Philips Premium Digital Airfryer

Philips Premium Digital Airfryer

HD9643/17, HD9651/91, HD9650/93, etc...

• Product is used:
    • Several times a week (64)
    • Daily (35)
    • Weekly (16)
    • Monthly (1)

howardfl

howardflSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just loving my Airfryer

Very impressed with this airfryer, had the standard white Philips Airfryer for approx 6 years. still works but the basket no longer clicks in the draw properly and if I don't hold onto the bottom falls on the ground. Perfect opportunity to purchase one of these sleek black airfryers. Have cooked a roast chicken and vegetables, lamb cutlets and porterhouse steak and they were all done beautifully in fact the steak was a budget one which tends to be a little tough but cooked in the airfryer was so tender. To be able to cook a whole chicken in this appliance is fabulous, no need to fire up the big oven. I decided to go with Philips again because of the after sales help I received from my 1st airfryer, plus the quality is very, very good.

Purchased in December 2019 at JBHIFI.

NicktjGippsland, VIC

One of my best buys

I use my airfryer at least 4/5 times a week as I hate cooking in oil. We usually cook our crumbed chicken, roast potatoes or chips, roasted cauliflower or practically anything that is oven baked. It cooks very thoroughly and it doesn't heat up my house like my oven does. Cleaning is easy as each section pulls out and can be washed in hot soapy water.

Purchased in February 2018 at Betta Home Living for $290.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, thank you for sharing your experience with the Airfryer. We're happy to hear that your satisfied with this product and use it very often. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!

Simply Amazing

This Philips AirFryer is simply an amazing piece of technology. It is super efficient in cooking food and results in food being crispy without the need of oil. Would absolutely recommend for anyone looking for a healthier way to cook. It cooked 50 mini Dim Sims in 20 miniutes with not one undercooked or still frozen. This product is super easy to clean and can be used from baking to grilling to frying.

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi.

Samantha Hinderman

Samantha HindermanSydney, NSW

This is Perfect

Air fryer fries the food pretty quick and the food is always crispy when taken out. The chips especially! However the air fryer is difficult to clean due to its heavy weight.

Purchased in April 2018 at Coles for $540.00.

Veewilson

VeewilsonNorth Queensland, QLD

Used 3 times and it never work again!

We bought this item because our friend recommendation. We used it three times and the airfryer wont work at all not even the digital display. So we returned it to JB Hifi where we bought it from and apparently its been couple people come back with it. Very disappointed! As we had big expectations with this product and shame that we cant get the different one because that was the only one left in store ( this is happened after Christmas-Boxing Day- New Year sale)

Purchased in January 2018 at JB Hifi Home for $320.00.

Amazing!

We havent used our oven since we got it over a month ago, its so much better! I love how you can cook almost anything in it! Love it so much

Philips S.Philips

Great to hear you enjoy using the Airfryer so much, Toni-Louise! We would love to hear some of your recipes. Please feel free to download our NutriU App and share recipes with us and other Airfryer users.

ninifoodie

ninifoodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect everyday appliance - a kitchen staple!

We have had the original, smaller Philips Airfryer for about 2 years and used it often, but after upgrading to the XXL we honestly couldnt live without it! The XXL is the perfect size to create a whole meal for two such as a roast with veges or our weekly regular of homemade chips and marinated protein like chicken or fish. The XXL has a really easy to clean design as the basket is fully removable, and the interface is really easy to use as well. Definitely recommend!

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for your positive review! Nice to hear you enjoy using the Airfyer XXL so much. Please feel free to share your delicious recipes with us and other Airfryer users in the NutriU App!

novaxstar

novaxstarGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Airfryer is a must have in your life

If you don't own an air fryer you should definitely get one now. Not having to turn on your oven and wait a long time is so rewarding when you want to make things like fried foods. Also removes the oil so it's healthier and it can heat up bread very easily and much better than using a microwave. Don't really see how I can have a house without this item.

Purchased in July 2019 at Amazon.

Jason N.

Jason N.Sydney, NSW

The most perfect invention ever made!

This is a 5 / 5 rating from me due to the below reasons..
I've absolutely love the airfryer. Used it almost everyday for most of my essential meals. Vegetable, meats, fries and everything under the sun. If you like you can be creative and make something great from it, such as Japanese fried chicken, aranchini balls etc.

The airfryer has definitely saved me a lot of time doing the cooking for the family and myself during my busy week. When I feel hungry late at night, I can just simply start this beauty up straight away without any kind of wait time, which is awesome!

Completely change the way I see fried food. Things are alot more healthier and food I love to eat is becoming much more guilt free. :)

Kera

KeraSydney, NSW

Amazing product, juiciest meat ever.

Since receiving this airfryer Ive been using it on the regular. Ive cooked chicken, seafood, and deep fried food. The results are very juicy meats, that my traditional oven could never do. There was also barely any leftover liquid at the bottom of the tray, just the fats, which meant the juices stayed inside the meat. Least to say I am very impressed with this result. I look forward to cooking with it every time.

Jodi

JodiIllawarra, NSW

My favourite appliance!

I love it! I've used other brand airfryers before and the Philips XXL is 4000 times better! Food is CRISPIER! Cooking is FASTER! Cleaning is so EASY! I definitely recommend!

