4Auspure Kitchen Premium Digital Air Fryer

122 reviews · Statistics

98% · 1201 · 1%
Product is used
  • Daily (27)
  • Several times a week (29)
  • Weekly (6)
  • Rarely (1)
Evenly cooks food
Quick and efficient cooking
Creates little mess
See the Best Air Fryers in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Auspure Kitchen Premium Digital Air Fryer122 reviews
Nana & Pop
Nana & Pop2 posts

Easy peasy!

Why is this is our 2nd air fryer? I'm an early adopter so bought one a few short years ago. Instructions were
beyond my tolerance level but our new Auspure air fryer is easy to use, easy to clean and does a GREAT job every time. Show details ·  1
Dani
Dani
  Verified 5.5L

Valuable addition to the kitchen

This is the third air fryer I have bought from Auspure - one for myself and two as gifts for other family members. It is easy to use and clean and Auspure provide a fast service as well as a 2 year warranty. We regularly use our Auspure air fryer and now can't imagine life without it. Show details ·  1
Casper
CasperNSWMurray Region, NSW5 posts
WilliamC
WilliamCQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Second purchase

First purchase still going strong after 2 years and bought a backup whilst on special, great machine, does the job perfectly. Show details ·  1
Tammy N.
Tammy N.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC12 posts
  5.5L
Carole B.
Carole B.WAPerth, WA6 posts

good product

We purchased this air fryer about a year ago in 2022 and have been happy with it to an extent. Its not the product itself but with air fryers in general which do not always perform that well with certain foods in cooking. I have used it on many occasions for baked potatoes and chips which took a long time to cook and more often ended up dried and tasteless unlike a conventional oven. You certainly cannot cook them dry as often claimed. Good for reheating food and also good for small pies and pastry as they come out nice and crisp unlike microwave ovens. Show details ·  1
David M
David MVICThe Mallee, VIC5 posts
  Verified 5.5L

Cooks well and is practical

I have cooked a few meals in this including small roasts. Does a very job and cooks evenly. Still trying to work out how to make potato chips crunchy in the airfryer, might just be me but overall they come out okay. Have used it to roast raw peanuts and they turn out better than any shop bought roasted nuts I have tried (10-12 minutes at 190-200 degrees C, Let them cool and then enjoy). Easy to clean and I like how the cooking basket removes from the cooker. Only downside is the display on my unit is a little dim during daylight hours, at night it displays very well. Definitely would recommend to buy. Show details ·  1
Bel
Bel
  Verified 5.5L

Great all round air fryer

This airfryer is so easy to use , I love the digital display. It also has a nice modern design, I love the two tone black and silver look. The basket is a good size for our needs, and everything so far has cooked evenly to my liking. I also loved the air fry recipe cookbook. Highly recommend. Show reply
Alishia Smart
Alishia Smart

As all the reviews said

It’s great, easy to use and results are perfect food is well cooked ( but not overcooked) Show reply
K Penney
K PenneyVICGippsland, VIC5 posts
  5.5L
colc
colcAU27 posts
  3.5L

Very disappointed initially, prompt response from seller

Had to dispose of my 3 year old Air Fryer, was guided by the comments here to buy this one.
However I am unable to report a positive outcome.
Removing and replacing the basket is a major task.
In my machine it is definitely a two handed operation, requiring force and many attempts.Cannot see any other complaints about this problem, must have bought a dud

UPDATE. Seller responded to my review and promptly processed a full refund Show details ·  2

Graham-and-Hayley
Graham-and-HayleyWAPerth, WA19 posts

So Far - So good

Been using it now for about 2 weeks, and it is working as advertised and expected. Very nice control panel, and seems to be well made.
No problems! Show reply
Victor
VictorVICGippsland, VIC2 posts

very good product

Very happy with my air fryer. Helps reducing take away orders. Show reply
Muhammad S.
Muhammad S.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  3.5L

Go for it, Compect & Quick!

I personally use it when I wanna have some snacks nuggets, hash browns or when I feel lazy ;) Good reliable quality with non stick pan easy to clean and put it back. I’m loving it using it everyday so it can easily handle heavy duty, no one should regret buying it. Show details ·  1
Neil M.
Neil M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Power saver

Very happy, easy to operate, fast cooking, easy cleaning, no fuss. Show reply

Kim M.
Kim M. · Premium Digital Air Fryer 5.5L

Can you cook medium rare steak (eye fillet) in this 5.5L and if yes, what settings would you recommend? Thanks

Auspure   DM

Hi Kim, I hope you are doing well.

I want to let you know that you can cook medium-rare steak (eye fillet) at 200 C preheat and take 45 min in 5.5L.

Roland · Premium Digital Air Fryer

Hi I was wondering whether you use teflon or some other form of non stick surface?

I am looking for a non-teflon family sized airfryer. Thanks

Auspure   DM

Hi Roland, I hope you are doing well.

I want to let you know that the basket is made of aluminum, and the non-stick coating for the baskets is made of Teflon, also they are BPA and PFOA-free.

Roland

Thanks so much for your prompt reply.

Auspure   DM

Hi Roland, I hope you are doing well.

You are welcome, we are here to serve our honorable people.

Helen
Helen · Premium Digital Air Fryer

Is the Auspure air fryer toxic free?

Auspure   DM

Hi Helen, I hope you are doing well.

I just wanted to let you know that all Auspure Kitchen products are toxic-free.

Features:

• You can buy the Auspure Kitchen Premium Digital Air Fryer in either a 5.5L or a 3.5L capacity.
  • Both air fryers use rapid 360° air technology, which circulates hot air to cook food evenly and quickly.
  • They have 10 one-touch cooking presets, but you can also use the adjustable timer and temperature to cook your food however you like.
  • The air fryers have detachable non-stick coated baskets, stainless steel finishing, and overheat protection.
  • These products have a 2-year warranty.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers said that their Auspure Kitchen Premium Digital Air Fryer cooked food evenly with no fuss.
  • They also said that it cooked food quickly and efficiently.
  • Reviewers particularly appreciated how little mess there was to clean up, saying that oils and fats just drained into the bottom pan, which was simple to clean.
Compare all Auspure Kitchen Premium Digital Air Fryer listings
TimerYesYes
Weight6 kg4.8 kg
Power1,700 W1,500 W
Dimensions 315 x 376 x 325 mm274 x 338 x 315 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackBlack