Philips Premium Digital Airfryer

HD9742/93, HD9650/93, HD9651/91, HD9656/93 and HD9643/17

TheSnakebite

TheSnakebiteKaiapoi

Game Changer Kitchen Appliance

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for $450.00.

Happy K

Happy KPerth, WA

This is great!

This product has made my life so much easier! We love buying frozen food eg. Fries, chicken wings, chicken Kiev and they turn out so delicious and crispy every time! Easy to clean but grease does build up over time.

Purchased at David Jones.

Hendo

HendoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love,love,love this machine!!

I wish someone had told me about this product years ago. To be truthful I hesitated a little when I saw the price but I was convinced by my sister to purchase it and it’s so worth it. Our family just loves it. Frozen products such as chips, spring rolls, fish, and hash browns come out so crispy and crunchy on the outside and delicious on the inside. Not in the least greasy.
Takes less time to cook than heating up my large oven, as no preheating required. A real bonus when wanting a quick hot snack.
I’m looking forward to making some of the recipes such as fruit crumble and brownie slice.
So far cleaning has been very easy too.

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay for $287.00.

goonerdroid

goonerdroidPerth, WA

Good, but not sure the price tag worth it

I started with a smaller Phillips air fryer and always liked it, so decided to upgrade to the XXL model during a sale. I got no complaint about its speed of "frying" and cooking. Foods like chips, nuggets, fish fillets, chicken wings are cooked well & evenly, just not sure it's a lot better than my $100+ except can fit in more at a time. I didn't quite like the "oil reduction" tray inside, not sure it made a real difference to my food. To me, just one extra thing to wash. Still unsure whether it's ok to put in the dishwasher, as it looks like the inside is coated with a nonstick coating (don't quote me)? Still worthy appliance, just buy it on sale, not worth it at RRP.

Purchased in August 2019 at Myer Online Store for $339.00.

Aly_S

Aly_SSydney

Love it! Went from no cooking skills to making meals for the family! So amazing

We bought one after using my parents. WOW! How is it this simple to make everything from chips to steak to chicken breast all with the push of a few buttons? We never fried food in the hoise before. Just too much work but now frozen chips go from bag to tray. 180 degrees and 10 mins later we have perfectly chrisp chips. So many recipes and so hard to screw up.

I have bought a lot of appliances to "help" me cook over the years from a slow cooker to a Regal Cook4Me but this is completely fool proof.

Highly recommend it and great for busy families.

Plus I wash everything in the dishwasher. Brilliant!

Purchased in September 2019 at Myer for $424.15.

I use this every day

Loveeee the advanced functionalities and smart tech cooking. I loved my old Phillips air fryer but this just takes it to the next level! The large size is also perfect when you’re cooking dinner for multiple people, plenty of room to make food for everyone

Philips S.Philips

My new favourite appliance!

The Philips XXL AirFryer is my new favourite appliance! It’s taken over the tasks that my oven and deep fryer would normally get given.
Cook time is ridiculously fast and I love that there is no preheat time. The machine itself is large enough to cook a whole chicken! I’ve noticed food is a lot less oilier when we cook in the AirFryer.
The instructions are easy to understand and straight forward. My husband is dying to get his hands on it to give it a whirl.
Everyone goes to bed with a full belly after I make dinner in the AirFryer! Oh and it’s super easy to clean!

morgzzz

morgzzzSydney, NSW

Game changer

Was sceptical if I’d use it, it gets used everyday, it’s been such a valuable inclusion in the kitchen, easy to use, easy to clean and cooks perfectly! I am glad I got the biggest size because if I went smaller I wouldn’t have been as content!

C. Hart

C. Hart

Overall a good product.

I'm not sure on the model I have but it's the largest one . The Philips Airfryer works extremely well, cooks evenly and does a great job. My only issue with it is it is extremely noisy and sounds like like a vacuum cleaner unning and makes it impossible to have a conversation or listen to the TV or radio whilst is operating. It's also very heavy.

Purchased in June 2017 at Harvey Norman for $460.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Tip B.

Tip B.

Perfect for my life style.

This machine is so good for my lifestyle for people who love to eat clean food.
Food can be faster and healthier .
I don’t like oily food that’s why I picked air flyer for my kitchen.

Purchased in September 2018 at Domayne for $478.00.

Wendy FarmerGippsland, VIC

Great tool in the kitchen

I love my air fryer, 1 of the greatest tools in my kitchen. The airfyer is so convenient & much faster to cook with then starting the oven. I often also use it to finish off the roast vegetables.

Purchased in August 2018 at Harvey Norman for $330.00.

Product is used: Weekly

Not working

Purchased this a couple of days ago and thought I'd start off with something easy. So followed instructions on how to do the homemade fries. Well after an hour of trying and retrying it's just not happening.
Airfryer will not heat up. Very disappointed will be returning this airfryer tomorrow.

Purchased at Harvey Norman.

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really, every kitchen needs an Air Fryer

Purchased in May 2019 at Myer Online Store for $296.90.

