Daikin Premium Inverter FDYQ Series

See the Best Ducted Air Conditioners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Works well

Apon having this Daikin in unit installed. We find it is a perfect fit for my unit . It is so quiet and very t.v.v efficient. So all i can say is buy this unit.

Purchased in May 2019.

Daikin control panel is soooo hopeless!

I have a Daikin ducted air con and the control panel just soooooo annoying! Always not connected! I bought it because of its reputation and now I will definitely not recommend to anyone I know.

Purchased in December 2016 for $10,000.00.

Great air conditioner

This air conditioning is the best it has sooooooo many different settings you can have it freezing to really hot to cool but when it gets to the exact temperature it will automatically turn off it has a very flash outer shell the remote is a beautiful white and lights up a night over all this is a great air conditioner

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Extremely disappointing

We have had Daikin system installed 18 months ago. To put it simply, it isn't working and we are caught between the installer and Daikin. It has been over a week and the matter is unresolved. Daikin's response to my expression of dissatisfaction was "fair enough". The product and the attitude from Daikin needs to improve.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Don't know how we survived without it

We had this installed as part of our new build. I really like the zoning and ability to control which areas are cooled.
The ability to increase and decrease the fan speed is also very appealing
I am yet to use the heating, although living in Queensland, this is not a massive requirement.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Perfect climate

Had a split system changed to ducted. Premium is slightly dearer but oh man it is so quiet I forget its on. This cools my house quickly and is very efficient. I Have had ducted in previous homes that sounded like a helicopter taking off. This is a pleasant upgrade.

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Cools down the house quickly

we chose to have MyAir5 fully integrated controller to come with our Daikin aircon. The aircon is powerful, cools down the house very quickly, pretty silent as well. The fan function is also pretty powerful on days where you dont really need too much cooling down. The controller is great, able to control temperatures in different zone, able to control the temperature via my smart phone as well.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

What is the noise/decibel rating on this product?

Daikin Premium Inverter FDYQ50DV1 (5.1kW)Daikin Premium Inverter FDYQ60DV1 (6.0kW)Daikin Premium Inverter FDYQ71LBV1 (7.1kW)Daikin Premium Inverter FDYQ100LBV1 (10.0kW)Daikin Premium Inverter FDYQ125LBV1 (12.5kW)Daikin Premium Inverter FDYQ140LCV1 (14.0kW)Daikin Premium Inverter FDYQ160LBV1 (16.0kW)
CategoryDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air ConditionersDucted Air Conditioners
Reverse CycleYesYesYesYesYesYesYes