Purchased in September 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for the great review, Jodi! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the Airfryer XXL. Are you also already using our NutriU app? There you can find more, delicious and easy recipes.

Beautiful and Efficient Air Fryer

From the moment I received Philips the air fryer, I've been smitten. The size is perfect for a family of three adults with a good appetite! I've made some perfectly crunchy pita chips, some roast chicken and a LOT of French fries, both frozen and fresh, and each time the results have been perfect.

I also loved the recipe book and instructions to better understand how to use the machine.

I can't recommend the product highly enough, give it 10/10 and a must have for anyone looking to reduce the amount of oil in their diet!

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for the nice review, Sanai! We're happy to hear you and your family are ejoying the Airfryer XXL. You can download our NutriU app for more delicious recipes.

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product!

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for the nice review, Tim! Great to hear you and your family are enjoying the Airfryer XXL so much. Please feel free to also share your own recipes in the app!

bettina

bettina

So quick, easy and mess free!

I was really excited about receiving the Philips XXL Airfryer, I had read a lot of great reviews and it hasnt disappointed! So easy to cook a quick snack for the kids, I love cooking crumbed chicken and tofu without the oil and mess. I baked a super quick and easy cake and it turned out perfectly - eaten in a day!

Purchased in August 2019.

Mellis77

Mellis77

Dream machine

This machine has changed our lives! Not sure how I lived without it honestly. It's super fast, cooks things perfectly and we don't even use our normal oven anymore. It's definitely my favourite appliance!

Agreekable

AgreekableGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really great product!

It was amazing how quick and efficient this cooker is. Its much quicker than a conventional oven and I was surprised how perfectly cooked the chicken was when we used it! The food I was supposed how well cooked it all was, similar to an oven if not better! The product is also very easy to use, I didnt even have to read the instructions, its very straight forward!

Purchased in October 2019 for $499.00.

Philips S.Philips

We appreciate that you've taken a moment to share your honest thoughts on this device, Agreekable. It's great that you've been able to master the Airfyrer so quickly with formidable results!

Jasmin L

Jasmin LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it total game changer

This machine is amazing I swear by it and let everyone know how good it is! Have cooked Pork, chips, spring rolls and even baked ! All come out amazing! Love it havent turned on the oven since I have had it!

Philips S.Philips

Hello Jasmin, thanks a lot for your review on the Airfryer XXL. We're happy to learn that you've been able to do it all with this machine! Thanks for sharing. :)

Audrey

AudreySydney, NSW

Can cook anything!!!

So impressed with this product. I can cook all meats in it (chicken, pork belly, steak) and it tastes AMAZING. Better than when I oven bake or grill it at times, and it's 10x easier and faster too. This has also been a lifesaver when reheating food. My family is obsessed!

Philips S.Philips

Thanks a lot for the kind review, Audrey. It's great to hear that you've been using the Airfryer for such a multitude of purposes! We love hearing that. :)

KaneT

KaneTNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Best thing I've brought

The best thing I have brought we cook everything in it. Dont cook something that has a lot of fat on it. As the fat spits up on the heating element and starts to smoke.

Purchased in March 2017 at Harvey Norman for $400.00.

Philips S.Philips

So quick and convenient! Love it!

Ive always wanted an air fryer and the Philips Digital XXL Airfryer definitely exceeded my expectations!! So so soooo much easier than an oven and so fast! My favourite thing to cook is sweet potato fries - they turn out so deliciously crispy in just 15minutes (half the time of my oven) and you would never be able to tell that theres no oil on them. I havent stopped using my airfryer - the dream of being able to achieve fried food results a healthier way has come true, definitely my new favourite kitchen appliance.

David

Davidasked

My daughter has a unit that turns on, all indicators are on but the fan doesn't seem to turn on. Unit heats up and will eventually cook. I have the same unit, fan turns on , frozen chips done in 10 mins, daughters takes 30
Been to repairers once, no fault found. Still problem. Known problem? Replacement this time as still in warranty?

Nicktj

How could no fault be found of the fan isn't coming on? Hmm strange. My fan comes on. That's the whole idea of an air fryer. If under warranty I would go for the replacement.

Hi David,

We're sorry hear to hear about that, this could indeed be an issue with her machine but it could also be that she's cooking on the wrong mode. For the fastest and crispiest chips we recommend the frying mode on your AirFryer. If this doesn't help out then you can feel free to give us a call at 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST).

frank

frankasked

what is the difference between hd9650 and hd9861

Fired Up
Fired Up

Aside from the specs -about $100

Philips S.Philips

Hi, Frank. Thank you for reaching out. Both models differ slightly from each other. If you click on the link below, you will see a list-wise overview of these small differences. We hope this makes it a bit more clear, but you're always welcome to get in touch with our experts. For Australia 1300 363 391 and New Zealand 0800 658 224.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

Michael H.asked

Is the door suppose to close flush?

Doreen
Doreen

The draw on my Philips xl airfryer doesnt close properly

Mine either !

Philips S.Philips

Hi there. Thanks for your message. We're sorry to hear that you've issue with the door. We recommend you to reach out to our product specialists via Facebook/Twitter or call directly 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST). We look forward o your response.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Download manual