Cuisinart Express Oven Air Fry

Cuisinart Express Oven Air Fry

MPN: TOA-65XA

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Carmen R.

Carmen R.Sydney, NSW

A practical kitchen essential !!

This is my second air fryer, I have to say the Cuisinart air fryer performance is very impressive.
I couldn't recommend it enough, especially for pork belly . If you want to have the perfect pork crackle then this airfryer is the answer. It crackles to perfection, every single time without fail and don't get me started on the chicken wings, I just love the results.
We also use it for snacking, whether they are chips ( without the excess oil ) or cheese melts .
So it's a very worthwhile appliance as all my family members frequently use it, more so than the microwave.

The best thing in the kitchen

I absolutely love my air fryer, couldn’t imagine not having it. The question is, what did I do before it? I cook everything in my air fryer from chickens, toast, spring rolls, miso eggplant, bacon to reheating pizza or zucchini fritters. It’s the best investment, it’s one appliance that can truely do everything. No more waiting for the oven to preheat.

Purchased in December 2020.

Lorn Dogs

Lorn DogsSydney, NSW

Fantastic...can’t live without it.

Love this air fryer, we do not use our main oven anymore, the air fryer has a super quick heat up = less electricity-bonus, cooks everything evenly, we hardly use the microwave these days as it has a great reheat function.
Even found my 28 year old son selling it to 10 of his mates in the kitchen.
Love love love it :)

Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

Find out how Cuisinart Express Oven Air Fry compares to other Benchtop / Toaster Ovens

rcwlee

rcwleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor product and service from Cuisinart Australia

Purchased in June 2020 for $350.00.