I had bought it 6 months prior to installation. Technical support identified the issue, sent the file and kept in contact until I had the TV working satisfactory.

The TCL TV is also much better than my Toshiba Smart TV

Paul T

Paul TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hard to put into words how poor the experience has been with TCL.

Two failed 55 inch TV’s in 2 years. Waiting 3+ months for a replacement. You’d have more satisfaction setting fire to your money - seriously. Incredibly poor service surpassed only by worse product quality.

Great experience

Was having a bad day with my tv connection to the internet and Eva was so patient with me thanks

Great Customer Service

I have waited for around 10minutes but Eva was wonderful to assist and gave me assurance that my tcl tv is still under warranty. She has also given clear instructions to process the free home repair and possible replacement. She was also kind on providing instructions how to troubleshoot the unit. Thanks Eva. I am now expecting the call from technician next week. Hope that my tv will be fixed soon.

Don’t have one

Don’t have one

Alvin made my day.

Our TCL TV lost its picture, needed help. Followed your Warranty procedure and was surprised last night at how quickly I was advised that a new TV is on its way. Thank you TCL for your wonderful help. Have owned TCL TVs for many years.

Paulo was Very Quick and gave Great Customer service

I contacted Paulo from Customer Service on 1300738149 searching for a code to connect my 2 x Optus Fetch Box Remote Control to my 2 x TCL Smart Tv's.
Paulo Answered the phone after only 4 rings. Once I explained my request I was put on hold for less then 2min and Paulo was back with exactly what I needed.
I couldn't be happier with the effort put in to satisfying there customer.
I would have given 11 stars if they were there.

Taska D.

Taska D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great help from when the difficult time

I had a big problem with my smart tv to connect wifi . However EVA was helped me to resolve that problem within 30 mnt . Thank you so much your better customer service eva . Happy to talk with you highly recommend her service.

Elijah T.

Elijah T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Marvin helped me immensely.

Marvin from support was a great help and fixed my issue right away, he always had great knowledge on the products. Thank you Marvin.