- Verified purchase
Terrible product - even worse support
It's marketed as "Full HD WI-FI Camera". But it's a cut down crippled version of what a Full HD WI-FI Camera should be.
1. It's only accessible via the D-Link MyDlink app.
2. Can't have a static IP address which means no port forwarding is possible.
3. Video has wrong time stamp and there's no ability to set the correct time zone
4. No web UI - only their app.
5. Support (based in Singapore) say "That's what it is"
Questions & Answers
Sorry, there are no questions yet.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.