5Philips Premium Digital Airfryer

4.2
4.3
Quick cooking times
Effortless to clean
Has variety of cooking functions

richard7843
richard7843South East Queensland, QLD16 posts

Stopped heating up

worked fine until this year it wont heat at all, philips says make sure door closed which we have. should last many years not break down after warranty finished.
Honest gal
Honest galSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  XXL Digital HD9650/93

Great product but disappointing as well

Cooks food OK providing it doesnt fly around, easy to use & too big to keep on bench. Tray insert does not line up well. Teflon coating extremely hard to clean & its NOT dishwasher proof like they say, had to buy new inserts twice after 12 mths, way OVERPRICED Paid top $$ for garbage, makes one think how much testing is done before marketing product - expect better from a well known brand. Show details
Rose
RoseSydney, NSW2 posts
  Compact Digital HD9643/17

Makes my life easier!!

Absolutely love this air fryer!! It has cut my cooking time & prep in half. Cooking has been a breeze since we invested into it. Love preparing quality cooked meals in it. Makes my life a little easier. Show details ·  1
Paul
PaulSydney, NSW5 posts
  Compact Digital HD9643/17

Best time saver for a busy life

We were skeptical about buying an airfryer.. but wow what a life changer. Cooks things so quickly. No wasting time waiting for the oven to heat up. We thought it would just be fried food. But we are experimenting and finding most things cook deliciously. Our favourites are oysters Kilpatrick, pork loin, and steak. The digital time and heat settings are easy to use aswell as pre set heat and time. Clean up takes minutes. Portable and lightweight. We take away in the caravan all the time. Our best buy yet. Show details ·  1
Linda
LindaGold Coast44 posts

Changed my life

I am so glad I discovered air frying with the Phillips Air Fryer. It is so easy to use and makes everything crispy but not dry. Much better than turning on the oven for a few things. Saying that it is big enough to feed the whole family. Show details ·  1
Shadi
ShadiSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  XXL Digital HD9650/93

A warning about using the air fryer

I recently had a frightening incident with my air fryer. After cooking an eggplant for about 20 minutes, I opened the fryer, and the eggplant exploded, causing burns on my hands, arm, chest, face, and neck. Please exercise caution when using an air fryer.
vyonne
vyonnePERTH63 posts
Rakesh
RakeshSydney, NSW3 posts

Great airfryer

Great air fryer, from a well respected brand, easy to clean reliable. However the price is abit much considering cheaper airfares do the same job. I recently replaced my ninja airfryer with the phillips and can say there's not much difference in terms of quality cooking. However still a good purchase if your willing to spend the extra cash. Show reply
Annette G
Annette GDarling Downs, QLD5 posts
  Verified XXL Digital HD9650/93
Chris
Chris9 posts
  Verified XXL Digital HD9650/93

The Best Air Fryer, Guarantee to Satisfy any taste bud

Easy operation, cooks superfast and evenly.
The Air Fryer definitely will satisfy anyone leaving a succulent and juicy taste once operated properly.
Easy to clean and wash as its a non stick surface and easy to disassemble as well.
Highly recommend and as far as fan noise concerns, it's a high turbo fast fan with a slight noise not a big deal, you get adjusted and used to it.
Well done to Phillips. Show details ·  1
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
  XXL Digital HD9651/91

Broke just outside of warranty

We purchased a second Phillips air fryer as the first one we had lasted a long time. After upgrading to the better model in March 2021 I am very disappointed that the air fryer no longer works. Not great value for a $400 product. Show details
Edward S.
Edward S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So handy and love it

I have used it almost twice a week and it is a lifesaver! Works well and worth the money Show details
Karen D.
Karen D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
Brittany Cuthbert
Brittany CuthbertSydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts
  XXL Digital HD9651/91

Makes meals quick and easy

Don’t get me wrong the staple chicken nuggets and chips are quick and easy,
However with the extras you can purchase to fit in your air fryer like baking pan and skewers makes nutritious meals so easy.
The baking dish is fabulous, I don’t even both turning my oven on anymore the food turns out better in this.
Lasagnas, pasta bakes, potato bake ect you know it even cupcakes and cakes.
Highly recommended.
Have had since the first model come out years and years ago. Show details ·  1
Zagaloka
ZagalokaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Compact Digital HD9742/93

Good air fryer

I have been looking for air fryer for few months and this air fryer definitely worth the money.
I cooked fish and chips,small pizza,scones and cookies with my air fryer.
I never use my oven since I have this air fryer also barely used oil to cook any fried food.
The good thing about this air fryer is very easy to use, cook food very well and fast.I must say I love my air fryer. Show details ·  1

Sydney Shopper
Sydney Shopper · Airfryer Premium XXL Digital HD9650/93

Hi Phillips, could you please confirm what the non-stick coating is of your Premium XXL Airfryer black HD9650/93, as well as the Premium Airfryer XXL HD9870/20. I understand both have a PTFE teflon coating - is this correct? And what's the maximum temperature the air fryers reach? Many thanks for your feedback.

Ahmed A.
Ahmed A. · Premium Digital Airfryer

i want to get a philips air fryer but i'm totally confused between hd9650 and hd9654
and each one contains sub categories like /90/91/94 ........ so what's is the best from all of this names?

Simon A.
Simon A. · Airfryer Premium XXL Digital HD9650/93

Can I use the airfryer without the basket as its quite small? I heard on the other model you can but if this is the case, how do I open the drawer as this is attached to the handle?

I also have questions about the pre settings ad they are rather ambiguous, e.g, the frozen chips is 180c and so is the next setting g for the whole chicken, is there any difference between these 2 settings? And so firth with the 'steak' and 'fish' settings which are both at 200c

I am finding it quite difficult to know what settings or temperature to use for a lot of foods, please could you point me to some information?

New air fryer here !

Features:

• The air fryers in the Philips Premium Digital Airfryer range use hot air to fry food, requiring either no or little added oil.
  • They have Fat Removal technology that extracts fat from food, letting you cook healthier meals without sacrificing flavour.
  • A QuickClean basket with a removable non-stick mesh insert, as well as dishwasher-safe parts makes cleaning up straightforward.
  • They have a digital display with preset cooking programs, so you can prepare a variety of foods with one touch.
  • These air fryers come with a recipe book that has over 30 easy-to-follow food ideas, making experimenting with different dishes less daunting.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the air fryer cooked foods efficiently, saying that it could cook anything from bacon and eggs to roasts and pies very quickly.
  • They also noted that cleaning up after using the air fryer was easy.
  • Reviewers appreciated how the air fryer could do things like grill and heat up food in addition to frying food, and said that these functions worked well and all cooked food beautifully.
Compare all Philips Premium Digital Airfryer listings
TimerNoYesYesNo
Weight7.99 kg5.3 kg5.5 kg8.28 kg
Power2,225 W1,500 W1,425 W2,225 W
Cord Length0.8 m0.8 m
Dimensions 315 x 321 x 433 mm280 x 266 x 365 mm287 x 266 x 365 mm315 x 321 x 433 mm
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlackBlackBlackBlack
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual
Awards 202320232019 and 20232023