Cuisinart Pizzeria Pro CPZ-120XA

Cuisinart Pizzeria Pro CPZ-120XA

VerifiedMPN:CPZ-120XA

1 review · Statistics

100% · 10%
See the Best Pizza Ovens in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1 review
Dean and Yvonne
Dean and YvonneVICSouthwest, VIC6 posts

Performs better than others double the price

I have had this oven for about 6 weeks and wow. It has blown me away. I previously had a natural gas oven, but I'm moving to an all electric house. I looked at the Breville pizzaiolo and the Ooni Volt 12, but the price was a huge turn off. I was sceptical that an oven with only 2000W element could get to over 700 F (380c) , but it does and it's awesome. The accompanying peel is quite robust. I tried a few of the supplied dough recipes but they were a bit wet and hard to handle so I went back to my own recipes. I use it indoor and outdoors and stores easily on my pantry shelf once cooled. I would highly recomend.