Veldere Lavender Body Soap

Veldere Lavender Body Soap

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (25)
Liana M.

Liana M.Sydney, NSW

Hands down this must be the best soap in the world

I read many many reviews about this bar and looked up the brand before investing $12 on their soap and all I can say is that it has definitely been a worthy purchase. Its not like any other soap I've ever used, It lasts long, smells nice and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft without drying it.

Purchased at Veldere for A$12.00.

Ysabella Howard

Ysabella HowardSouth East Queensland, QLD

i'd rather spend money on this product !

First, it is cruelty-free! I can read the ingredient list with no problems at all! Second is the scent, I love it! I can buy this straight on the website and the product arrives in less than a few days!

Purchased in September 2020.

Susie M.

Susie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is my favourite body soap

I've been using this soap for 2 years now and its absolutely fantastic! as a vegan I am very careful when it comes to which soaps I use as to avoid animal fats and bees wax and thankfully this doesn't have either, its also very moisturising, smells nice and doesn't dry my skin making it the perfect soap for me

Purchased in August 2020.

Bath & Shower Products

Find out how Veldere Lavender Body Soap compares to other Bath & Shower Products

ashley b.

ashley b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Smells good cleanses good

I absolutely adore this body soap and I Have been using it every day for the last 3 weeks. it lathers very smoothly with a loofah and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth.

Leah N

Leah NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This soap is very luxurious

Veldere has a few different types of soaps but their lavender is my favourite because of the smell. These soaps are highly luxurious and have a nice lather To them. This soap also very conditioning and doesn’t cause any dryness to the face or body.

Purchased in September 2020 at Veldere for A$12.00.

Bella Paola

Bella PaolaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This soap is Incredible

Definitely my favourite body soap and the fact it cost $12 a bar doesn’t bother me anymore because it’s so good. It smells really nice and has a creamy rich lather which doesn’t dry up my skin or leave it flaky like your normal soaps do. My skin is always soft and clean after showering with this bar. only problem i have is that veldere only sells it through their website and I can’t find them anywhere else when they’re out of stock.

Purchased in August 2020.

Therese S

Therese SNorth Queensland, QLD

Cleaned and moisturised my skin

I’ve used a lot of different body soaps In my life and I would regard this one as one of the best for my sensitive skin. I’ve been using this one for the last 6 months and my skin is more moisturised and looks and feels very smooth. Very happy I switched to Veldere.

Adele W.

Adele W.North Queensland, QLD

Nice smelling body soap

My skin is dry/combination and I have a lot of allergies which led me to find this soap which is really good at cleansing and moisturising skin while still being gentle. It smells very floral which I love and leaves a nice scent on your skin even after getting out of the shower.

Yasmine C.

Yasmine C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smells great and has a cloudy silk lather

Definitely up there with the best soaps I have showered with and I’m not really a soap person. this soap is very natural and gentle with a relaxing with a beautifull scent of lavender. It’s also very hard and lasts a long time as long as it’s kept dry between showering, mine lasted a bit over a month.

Purchased in May 2020.

Lana F.

Lana F.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

really good soap for stressed skin

I have been using this soap for over two years and it has changed my skin for the best. I hate using bottles soaps because I don't like the negative environmental impact of plastic waste so I reverted back to using soaps. they also smells nice and leave skin feeling clean.

Purchased in February 2018 at Veldere for A$12.00.

Stacey G.

Stacey G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lathers and cleans well while leaving skin silky

This soap is super gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn’t cause it to dry out. I love lavender so it was a natural decision to try this one and I’m really glad I did. Can’t really go wrong with this brand either because they use a lot of natural ingredients in their soaps so it’s not doing your skin any harm.

Brittany H.

Brittany H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Invigorating and luxurious body bar

I’ve never used any other soap That was able to condition my skin like this one has and leave it feeling like silk. The smell is of very rich lavender that leaves a beautiful aroma on your skin after stepping out of the shower which I love. It isn’t cheap but at the same time neither is my skin.

Purchased in May 2020 at Veldere for A$12.00.

Layla H.

Layla H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really amazing soap but the smell is Strong and overpowering for me

I’m in absolute love with this brand especially their clay mask and rosehip oil so it was a no brainer to try their soaps, I love lavender so opted for their lavender body soap. It is a really great body soap especially considering it didn’t cause any dryness to my skin and I loved the smell but I found it to be a little bit tooo strong and overpowering. I contacted their customer service and told them My concern that it was too strong and they said they would refund me or give me a store credit so I decided to use that credit And get a different body soap.

lillian j.

lillian j.Australian Capital Territory

Luxurious and moisturising but unfortunately doesn’t last very long

Definitely one of the best moisturising And refreshing bars I’ve used. in comparison to the dove soaps I’d say this one is at least 5 times better at lathering and cleansing but is also a lot more expensive at $12. Wish these were cheaper.

Melanie T.

Melanie T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helps with dry skin

Lavender is my favourite scent and this brand makes really good lavender soap! It’s a solid bar of soap which doesn’t leave behind any soap scum residue in my shower which is nice and it lathers and smells beautifully. Most importantly it doesn’t dry my skin which is a huge benefit for me because I have Really dry and sensitive skin.

Purchased in January 2020.

Belinda B.

Belinda B.

Really good quality soap makes my skin feel really smooth

I ordered this soap from their online store and it came with a free sample of face oil which was a nice touch. The soap lathers and cleans very well and moisturised my skin. The smell is also very calming in the shower which is great after a long day.

Purchased in March 2020 at Veldere for A$12.00.

Shaenae P.

Shaenae P.South East Queensland, QLD

Lathers nicely and smells good but is a small bar only lasted 3 weeks

Upon purchase I was disappointed with the size of this soap as it is only 125 grams and costs $12 which is relatively expensive for soap but I decided to give it a chance. The smell is nice and calming and it is very moisturising which I was satisfied with. Overall I can say I like the soap but I don't like the size and longevity.

Purchased in March 2020.

Therese B.

Therese B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

good for sensitive skin

I have really sensitive skin especially around winter time and I've only had 2 soaps which really worked for me which is this one by veldere and the erno Lazslo white marble treatment bar which I can't afford to use all the time because it is roughly 5 times the price of this one at $58 but does last longer. I'm really happy I found this body soap its literally saving my skin

Purchased in February 2020 for A$12.00.

Samantha

SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

one of the best body soaps I've used

a lot of soaps leave my skin really dry and cause a tightening sensation on my face but I haven’t had that problem with this soap or any of the other Veldere soaps which is really great. My daughter and son both have dry skin like me and they also don't get any negative reaction from this soap.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$12.00.

Daniella L.

Daniella L.

Smells really amazing

I ordered this soap along a few other products made by this brand and I was very pleased with all of them. This soap smells very nice and calming but isn't overpowering. The bar itself is a decent size but didnt last nearly as long as I would've liked it to.

Purchased in July 2020 at veldere.com for A$12.00.