Super, Regular (See All)
See the Best Tampons & Menstrual Cups in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Jour? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
    UvuvwevOnyeyevwem
    UvuvwevOnyeyevwemGeelong

This was a nightmare

These tampons were of terrible quality. They were frail and easily broken. I did not feel safe putting them inside me. They are a disgrace to the industry and i really hope De jour can make a comeback from this. I hate downtrodding on peoples businesses but i would rater use crepe paper then these De Jour tampons. The zip lock bag was far from satisfactory.

SophieP
    SophiePAU

Terrible Quality!

I received two regular Dejour tampons as samples from Dejour, although I thought the ziplock bag was cute the tampons inside left a lot to be desired!! BOTH of the two tampons I was sent were already falling apart when I unwrapped them. On further investigation I gave the string on BOTH a light tug and the insides of the tampons started coming out. I always use tampons and have used almost every brand on the market and have never had this experience before. I can't really comment on their performance as there was no way I was going to put falling apart tampons inside my body.
    Zip lock bag is a cute idea
    Very poor quality