Dazz Foaming Hand Soap

Dazz Foaming Hand Soap

See the Best Hand Washes & Soaps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by DAZZ Cleaning Tablets

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)

Love it

We’re so pleased with this product. Such an easy way to be more eco friendly at home! We also used the three different home cleaners, and think that they’re fantastic as well.

Purchased in July 2021 for $55.00.

Happy customer
Happy customerSydney, NSW

Such a good feeling

This is a great product that actually works. The hand soap smells lovely and the foaming feels natural on the skin (I find other brands leave a weird residue!). I won't be buying any other bottles of soap or bottles of cleaning products again. Dazz is a fantastic product and their customer service is exemplary. If you're on the fence, don't be. I highly recommend you buy it.

Purchased in July 2021 for $55.00.

Jo H.
Jo H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Feel safe while washing your hands

I just love how easy and safe this product is - warm water and drop the tablet in to dissolve and off you go - the tablet packaging is compostable which is a tick and all natural so saving our planet - love that I do t have to buy bottle after bottle just re-order my tablets, dissolve in warm water and off I go. Plus side it’s not harmful chemicals on my skin or the kids - I feel good about this purchase for me and our planet XJo

Purchased in March 2021.

Mumkin
Mumkin

Foaming Hand Soap

As a mum of 4 we go through lots of hand soap in our house. So glad Dazz have introduced a new product with foaming hand soap. Stick a tablet in my empty bottle, fill with water and have another couple of hundred hand washes available. Kids love it because it foams up and they use a lot less. It doesn't dry your hands out. It costs the same as normal liquid hand soap if not cheaper, but I am doing my part for the environment by saving plastic bottles

Hand Washes & Soaps