Philips Premium Digital Airfryer

Philips Premium Digital Airfryer

HD9643/17, HD9651/91, HD9650/93, etc...

ninifoodie

ninifoodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect everyday appliance - a kitchen staple!

We have had the original, smaller Philips Airfryer for about 2 years and used it often, but after upgrading to the XXL we honestly couldnt live without it! The XXL is the perfect size to create a whole meal for two such as a roast with veges or our weekly regular of homemade chips and marinated protein like chicken or fish. The XXL has a really easy to clean design as the basket is fully removable, and the interface is really easy to use as well. Definitely recommend!

nano

nanoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Airfryer is a must have in your life

If you don't own an air fryer you should definitely get one now. Not having to turn on your oven and wait a long time is so rewarding when you want to make things like fried foods. Also removes the oil so it's healthier and it can heat up bread very easily and much better than using a microwave. Don't really see how I can have a house without this item.

Purchased in July 2019 at Amazon.

Jason N.

Jason N.Sydney, NSW

The most perfect invention ever made!

This is a 5 / 5 rating from me due to the below reasons..
I've absolutely love the airfryer. Used it almost everyday for most of my essential meals. Vegetable, meats, fries and everything under the sun. If you like you can be creative and make something great from it, such as Japanese fried chicken, aranchini balls etc.

The airfryer has definitely saved me a lot of time doing the cooking for the family and myself during my busy week. When I feel hungry late at night, I can just simply start this beauty up straight away without any kind of wait time, which is awesome!

Completely change the way I see fried food. Things are alot more healthier and food I love to eat is becoming much more guilt free. :)

Kera

KeraSydney, NSW

Amazing product, juiciest meat ever.

Since receiving this airfryer Ive been using it on the regular. Ive cooked chicken, seafood, and deep fried food. The results are very juicy meats, that my traditional oven could never do. There was also barely any leftover liquid at the bottom of the tray, just the fats, which meant the juices stayed inside the meat. Least to say I am very impressed with this result. I look forward to cooking with it every time.

Jodi

JodiIllawarra, NSW

My favourite appliance!

I love it! I've used other brand airfryers before and the Philips XXL is 4000 times better! Food is CRISPIER! Cooking is FASTER! Cleaning is so EASY! I definitely recommend!

Purchased in September 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for the great review, Jodi! We're happy to hear you're enjoying the Airfryer XXL. Are you also already using our NutriU app? There you can find more, delicious and easy recipes.

Beautiful and Efficient Air Fryer

From the moment I received Philips the air fryer, I've been smitten. The size is perfect for a family of three adults with a good appetite! I've made some perfectly crunchy pita chips, some roast chicken and a LOT of French fries, both frozen and fresh, and each time the results have been perfect.

I also loved the recipe book and instructions to better understand how to use the machine.

I can't recommend the product highly enough, give it 10/10 and a must have for anyone looking to reduce the amount of oil in their diet!

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for the nice review, Sanai! We're happy to hear you and your family are ejoying the Airfryer XXL. You can download our NutriU app for more delicious recipes.

Tim

TimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic product!

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for the nice review, Tim! Great to hear you and your family are enjoying the Airfryer XXL so much. Please feel free to also share your own recipes in the app!

bettina

bettina

So quick, easy and mess free!

I was really excited about receiving the Philips XXL Airfryer, I had read a lot of great reviews and it hasnt disappointed! So easy to cook a quick snack for the kids, I love cooking crumbed chicken and tofu without the oil and mess. I baked a super quick and easy cake and it turned out perfectly - eaten in a day!

Purchased in August 2019.

Mellis77

Mellis77

Dream machine

This machine has changed our lives! Not sure how I lived without it honestly. It's super fast, cooks things perfectly and we don't even use our normal oven anymore. It's definitely my favourite appliance!

Agreekable

AgreekableGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really great product!

It was amazing how quick and efficient this cooker is. Its much quicker than a conventional oven and I was surprised how perfectly cooked the chicken was when we used it! The food I was supposed how well cooked it all was, similar to an oven if not better! The product is also very easy to use, I didnt even have to read the instructions, its very straight forward!

