- Daily (54)
- Several times a week (77)
- Weekly (25)
- Monthly (2)
Excited new airfyer
What a great purchase, not a good person in the kitchen but the air fryer has got me excited, so simple to use even a dummy like me can prepare something to eat in a few minutes. Hate washing up but the airfryer comes apart easily and clean in no time. Food tastes great and cook anything from chips to a small steak,.... Read more
This product is a healthier must have
Easy to use digital panel with food and time indicators. Just like a mini oven that eliminates the excess fat for healthier food choices.I wanted to purchase a reliable airfryer that gets the job done and helps my health.It was a mother’s day gift from a gift card.... Read more
Works like a treat!
Easy to navigate and operate product, and works well when cooking food.... Read more
PowerXL Air Fryer Oven
I have to say, I just love this air fryer and thank Taste.com for endorsing this product. I am definately experimenting with the air fryer function and have no bad results. We have found the oven very easy to clean. I am looking forward to trying out the dehydrating function. I have also seen an article where they compared $$$ cost of cooking in air fryer vs oven and air fryer was much less than the oven cost, in this day and age that is a huge bonus. Of course, another bonus is less fat. I highly recommend this air fryer.... Read more
Perfect for an older single womyn
After Re reading n studying d owners manual I had very little difficulty in my chosen first rotisserie chicken in twenty years n it was moist tender n all that nasty fat fell o to the drip tray yay... Read more
powerxl sends the best one after investigating
So haven't tried it but it seems great value for money
Ideal Christmas gift
Exactly what my daughter needed for her flat to cook with... Read more
Only used it twice but it’s simple to operate and doesn’t require much cleaning... Read more
ABSOLUTE GARBAGE AND DANGEROUS RIP OFF!!!
WARNING!! AVOID THIS DANGEROUS GARBAGE. Bought one of these at $199 lasted 3 months. Gave them the benefit of the doubt as I liked the air fryer type, so went to buy another one, only to realise they put the price up by $80, now $280 and this lasted 2 WEEKS!!! Absolutely trash, they know it's trash, yet put prices up! So I am NOT PAYING THE OTHER 3 PAYMENTS OUTSTANDING! How they are getting away with selling such potentially dangerous garbage reeks of "corruption" Don't keep hassling me Global Crap Direct for the money, as you are not getting it!! Period...... Read more
The Airfryer is easy to use and cooks the food well.... Read more
Customer service did well
My PowerXL Air Fryer (model CM-001) was faulty, and I reported it to customer service. They sent a replacement without drama, and this new unit hasn't had issues since. Thank you for the great customer service.... Read more
This is our second fryer bought for a family member based on the great value of the one we bought for ourselves.Cooks great food and easy to use... Read more
This is better than I ever expected
Very efficient air fryer,I’ve been using it every day and experimenting different recipes and I’m thrilled with my purchase and have recommended it to others who have purchased one too.... Read more
I haven't stopped using it since it arrived. Spacious 10/10... Read more
Compact multi purpose machine
Havent used all the programs yet but so far so good. Chicken drumsticks came out perfect. Easy to use and understand control panel.... Read more
Questions & Answers
Please can someone confirm that the capacity is 10L? Big W/MyDeal sell a Power XL Air Fryer Oven that looks identical for considerably less, that quotes a 5.6L capacity. I also saw a review somewhere that said the one they received from Global Shop Direct said 5.6L on the box.
To answer my own question in case anyone else has the same issue...the listing on the MyDeal website says 'Please note: 10L is the total capacity, and 5.6L is the cooking area'. As far as I can tell these are identical items.
Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives
- The PowerXL Air Fryer Oven is a 7-in-1 air fryer that also works as a multi-cooker - it can air fry, rotisserie, dehydrate, grill, bake, roast, and reheat food.
- It has a 10L capacity, letting you prepare food for 6 or more people.
- There are 8 one-touch digital preset cooking programs, including roast, bake, fish, fries, shrimp, chicken, rotisserie, and dehydrate.
- The air fryer allows for precise temperature control between 65°C to 200°C, with dehydrating ranging from 30°C to 75°C.
- An automatic shut-off timer lets you cook without always having to keep an eye on your food, while stainless steel, dishwasher-safe accessories make the appliance easy to clean.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers loved how easy it was to cook a range of meals in their air fryer. Some who claimed to not be great cooks said that food came out delicious, with others saying that it was the most used appliance in their kitchen.
- They also appreciated the large capacity of the air fryer; users said that the three drawer option let them cook full meals all at once, with some saying they could feed a crowd.
- Reviewers also found that the air fryer was simple to clean.
|Category||Benchtop / Toaster Ovens and Air Fryers|
|Dimensions||370 x 330 x 380 mm|
|Dishwasher Safe Parts||Yes|
|Cord Length||1 m|
|Dimensions||370 x 330 x 380 mm|
|Construction Material||Stainless Steel|
|Colour / Finish||Black|
- MPN: 1472 and 1476
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.