2Dawson Electric

Rates and Fees

Kris
KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Awesome Company

Great experience with this company. I would use them again for my electrical work.
Maree
MareeQueensland

Dawson Electrical have Zero Customer Care - Unprofessional

Unprofessional Electrical Service.
Zero Customer Care or consideration.
Lack of professional skills.
Dan J
Dan JSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

These guys are legit

I had two jobs for Dawson electric to do. They were prompt, and ready to go. Not only friendly but they were professional, and so kind, adapted to my situation and continually asked if things they were doing were okay for me. I will absolutely use these guys again, they're too good not to.
Mark and Dianne
Mark and DianneSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Perfect and professional

Jack was prompt, polite and very professional. Upgraded the fire detectors and installed wall lights in the main bedroom and over mirror light in ensuite. Excellent work ethic and fantastic problem solving skills when faced with installation dilemma. Fantastic work Jack
Trisha G.
Trisha G.South East Queensland, QLD

Top service

Have used Dawson Electric twice now, turned out to be minor issues but for peace of mind with electrical problems they were on time, efficient, courtesy and price reasonable. Highly recommend.
Caroline A
Caroline ASouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Phil
Phil

We live in Melbourne and needed someone to do a job for us Brisbane. Cannot fault these guys. Great service, communication and on-time. Thanks again guys. Will use you again if needed.
kellyt78
kellyt78Brisbane

Amazing Customer Service

We recently used Dawson Electric to install come ceiling fans and upgrade our switchboard. The service we received from the Office staff to the technician has been outstanding. They turned up on time, vacuumed before they left and even fixed a light for free. I would highly recommend this company.