Purchased in October 2019 for $499.00.

Philips S.Philips

We appreciate that you've taken a moment to share your honest thoughts on this device, Agreekable. It's great that you've been able to master the Airfyrer so quickly with formidable results!

Jasmin L

Jasmin LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it total game changer

This machine is amazing I swear by it and let everyone know how good it is! Have cooked Pork, chips, spring rolls and even baked ! All come out amazing! Love it havent turned on the oven since I have had it!

Philips S.Philips

Hello Jasmin, thanks a lot for your review on the Airfryer XXL. We're happy to learn that you've been able to do it all with this machine! Thanks for sharing. :)

Audrey

AudreySydney, NSW

Can cook anything!!!

So impressed with this product. I can cook all meats in it (chicken, pork belly, steak) and it tastes AMAZING. Better than when I oven bake or grill it at times, and it's 10x easier and faster too. This has also been a lifesaver when reheating food. My family is obsessed!

Philips S.Philips

Thanks a lot for the kind review, Audrey. It's great to hear that you've been using the Airfryer for such a multitude of purposes! We love hearing that. :)

KaneT

KaneTNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Best thing I've brought

The best thing I have brought we cook everything in it. Dont cook something that has a lot of fat on it. As the fat spits up on the heating element and starts to smoke.

Purchased in March 2017 at Harvey Norman for $400.00.

Philips S.Philips

So quick and convenient! Love it!

Ive always wanted an air fryer and the Philips Digital XXL Airfryer definitely exceeded my expectations!! So so soooo much easier than an oven and so fast! My favourite thing to cook is sweet potato fries - they turn out so deliciously crispy in just 15minutes (half the time of my oven) and you would never be able to tell that theres no oil on them. I havent stopped using my airfryer - the dream of being able to achieve fried food results a healthier way has come true, definitely my new favourite kitchen appliance.

Jo SPerth, WA

A very convient kitchen appliance

don't know how I have lived without an Airfryer for so long!

The Philips XXL air fryer is very user friendly, heats up in no time at all without heating up my whole home and I love how the washable parts are dishwasher safe.

I find that my food cooks quicker, it's crunchy and just delish! I've cooked recipes that I would usually shallow fry in the air fryer and to be honest they cook better in the Philips Air Fryer and with much less oil too, which means a healthier way to cook for my family with the fat removal technology.

I cleaned out my kitchen cupboards so I had somewhere to store the XXL air fryer when I wasn't using it. Funny thing is, it hasn't left me kitchen bench because I use it daily.

Jo S

Yes, I have the app on my phone. I've tried the apple turnovers and they were delicious

Philips S.Philips

Hi Jo, that sound delicious! We wish you a lot of AirFrying fun and hope you enjoy the rest of this AirFriday. ;)

Timesaver!

Such a versatile machine, so quick & easy to use & cooks food almost half the time! Food definately appeared to be less oily than frying & more crispy, cant wait to try more recipes!

It cooks so quickly!

Amazing! I was shocked at how quickly it cooks. It is easy to use for even basic cooks like me! Was also easy to clean. I have cooked sweet potato fries and a rolled roast. Both turned out perfectly.

SilvanaQLD, 4209

Love my airfryer

i love my Philips airfryer - I must admit I have a problem and love sweet potato chips now with my airfryer I can basically have them every night and within 15 mins I have the best tasting chips without all that oil.

Purchased in July 2019 at myers for $299.00.

monjojo

monjojo

Very efficient cooking

very easy to use and our pork ribs and fish & chips turned out superb! Easy to clean too which is a winner too! Save time as well so we get to have dinner earlier!

Sabika

SabikaCentral West, NSW

Game changer

The Philips Digital XXL Airfryer has been a game changer for me and my family. Were enjoying all those meals that we would generally avoid because of deep-frying. I love how simple it is to use and everything can be thrown is the dishwasher for quick wash. Absolutely in love with my Airfryer, such a fantastic addition to my kitchen. Everything is cooked to perfection and is so crispy!