2Cuisinart Express Oven Air Fry

• Weekly
3.8

Lisa
LisaMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

Electronic timer and temperature no longer works properly

My air fryer is a few years old and I use the various components a lot. However recently the electronic dial is not working properly. It numbers jump around when I’m trying to dial temperature and times. Local appliance repair man says it can’t be fixed. I expected it to work for years and that’s why I bought a quality product!
Mr Moe
Mr MoeSydney, NSW22 posts

Who needs an oven?

High quality air fryer.Simple and easy to keep clean.
Saves all the time waiting for the oven to heat up,and the food taste as good,if not better.
I love tortilla chips. Show details
milko-fats
milko-fatsSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Jane
JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Love it!!!!

Use it many times a day - easy to use and easy to clean. Terrific functions and doesn't take up much counter space - ditched the microwave which I only used for re-heating - this appliance does a MUCH better job - great for the morning toast too!!! Show details
Peter
Peter9 posts

STOPPED WORKING

Bought during 2020 covid lockdown and was ok until it stopped working October 2022, shouldn't it last longer than 2 years? Disappointed to say the least.. Show details
Cuisinart   DM

Hi Peter. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our product. So that we can assist you further, please kindly contact our Customer Service Team on 1800 566567 (AUS) or 0800 080107 (NZ). Kind regards, Conair Australia

Lightness
LightnessCanberra 2600, ACT52 posts

An intelligent design and easy to operate

The air fryer option is one of many available on this intelligent, well designed and easy to clean small oven. It can bake, grills, roast, toast, prove, dehydrate and more. It is easy to operate and does not take up much space. The bottom tray has been significantly improved which means it can be easily removed for cleaning and it does not easily mark. I love cooking with it. Show details ·  1
Scooterahoy
ScooterahoyHunter Region, NSW6 posts

Carmen R.
Carmen R.Sydney, NSW

A practical kitchen essential !!

This is my second air fryer, I have to say the Cuisinart air fryer performance is very impressive.
I couldn't recommend it enough, especially for pork belly . If you want to have the perfect pork crackle then this airfryer is the answer. It crackles to perfection, every single time without fail and don't get me started on the chicken wings, I just love the results.
We also use it for snacking, whether they are chips ( without the excess oil ) or cheese melts .
So it's a very worthwhile appliance as all my family members frequently use it, more so than the microwave.

Emma
Emma

The best thing in the kitchen

I absolutely love my air fryer, couldn’t imagine not having it. The question is, what did I do before it? I cook everything in my air fryer from chickens, toast, spring rolls, miso eggplant, bacon to reheating pizza or zucchini fritters. It’s the best investment, it’s one appliance that can truely do everything. No more waiting for the oven to preheat.  Show details
Lorn Dogs
Lorn DogsSydney, NSW2 posts

Fantastic...can’t live without it

Love this air fryer, we do not use our main oven anymore, the air fryer has a super quick heat up = less electricity-bonus, cooks everything evenly, we hardly use the microwave these days as it has a great reheat function.
Even found my 28 year old son selling it to 10 of his mates in the kitchen.
Love love love it :)
rcwlee
rcwleeSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

p r.
p r.

How do i get the display to just show the time when not wanting to cook anything?

JG m.
JG m.

Is model 46446 the same with toa65xa? I am planning to buy online but I keep on seeing the same oven in different model names.

Cuisinart   DM

TOA-65XA and 46446 is the same product.

SKS

Did anyone have issues with the knob, the one you rotate to set the time/temperature etc? It’s rotating & jumping to random numbers. Hope this is making sense :)

Ross
Ross
Cuisinart   DM

Hi Navroop Please kindly contact the Cuisinart customer service team in regards to your TOA-65XA aus_cuisinart@conair.com
Kindly Cuisinart Customer service

SKS

Thanks Ross, Mine’s fairly new.
Thanks Conair, I shall email you.

CategoryBenchtop / Toaster Ovens and Air Fryers