MooGoo Milk Soaps

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Moogoo milk soap

Need this soap for grand niece who has eczema. Read a article how it helped a 3 year old.Would like this soap even if a sample because she suffering bad this Summer

Amandavan

Amandavan

MooGoo Milk Soaps

I've bought these MooGoo Milk Soaps before and it is absolutely wonderful! It is so soft on my skin and I don't have any rashes which is fantastic! In the past I'vr bought many different soaps and all of them gave me rashes and I was itching all the time it was terrible, the ingredients in theses soaps which you buy at chemists and supermarkets are not good for your skin. In my eyes Eyes MooGoo are the best! Thanks Amanda van Vuuren

Lorraine

LorraineNSW

Smells good; feels great!

I've used all three of Moogoo's Milk Soaps at some point, and each of them smelled good and were pleasant to use. They all left my skin feeling soft and moisturized, but my personal favorite was Goat's Milk. I loved them all; wouldn't use any other brand of soap.

DD06

DD06MELBOURNE

Gentle, smells great and doesn't crumble

amylou

amylouMurwillumbah

Smells wonderful

I have reviewed all the moo goo products I like - and there have been a few. I wasn't keen on the milk wash but these soaps are fantastic! They lather better then some other natural soaps and smell absolutely fantastic! Skin feels good after using it. I have sensitive skin and experience no problems with this soap. The only negative I have is the price but you probably get what you pay for. I'd like to be able to locate them in a bulk pack.
The smell
bit expensive but probably worth the money

Moogoo scalp cream, shampoo and cond

I have always suffered from really bad psoriasis, especially on my scalp. Last Monday it was unbearable and at it absolute worst, my WHOLE scalp was covered and starting to spread down my neck and onto
My face. I first tried the scalp cream (first application last Monday night) then over the weekend purchased the shampoo and cond. today only one week later my whole scalp is almost psoriasis free. ( only a few patches left) coming from someone who has tried pretty much everything I can HIGHLY recommend these products. :-)
I liked that try are Australian made products.
A little pricy, but the torture I have been through with my skin it is worth it.

ECN

ECNBrisbane

Very good for sensitive/baby/toddler skin

Our family are huge fans of the whole moo-goo range. The soaps are excellent for dry/sensitive skin, but I can also use them (I have oily skin) without any pore clogging/greasiness. If anyone in your family has any skin problems (including eczema, psoriasis or seb derm - we've got the trifecta here) I would recommend trying these or the milky wash before using the chemical treatments at the pharmacy.

BrylieVine

BrylieVineSouth Australia, 5278

Love these soaps

Fantastic quality product, incredible on my skin and they smell great too. I use them for myself, both my children and husband. My kids and I have really sensitive skin & eczema flare ups, since using the MooGoo soaps this has been decreased by a dramatic amount. Would recommend these to anyone seeking a more sensitive option.
Everything!

Joa2909

Joa2909regional WA

Fantastic Soap the best! :)

setsuizumiAU

Favourite Soap!

Mythic

Mythic

I often get the soap with my moogoo order and really like it. It smells delicious and seems to have a moistorising quality to it. It's so gentle the kids even use it and it doesn't sting or get in their eyes. Has a really natrual feelng to it also.
Beautiful, cream soap that don't dry out the skin and smell just delicious. Does't melt away as fast as normal soap and didn't leave much soap scum on the soap dish
Nothing, it was lovely. Shame it isn't in more stores though, but you can order online.

gemmababe29
gemmababe29

I would like to try it but I'm cannot tolerate any type of synthetic frangance.

Would anyone have the ingrediants list or know what type of fragrance it contains?

Rooni

RooniAU

I really love MooGoo's soaps. They smell beautiful, I know they're not full of chemicals and that they don't affect any of the family's excema, dermatitis or sensitive skin. I'll definitely keep buying them.
Smelled lovely.
Doesn't bother dermatitis, excema etc.
All natural.
Nothing really.

ruthieroo

ruthieroo

Mmm, I got my first bar of the oatmeal and honey soap when my son was a baby. It is so nice and gentle for sensitive skin and the smell is nice but not overpowering. I just swished the bar through the water for my son's bath, but the oatmeal in the bar itself made a nice gentle exfoliant when used directly on my own skin.
It is moisturising, smells beautiful and contains nice ingredients
I have to order it online and I forget to do so--would be great to see it in shops in real life. But the product itself is wonderful.

connielaura

connielaura

i love everything in the moogoo range, so the milk soap is no exception. it is lovely and soft and creamy on the skin and has not irritated my sensitive skin. to me it does exactly what it says it will do, which is all i want. obviously more pricey than the usual soaps at your supermarket, but so much more worth it. you know exactly whats in it, no chemicals and all the ingredients are words you CAN pronounce which is a good sign. wouldn't buy anything else now atleast for myself anyway.
creamy, soft on skin, no chemicals, non drying, great for sensitive skin
more pricey that others, but as i say worth it.

smacmullen

smacmullen

Best soap ever

i love the Moogoo range of products, especially this one. It is lovely and soft on my skin and does not dry it out like other soaps can. to me it does exactly what it says it will do, which is all i want. This product is much more pricey than the usual soaps in the grocery store, but it is definately worth it. I was first given this product as a present. I loved it so I have continued to purchase this product. If you want something a little more indulgent than the ordinary soap, give this product a try!
Doesn't dry the skin
Expensive

freeman21
freeman21

Where do i buy moogoo products in hervey bay qld?