DermaVeen Daily Nourish Soap-Free Wash

DermaVeen Daily Nourish Soap-Free Wash

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (2)

CNS

CNSSydney

Changed formula - gave me rashes

Sent message on FB and they confirm that they have changed formula about 4yrs ago. They just asked for the batch # and that they have reported it. Blah blah blah. $30 wasted!!!
Just tried it 3 weeks ago and I got these red spots on odd parts of my body. Never going back to this brand again. Happy to stick with Aveeno!! Never changing again. Lesson learned. most dermatologists recommends aveeno as well! I dont recommend dermaveen to anyone. I will
Continue to tell everyone about this experience.

Purchased in October 2019 at Priceline.

Causes Irritation Yes

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Too Diluted

It used to be my favourite body wash with a thicker creamy consistency, now it is so diluted it runs off your hand before you can wash. It’s disappointing as it used to be a good product.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.00.

Causes Irritation No
Diana

DianaVictoria

Great soap free wash

I use this wash on my face. I have dry sensitive skin on my face and this wash is gentle enough to use on the face. It is fragrance free and has a creamy consistency. I love that it doesnt dry out my skin but leaves it clean and soft. I usually buy gentle version of this wash but decided to try this one for variety reasons and wasnt disappointed. This wash removes makeup very well and doesnt cause breakouts. It is reguarly discounted at Chemist Warehouse and very affordable. The 1ltr bottle of this lasts a few months with daily use, so it is a value for money. I recommend this product for people with dry and sensitive skin.

Purchased in March 2019 at Priceline.

Causes Irritation No
Rojer Davies

Rojer DaviesSydney, NSW

Terrible product

Yeh so i was doing a bio experiment aye, testing microbes on hands when using dermaveen. My hands got dirtier than they were prior to using the soap.
Therefore it is a trash product.
Do not buy

Purchased in May 2019 for $5.00.

Causes Irritation Yes

Pippi

Pippigeelong

soothing alternative to soap

My itchy sensitive skin has improved by using Dermaveen soap free wash
I had to use steroids initially to reduce acute inflammation then when less acute tried Dermaveen and have been using it ever since
It lasts me quite a while although it seems expensive at first
Buying in a large bottle and stocking up when on special is cost effective
The results are worth it for soothing and moisturising my skin
Crusty lesions on elbows less itchy too
Fits into shower caddy with push nozzle dispenser so not in the way
No messy soap to clean up
Not a strong perfume which I prefer

Ann D

Ann DSouth East Queensland, QLD

unuseable

After first using this product and it looking like dirty dish water and not being useable I contacted Dermaveen and they had me return the product for testing. Even after many weeks I have had no contact from Dermaveen even after many requests for an update on the testing. Seems like the company customer relations are as good as their product. Would never waste my money on their products again.

Awful!!

A friend brought for relief with his eczema, but it caused it to flare up so he gave it to me. Since using this product, it has caused my hands to peel!! I'm glad I haven't used it all over my body. It's going in the bin!!

Wiz

WizTweed Heads NSW

radiotherapy rash

I found it gave excellent relief for facial, neck rash during radiotherapy for throat cancer. Great product! I strongly recommend it's use for people suffering from radiotherapy induced rash symptoms.

Suzz

SuzzBrisbane

Very disappointing.

I agree with Shaz. I'm a former pharmacy assistant & have recommended it & used it for years.
The product is very thin now with a very "chemical" smell.
I'll be looking for a new wash.

Not Good!!

How disappointing. I bought a bottle of body wash and what a change and not for the best. The consistency was thin and what happened to the gorgeous smell? I will not be purchasing this again - but maybe it was just a bad batch?

What happened to Dermaveen body wash

Dermaveen body wash had a lovely thick texture and that beautiful oat smell. I miss it, and think I will change to another brand. It's a shame, as I've been using it for years.

Stassi L

Stassi LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love these products!

I really love this stuff - I use Extra Gentle Soap Free Wash. I have mild rosacea & recently developed perioral dermatitis on my face (was using lots of cosmeceuticals to try and keep my skin smooth). I switched to this gentler cleanser (+ Dermaveen facial moisturiser) and 2 months later my facial skin is perfectly smooth with no irritation! Handy to use the same product for face and body too, especially when travelling!

Pauline

PaulinePerth

No frills and effective

My husband has always had itchy dry scalp and has tried a number of products with little or no relief. I replaced all soap for less mess in showers etc with DermaVeen wash but also found it made an excellent shampoo and suggested it for my husband to try, he had immediate long term relief from itchy scalp I recommend it for everyday use convenient and inexpensive

DermaVeen soap free wash seems different

I have been using Derma veen soap free wash for years, it seems to be different; it smells like dishwashing liquid, looks clear looking and it has lost its pearly sheen.

Debra

DebraCanberra

Not happy jan

I have been using this product for a long time. The most recent purchase is a very different texture and consistency to the last one. Why change for the worse?

runnerbunny

runnerbunnyhighgate

Best of the best for sensitive skin

I have used QV for years and while I still use it, this wash is kept in my shower for serious days of flare up dermatitis, it's also always in my bag for on the go, because the chemical soaps at restaurants is so damaging

The scent is lovely and mild

I use the entire dermaveen range to great success

Foams well, lovely scent, mild, this helps to calm down my skin and when QV runs out I will be permanently keeping this on hand
soft scent, mild, non irritant, always on sale

A.L92

A.L92Sydney

Winner!

This product is lovely!

It's great for extremely sensitive skin, The texture dermaVeen soap is great, I like how this product is so gentle on the skin... I use all DermaVeen products and also use them on my baby as it's so mild and gentle.

They even have a shampoo and conditioner range is also won't let you down.
great texture, nice simple packaging, easy pump bottle,

honestopinion

honestopinion

kiwicoo

kiwicooAU

Great

A Great wash for the whole family especially with ezcema prone skin.I have tried many other brands but dermaveen has worked best for me and my kids.It leaves the skin very soft and moisturised. I found often i haven't had to moisturise after using the wash.It can be used more then once a day.
Low fragrance,effective,works well on dry skin and ezcema prone skins
A little expensive.

Red50
Red50

Lynx66AU

Excellent facial cleanser

I wont use any other cleansers on my face but this. I used to use Cetaphil which is another soap free wash, but find the Dermaveen much creamer and leaves my skin soft and moisturised.
Good value, leaves skin soft and moisturised