Philips Premium Digital Airfryer

Air Fryers Buying Guide

Looking for a healthier way to enjoy delicious, home-cooked food? An air fryer is a great way to decrease fat intake, while still indulge in our favourite foods. Read on for more information on the benefits of air fryers as well as important features to look out for to make investing in a new air fryer worth it for you.

Read now

4.5

Cherry

CherryPerth, WA

Excellent, quick and efficient cooking.

Purchased in August 2020 at Costco.

Mila

MilaSydney, NSW

Not what I expected for$$$$

Bought Second air fryer in 1 week at Devid Jons. Both folty. 1st one was with rose gold XXL $599. Cooked chicken thigh , smoke was all over my apartment, smell like chicken with plastic. Couldn't get rid of the smell from my place all day.
Did exchange to other model HD 9630 XXL
Cooked chicken again, no plastic smell but very strong smell of food and was very annoying sound from top grill bar. Going return again . Very disappointed.
By the way, chicken was seasoning just with solt and pepper.

Purchased in August 2020 at David Jones Retail Stores for A$599.00.

Louise

LouiseSydney

Disappointed

Purchased in June 2020 at David Jones for A$600.00.

Archana

ArchanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect!

We got a great deal at Harvey Norman and got this Air Fryer. We thought we won't be using it much but now we use it couple of times a week. Faster than oven, less cleaning and no oil, it's perfect!

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores for A$420.00.

Rock666

Rock666Sydney, NSW

Absolutely love My Phillips XXL Air Fryer

Absolutely love this Airfryer. So glad I spent the Money on the XXL family size. It cooks a roast chicken, chips , chicko rolls ,spring rolls to perfection.
Also I luv the Phillips NutriU App.
I just cooked the Honey ,Ginger and Cinamon muffins today and They turned out Great .The recipe is on the App.

Purchased in July 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$450.00.

KSSSS

KSSSSWestern Australia

YOU NEED THIS

Best thing I’ve ever brought!! You may not think you need this, BUT YOU DO.
Great quality and so handy when you can’t be bothered. Easy peasy 10/10 highly recommend

Purchased in May 2020.

CHRIS HUNT

CHRIS HUNTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality product

Excellent quality, easy to use air fryer . We have used it for countless successful dishes. When you're done its super easy to clean, kudos go to Philips for this great product.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$360.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi, Chris. Thanks for sharing these nice words. We are happy to hear you are creating successful recipes with your AirFryer. We are looking forward to receiving a dinner invitation! ;-)

Stacie C.

Stacie C.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed

Was expecting better things for the big price - no way is this unit workable for more than one person and does not cook evenly. Phillips will not engage with me to resolve issues.

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman Online for A$349.00.

Kai W.

Kai W.

Great for diet and healthy meal

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$369.00.

rikimo

rikimoPerth, WA

Easy to use

So easy even my primary aged kid could use it to toast or cook simple meals.
Easy to wash.
Just be careful cooking high fat food (lamb chops) or food with coating eg bread crumbs. They can fly up to the heating element so you may need to use something to prevent it flying around inside the machine.

Purchased in February 2020 at Myer for A$498.00.

Mooey

Far too expensive for what it is

Purchased in May 2020 at Noel Leeming for A$599.00.

Mooey

Have a serious think about element issue so that people can clean the shield behind it. With an appliance of this price one would expect to be able to clean it properly without having to dismantle the machine and risk voiding the warranty.

Ethan C

Ethan C

Expensive but very versatile

We use the airfryer for food ranging from potato fries, sweet potato, salmon, reheating fried food etc and it's so quick and easy.

Doesn't leave food all nasty like microwaves do and you don't need to wait ages for the big oven to preheat.

It's a tad small so if you have more than 2 people in the household, I would recommend getting the bigger models.

Purchased in September 2019 at Amazon for A$245.99.

