D-Link DCS-8100LH

1.3

MARK

MARKPerth, WA

Very disappointing

No web interface pile of junk for those that need it ...No support cant even download the setup manual very disappointing... Last dlink I buy if this is the direction this product is going.

Andrew

AndrewMelbourne

Has problems with motion detection

It is easy enough to get started so D-Link decided not to bother with providing any real instructions. So when something doesn't work here I am looking for answers.
    Initially I was happy with this but one of the main reasons I wanted a wifi camera was motion detection.
    Doing exactly what the D-Link instructional videos do. Select automation, set the action, make sure it's turned on, walk through the area to steal my tv...nothing happens.
    D-Link support actually told me to reduce sensitivity. I can't believe that didn't work.

Shane Williamson

Shane WilliamsonSydney, NSW

DLINK delivers a very poor user experience.

Wireless Surveillance Systems

Find out how D-Link DCS-8100LH compares to other Wireless Surveillance Systems

Pippa P

Pippa PGold coast

UPDATED REVIEW

Jayde Hamersley

Jayde Hamersleyasked

Ive just purchased the D-Link DCS-8100LH Ive set it up & is working correctly however the camera is very hot to touch (unusually hot!!) - (as previously stated - no manual &
    Dlink website offers little advice). Could a representative please assist. Many thanks