Burnt-Twice

Burnt-TwiceAU

Cannot Fault - Works Like A Charm

I wish I'd bought this years ago, because frozen chips and chicken pieces come out much better air fried than cooked in an oven.

The airfryer gets the outside crispy all over and tender in the middle, whereas oven cooking makes it soft and greasy on the bottom - you have to take the food out half way and turn it over.

I've done frozen pies, frozen chips, chicken, sausages, steak, spring rolls, hash browns, even fresh chicken breast.

No need to preheat. Oil just drips onto the bottom for removal. Takes half the time of oven cooking, easy to clean and quiet, switches itself off.

Purchased in April 2019 at Bing Lee.

Raghu

RaghuSydney, NSW

Expensive but worth the price

I purchased this during a sale in Myer. Although the Philips air fryer is expensive when compared to K-Mart, ALDI etc, I decided not to take any risks with the appliance for cooking food. I am happy with my purchase and the the Air fryer. Since purchase, I have used this product almost every day. Its fast and efficient than deep frying. Comes with 2 year warranty. The appliance is easy to clean. So far I have cooked chicken, french fries, fish and all of them came out better than what I expected.

Purchased in June 2019 at Myer Online Store for $300.00.

Patricia D

Patricia D

I love this machine.

I had a different air fryer which the non stick coating was coming off, so I replaced it with the philips and couldn’t be happier with its performance. Love it.

Purchased in August 2019.

Product is used: Daily

ninebabes

ninebabesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One of the best appliances you can have in your kitchen

I had the old ones. But needed a bigger one. I do love these things. I make a bbq chicken in it every week. Takes 60 mins. I cut it up and make wraps for boys school lunches. The kids can also just put things in it when they get hungry. Party pies, spring rolls, fish etc... get it it’s worth it. I couldn’t live without this. One of best things Phillips has ever made. I can’t fault it.

Purchased at Stan Cash.

ddreaming

ddreamingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product though a little small for accessories

Purchased in October 2018 at eBay.

Mish

MishAdelaide

Favourite Kitchen Appliance

I wish I got on to this earlier - what a huge time save and another means of cooking healthy meals. We've cooked all sorts of delicious meals in ours (stuffed capsicums, fish cakes, roast chicken, pork, vegetables, bread, scotch fillet, seafood - list goes on), yet to make chips! Results are always consistent and perfectly cooked, locked full of flavour and juicy. Cleaning is easy - removable parts straight into the dishwasher. Only part a little hard to clean is the top element. I cant rave enough about this air fryer. Will be purchasing accessories to try baking recipes

Purchased in February 2019 at David Jones Online Store for $499.00.

Renae

RenaeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Changed My Life!

We use the airfryer most days, barely use the oven now.
Makes the best roast pork.
Hot chips - quick and easy
Pita Bread Pizza's in 6 minutes.
Reasonable easy to clean but super easy to use.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $330.00.

Product is used: Daily

Petrina S.

Petrina S.asked

Premium XXL Digital HD9651/91

Hello. If I purchase this item online on EBay (brand new) is the warranty still valid? I notice some people return to the store of purchase if they have an issue. Buying online won’t allow me to do that, so what would be my option if I have an issue ?

Hi Petrina,

Thank you for the question - you can often return the appliance to an online store as well, but, rest assured, all products come with warranty. You can read more about the policy here: https://www.philips.com.au/c-w/support-home/warranty.html. We hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

Ha Dang

Ha Dangasked

Hi,
I have just bought a Phillip XXL airfryer HD9651-91 two months ago. Now the drawer cannot close properly. Could you please help?
My email is [email address removed]
Thank you.

Wendy Farmer

Contact where you purchased it & replace under warranty

Peter

Remove the food pan and look up the back of the slide and the back of the open area as well. You will probably find a bit of food stuck in there.

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. It's unfortunate to hear you're having some issues with your new AirFryer. We can imagine this must be frustrating, and would love to see how we can assist. You can reach out to us directly at 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm EST) for Australia and 0800 658 224 (Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm) for New Zealand.

Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Kind regards,

dawn j.

dawn j.asked

Premium Airfryer XXL Digital HD9650/93

My air fryer is less than a year old. The fan quit. Heating element still working, any help?

Definite warranty job.

Wendy Farmer

Contact store of purchase & replace under warranty

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for sharing this with us here. It's unfortunate to hear you're having some issues with your AirFryer, and we'd be happy to look into this for you. Please contact us directly on 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm EST) for Australia and 0800 658 224 (Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm) for New Zealand.

Looking forward to your message. :)

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Philips Airfryer Premium Compact Digital HD9643/17

Weight5.5 kg7.99 kg8.28 kg5.3 kg8.28 kg
Power1,425 W2,225 W2,225 W1,500 W2,225 W
Colour / Finish BlackBlackBlackBlackBlack
Cord Length 0.8 m0.8 m
Dimensions 287 x 266 x 365 mm315 x 321 x 433 mm315 x 321 x 433 mm280 x 266 x 365 mm315 x 321 x 433 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)

Download manual