Pental Sunlight & Velvet Personal Soap

Pental Sunlight & Velvet Personal Soap

See the Best Hand Washes & Soaps in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pental

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
Peterkirgan
Peterkirgan

Absolutely lovely

Sunlight personal soap it's beautiful but retailers don't seem to stock it anymore!!! It seems it was replaced by velvet pure but it's not as good as the sunlight product

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $3.50.

Causes Irritation No
Reev
ReevSydney, NSW

Great for my dry eczema prone skin

I like the velvet soap for its light fragrance and the moisturised feeling it leaves on the skin after shower. I found it quite soothing for my dry eczema prone skin. Would definitely buy it again.

Purchased in November 2019 at Coles for $4.00.

Causes Irritation No
SFB
SFBSprington SA

Fantastic soap

My whole family uses this soap, my son suffers from dermatitis and he thoroughly recommends it, he finds its very soothing & non irritating. We have tried other brands but nothing compares... its truly marvellous!

Matthew BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best is made in Australia

I agree with Sue below, Velvet Pure Soap (white for the bathroom and yellow for the laundry) is the best soap on the market. It doesn't dissolve after a couple of uses or take off the top layer of skin and it is made of natural ingredients. Best of all it is Aussie made (Shepparton) so you are supporting jobs in Australia.

Hand Washes & Soaps

Find out how Pental Sunlight & Velvet Personal Soap compares to other Hand Washes & Soaps

Sue
SueWyndham, Victoria

I've been using Velvet soap for 30 years

...most likely even longer - I just don't remember what I did before having kids. It was safe for babies, and I kept using it. I have not been distracted by the new soaps touting their "antibacterial" properties because unlike the Velvet, they don't actually remove all the dirt from my hands after gardening etc. The bar of velvet lasts ages. My husband prefers Pears soap, buying more than one 3-pack box in the time I am still using one Velvet cake.

bevin.nicoll
bevin.nicollasked

where to purchase pental sunlight pure soap

Matthew B

Both are made in Shepparton Victoria. Sunlight soap is yellow and is their laundry and dirty hands soap. Velvet is white in colour and is their bath soap. It is available at Coles, Woolworths, Foodland, Drake - virtually everywhere but probably not Aldi or Costco. Pental make alot of other stuff like White King, Aim Tootpaste, Country Life, etc.

Rita M.
Rita M.asked

Can I buy online

Matthew B

I assume you are outside of a coverage area for home delivery by Woolworths, Coles, or independent grocers.
Why not just buy direct from the factory at Shepparton and avoid the gougers and profiteers? Their prices are very competitive. See - https://pentalfactorysales.com.au/collections/bar-soap

Keeley L.
Keeley L.asked

Is the yellow bar good to use for face acne ?

See all Pental Sunlight & Velvet Personal Soap questions

Get an answer from our members and Pental representatives