Noura

Noura

Best air fryer

So satisfied with the food produced. Its very healthy and so easy to use and clean.I cook chicken ,meat and fish and chips in it and highly recommend it to everyone

Purchased at Myer for A$389.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Noura, great to hear that you're happy with your Airfryer. You can find more delicious recipes with the NutriU app! Feel free to visit this page: https://www.philips.com.au/c-e/ho/nutriu-app.html.

Kanye

KanyeBelconnen 2615, ACT

Great

Really satisfied with the product great for everyday cooking, its a clearance stock from Myer I must say great for our family. you can cook anything with this fryer even crispy skin pork belly.

Purchased in June 2020 at Myer for A$240.00.

Jing J.

Jing J.Sydney, NSW

Very each to use

I bought this during the lock down time. It is fantastic. It is easy to use and so easy to clean. I have tried lots of recipes. You also can buy some accessories. I love it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Myer Online Store.

Philips S.Philips

Glad to hear this and thanks for sharing Jing! :) Enjoy and spread the word.

Sam K.

Sam K.

Love my Philips XXL digital airfryer. Have just ordered another

Purchased in July 2019 at Costco VIC, Moorabbin for A$399.00.

Philips S.Philips

Glad to hear this and thanks for sharing Sam. Sounds like the Airfryer makes your life a lot easier. Spread the word! :)

Brenda E

Brenda ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty Cooking Compartment!

I purchased my Philips XXL three weeks ago. This worked perfectly well on the first week but on the second week, I noticed that the door is not shutting properly. Now, on the third week it looks like the gap is already up to 3mm. Not happy!

Purchased in May 2020 at Betta Home Living for A$459.00.

Mandeep Pannu

Mandeep PannuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made my life easy and healthy.

I m very happy with use as its less time consuming. I do all kind air frying specially frozen products and also roasting all raw veggies. It is very easy to maintain and clean.

Purchased in December 2017 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$300.00.

Daniel bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stoped working

Was good until it stoped working. Only got just over 12months wont spend that much money again. Threw it in the bin worst $500 I have ever spent I highly recommend do not buy it. It kept having over temp come on when it’s been off for days.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$500.00.

Cheryl

CherylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keeps failing have taken back to repairer twice

We have had our Phillips air fryer for almost 12 months when it stopped working, fortunately it was under warranty. It was showing 4 dashes on the screen indicating it was over heating. Took it to approved service centre, picked up 2 weeks later and the first time we tried to use it the same thing happened. Back to the service centre it went had to wait considerable time for it to be fixed. Picked it up and first time we have tried to use it the same thing has happened again. Not happy at all. Will be calling Phillips and asking for it to be replaced with a new one or money back.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer for A$499.00.

Adrian G.

Adrian G.asked

Premium Digital Airfryer

My Phillips XXL air fryer will not exit the safety feature. I have only used it a few times and it seems to be a faulty product. How can this be rectified?

Hi Adrian,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is unfortunate to hear your Airfryer is acting up lately. The safety feature usually turns on due to overheating of the appliance. It is advisable to unplug the machine and let it cool down for 1 minute before plugging in again. If after trying this, your Airfryer still doesn’t exit the safety feature, please contact us directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand). Our product specialists will be happy to check what can be done to assist you further.

The Philips Australia team

Tabitha S.

Tabitha S.asked

Premium Digital Airfryer

Hi there, can you please advise what type of non stick coating is on the basket? Is it ceramic or something else?
Thanks :)

Philips S.Philips

Hello Tabitha, the non stick coating is made out of stainless steel. Hope this answers your question. If there is anything else you would like to know, please feel free to get in touch with us directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Fridays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. We will be happy to help.

Kind Regards

john

johnasked

Premium Digital Airfryer

Hi My Philips XXL air fryer shuts down when the smart chef program is selected. Thought it might be moisture so we tried with other froxen food and the sane thing occurs

Hi there John,
Thanks for reaching out to us right here. It could be that your AirFryer is faulty. We would like to invite you to reach us on our various social Media channels like Facebook and Twitter(@PhilipsCare). You can also reach out to us directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia), or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Fridays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. That way we can get this sorted out. We look forward to hear from you!

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives