5.5L, 3.5L (See All)
See the Best Air Fryers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Auspure

Pros

Evenly cooks food
Quick and efficient cooking
Creates little mess

4.9

Yolanda
YolandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

More than what could be expected service

I purchased the appliance directly from Auspure. When I went online to register it, I noticed other sellers were selling the same product at a lower price. I contacted Auspure to let them know but I had no expectations for any remedial action. However, without hesitation, they refunded the difference. I was very impressed with the service. Not to mention that the appliance works beautifully as well.

Purchased in at Auspure.

Rose Ralph
Rose RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does A good Job!!

I live in a assisted living. Facility And not fond of the menus. So I purchased'tis . It do what it says, for the price. I have done. Bone steak, hot dogs, and veggies in to. Only things is you cant reply on the recommend time, so just look it and test. Nice for what i wanted...

Purchased in at Catch for $249.99.

Imogen savannah
Imogen savannahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend!!

This Airfryer is absolutely amazing. The setup was very easy didn’t need the instructions to figure out how to work it. Didn’t have that burnt plastic or chemical smell like I was reading prior to purchasing. Overall I give this a 5 outta 5

Purchased in for $191.99.

Cath
CathPerth, WA

I have not yet used the fryer but i am very satisfied with the customer services - prompt and willing to assist with my enquiries - well done Auspure! I have now purchased the accessories to use along the fryer.

Purchased in .

• Incentivised Review No
Air Fryers

Find out how Auspure Kitchen Premium Digital Air Fryer compares to other Air Fryers

Delish, healthy food cooked quickly

This is my favourite appliance. Our family eats a lot of meat, and this beauty saves me sooooo much time in the kitchen. Even better, everything tastes better and is juicier - the surrounding heat nicely cooks the outside but keeps juices in. In the last week I've done home made meatballs, chicken tenderloins, pork belly, salmon, crumbed chicken.. everything is honestly perfect (and I'm picky). I looked at a lot of air fryers and so glad I chose this one.
A few features I like...
a) The square basket tray has a lot of cooking space for the size of the air fryer. It fits a LOT.
b) The touch-screen menu is super easy. Very intuitive, and a handy shake/turn reminder too.
c) It's very easy to clean and non stick. Yay!

Originally posted on Auspures.com.au using our platform

Beautiful and easy to use..

This air fryer is legit, I got it to replace another air fryer I wasn't especially happy with and I gotta say this thing performs. Easy to use, easy to clean, easy to set up. Note the pics but put potatoes in, cook 15 min, beautiful crispy brown all around. Did i mention it blends great in my kitchen. Stainless steel front, lookes awesome.

Purchased for $160.

Angel lara
Angel laraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cook and looks good!

Was looking for a new fryer to replace our old one that died unexpectedly, Very nice presentation with the chrome and black, its a rather big footprint but so was my last one. That seems to be common with these air fryers. Started by making some bacon, followed by a strip steak and some french fries, all were cooked perfectly and very fast. The controls are easy to use and it has quite a few presets (10) that really do make it easier to use. After use, its fairly easy to clean and the price point is spot on. Time will tell how it holds up, but it seems well constructed. My last one only lasted a little over a year. So far I’m very happy with the purchase and if it holds up, would definitely recommend.

Purchased in .

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Best Household Appliances Awards 2022!

Home is where the heart is. And with these reliable, Award-winning household appliances, home can be where the rest of the body and mind take comfort, too. Based on consumer reviews over the last year, we've picked the best household appliances to buy in 2022, from air purifiers to steam mops.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
best-household-appliances-awards-2022

Good product, no problem so far

easy to use with little noise, happy with the product. The result of food are good. 2 years warranty compare to 1 year warranty from other similar products.
Gave 4 stars as it has not been tested in long term.

Originally posted on Auspures.com.au using our platform

High Quality Air fryer at a reasonable price!!

After receiving my Auspure air fryer in the mail I was first amazed by its technological designs. It was astonishing simple to use and the instructions were easy to follow. Much more cleaner than using an oven which always results in a dirty mess to clean up afterwards. For the price it’s abilities and the meals it cooks for us, has been more than just a convenient. I would definitely recommend this air fryer to those that have been looking for a high quality air fryer but at a reason price!

Purchased in for $200.

Val
ValGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic

Love it - does a perfect job. It is very well made and looks great on the bench. Tried it when I got it and had a great meal of fish and chips - crispy....

Lisa O'Halloran
Lisa O'HalloranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All the 5 star reviews are correct!

I did a lot of research before buying this airfryer! And it's as fantastic as I'd hoped. Perfect results everytime. It looks great on my bench top and is easy to use and a real time saver.

Bruce
BruceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Product

Have used it a few times now and it does everything we want. Fast and efficient cooking with no mess - any oil or fat just drains into the bottom pan. Glad we bought it

Amary Avery
Amary AverySydney, NSW

Is a good replacement for..

This fryer has been a good replacement for our smaller "starter" model that broke down and needed replacing. We decided to go with a slightly larger sized model and touch screen vs dials.
So far we're pleased with the features. It heats up a bit slower than our smaller model, which makes sense, and is not a deal breaker at all.
It's a bit clumsier to clean/wash vs more compact models but is still pretty quick & easy overall.
If you're looking for a small step up from the starter fryer you have, this is a good alternative without moving to a monster sized fryer with unnecessary gadgets.
TLDR; would recommend

Purchased in for $249.99.

Mrinalini G.
Mrinalini G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Healthy and Quick

Very healthy way. Comes with a cook book. Very handy and quick. Highly recommended. I cook alot of veggies and salmon. Very easy to clean. Great to cook fish. Made my life very easy.

Purchased in for $390.