3.5L, 5.5L

• Product is used

Cristiano
Cristiano Perth, WA

Perfect for student and Family's

This air fryer so good. So i can make small portions at a time. Compact so would be good for the dorm or apartment kitchen.
-Does the job. Frozen appetizers came out crispy. Appreciate the double door, which keeps the front panel cool to touch while cooking. Vents in the back.
-If you have any leftover bananas, you could dehydrate them instead of letting it go to waste.
-Many different cooking functions.
-Also has the option to remove the front door for easier cleaning.
-The control panel is easy to access and read, user friendly.
- Very nice design and presentation, good looking black.

Purchased in June 2021 at Amazon.

Leo gonzalez
Leo gonzalezPerth, WA

Space saver & easy to use air fryer

It's a great compact size air fryer and definitely a space saver in the kitchen. It's great for making steaks, fries, air frying salmon, etc. I like that there's a cooking presets and you can just press any setting you like depending on what you are trying to air fry. Would definitely recommend this to a couple or small family who are trying to live healthier lifestyle. Easy to clean and is user- friendly.

Purchased in June 2021 at Amazon for $179.99.

Brain pribble
Brain pribbleSouthwest, VIC

Great buy

I kept seeing people posting on SM about Air Fryers and just thought what do I need with another small appliance that will just sit on my counter. After 2 friends recommended Auspure Air fryer I gave in and decided to buy one. I did my research on them first as there are so many different brands out there but went with the Auspure because of the good reviews and good performance and also both my friends went with this brand. I recommended for all.

Purchased in June 2021 at eBay for $187.42.

Air Fryers

Find out how Auspure Kitchen Premium Digital Air Fryer compares to other Air Fryers

Good upgrade

I've been using this air fryer for a few weeks now and was really pleased when I used it for a party recently. Good size, modern and easy to use.

Purchased in May 2021 at Amazon for $249.99.

Bimal Hamal
Bimal Hamal Sydney, NSW

Easy to use

I used this AUSPURI air fryer since a week ago. I cook fish, potato and many other items. It’s was delicious with low fat. Easy to use and adjust time and temperature and easy to clean also. It is worth of money too.
Thankyou AUSPURI

Purchased in June 2021.

Ausbrilliant BrandsAuspure

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Perfect fryer

A quality fryer for day to day use. Can be operated in various range of temperature and can go maximum of 205 degree Celcius. Easy to operate. 3.5L sufficient for two person but larger number of people may need to buy larger size. Additionally comes with the recipe book.

Leigh
LeighHobart, TAS

Early days and already way better than expectations.

Have just cooked several recipes from the recipe book and wow everything has been perfectly cooked and very tasty. A great time saver and also much more energy efficient than our normal oven.
For a family on the go, this is a must have for a busy life.

Purchased in June 2021 for $140.00.

carmel
carmelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great buy and glad I finally convinced my self to purchase one after reading and researching air fryers.

I have only used it three times so far as it only arrived a week ago in a massive box. I was a bit shocked at the size but after unpacking I realised it was just for protection and the air fryer is not too big. So far, all is well but can you tell me what the thumb rule is for re-heating? Recipe/ instruction booklets do not mention re-heating. Which setting do you use and for how long?
I cooked three meals so far and they were moist and and really good, cleaning was simple and fast.

Aaina
AainaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I love this

Easy to clean,
Oil free cooking,
So happy to buy this product, make my life so much easier, a great investment I must say. Easily cook all kind of foods- veg and all meats, that too in really short time.

Ree
ReeSydney, NSW

Awesome Air Fryer - Must have in every kitchen

I have bought this air fryer to prepare quick snacks without using oil and I am loving it.
This air fryer is a game changer and it is easy to use.
I have been planning to get one for very long time but they were all very expensive. I found Auspure Air Fryer being very reasonable priced.
I have cooked Chicken Drumsticks and they tasted great and juicy at the same time. Reheating samosa and chicken nuggets are super easy. The kitchen is less oily and less smelly because of this air fryer.
The design looks great and it is very easy to use.
I would highly recommend this Air Fryer.

Purchased in May 2019 at Amazon for $118.99.

Navie
NavieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good quality, worth the money.

Product is used Daily
B Khan
B KhanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Valued product

Totally Satisfied. I mostly cooked chicken and fish in that and it cooked perfectly. It is very easy to clean. Thank you for this amazing product. I am happy with that.

Purchased in June 2021 at Hear For Less for $159.00.

MLwill
MLwillQueensland

Great brand of airfryer

I was skeptical buying this auspure airfryer. But when I tried it, it works really well. Its easy to use, the programmed is indeed ideal for any type of food you're Cooking. Digital functions makes it more friendly use. I recommend ,this air fryer helps me and my family to eat healthy. Love the recipes book comes with it. Only down side of this is when its pre heating. Its quite a bit noisy. Other than that. Its all good.

Purchased in June 2021 at Amazon for $149.99.

Yash Dhola
Yash DholaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for kitchen

I’m using it since the first day I got delivery. It is excellent product with quality material. Has recipe books and info template for newbies. I love chips and I’ve made it with air Fryer, which turns out perfect, easy and timesaver. Genuinely loved it.

Hi, Yash Dhola
Thank you for your Great review! Happy to hear you're loving your Auspure kitchen premium digital air fryer 3.5L. Happy Cooking!
Best regards,
The Auspure Australia Team

Ahmed
AhmedLaunceston, TAS

AirFryer

I'm very satisfied with the food I have prepared, chicken tender and whole chicken don't take long to cook. The potato recipes I have used so far, very tasty and little oil. The oven is easy to clean and use.

Purchased in May 2021 at Amazon for $118.99.